Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Freaking lazy a** b*****d wannabe hackers.

Hey, don't bother if you get a pm from a chick avi with the username come at mehhhh.

When you click on the link, it takes you to a login page for gaia. It's gotta' be some stupid attempt to hack the account.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Haruhi000777
Freaking lazy a** b*****d wannabe hackers.

Hey, don't bother if you get a pm from a chick avi with the username come at mehhhh.

When you click on the link, it takes you to a login page for gaia. It's gotta' be some stupid attempt to hack the account.

Why would you click on a link that some stranger sends you in the first place?

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Haku: *shrugs* Hey, how am I to know when it's real or legit?

Besides, I changed my password right after clicking the link anyway and I didn't sign in.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Haruhi000777
Haku: *shrugs* Hey, how am I to know when it's real or legit?

Besides, I changed my password right after clicking the link anyway and I didn't sign in.

Simple: you'll never receive a PM from Gaia anything. They already have your log-in information.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 pm

No, it wasn't that kind of pm. It was from some chick who said someone was talking crap about me on a thread and sent me the link to it.

However, the link brought me to a login page and that immediately threw up a red flag.
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Haruhi000777
No, it wasn't that kind of pm. It was from some chick who said someone was talking crap about me on a thread and sent me the link to it.

However, the link brought me to a login page and that immediately threw up a red flag.

Yeah the one time I was scammed was with that type of thing. They were talking about gaia going back to the way it use to look and the link sent you to a page that looked legit, but "logged you out". When you ended up trying to log in, nothing would seem to happen, but your info would be stored somewhere for the person "hacking" you to look at this. This of course happened to be before that type of scam was really popular. This was probably like 06 or so. I did get my large ticket items back but it took Gaia like six months to get them back. XD

Flamefox Merimac

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Flame: Bleh, sucky hackers. XP
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:07 am

Finally working again. Hopefully I can buy a computer on my first check though, I want to start rping asap. Stupid iPod, auto correct would make me trip.

Zombie Swagger

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 am

I miss y'all~ The mathematics marathon... It doesn't seem an end is in sight, but I swear I will. D:<

This Tuesday, I will be free, and I will pass.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
I miss y'all~ The mathematics marathon... It doesn't seem an end is in sight, but I swear I will. D:<

Oh, dearest Mana, so have I missed you and your subtle, laid-back racism towards blue people.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Hey Guys, it feels like forever since I was here last. Hows everything?
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Oh, dearest Mana, so have I missed you and your subtle, laid-back racism towards blue people.

Wait... What? I'm so tired, I am, by no means, getting this. xD

I've missed you too, though?

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey hey, York. n.n
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Sugar Dhaku
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Wait... What? I'm so tired, I am, by no means, getting this. xD

I've missed you too, though?

Blue people - you know: they come into our country and steal our trousers and butternut squash. LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE. They take trousers and butternut squash away from the hard-working trouser-makers and squash-growers of these united provincials.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Sugar Dhaku

Ah, but of course. Tis why I don't have much for trousers on at this point... Good for you though, you don't have any trousers to steal! Or maybe... I already stole them.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5303 5304 5305 5306 5307 5308 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games