Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:22 pm

User Image
Marisol kissed him back. "I'm glad you are all back safely." She smiled as she let Neuro lead her away.

User Image
"Are you ok?" Kisalie asked him, looking in to his eyes with worry. She ran her fingures through his hair. "You look like s**t." she laughed a little.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:32 pm

User Image

Soma groaned annoyed,"I just had most of my blood sucked off me okay."He placed his hand over hers,"now be quiet."

Neuro slammed her roughly over the bed, he started kissing her over neck and chest,"I'm very impatient."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:38 pm

User Image
Kisalie nooded her head and Kissed Soma's forehead. She gently laid in the bed next to him with her arms around him.

User Image
Marisol blushed and moans as Neuro kissed her all over. "Its ok, I dont feel like being patient right now either."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Neuro smiled,"Your very sensitive Marisol,"He sounded pleased and turned her over, he unzipped his pants and slid her panties off her legs,He smiled sadistically,"So tempting."he entered her and started thrusting.

Soma smiled and closed his eyes going to sleep.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:54 pm

User Image
Marisol gripped the bed tightly in her small hands. She let out squeaks and moans a Neuro thrusted roughly.

User Image
Kisalie fell asleep next to Soma, still wrapped around him
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Neuro moved his pace faster, kissing her back as he did this, his kissed became rough and he started biting her,he let his hands roam about her body and slide between her legs, he moved his fingers in circles around her thighs.

TIME SKP.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 pm

User Image
Marisol lay beneath him on her stomach. She was out of breath and her shoulders and neck where covered in bite marks. She held neuro's hands in her's. "That was fun. I can't wait to see how you react to my surprize for you after the wedding." She giggled.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:17 pm

"Surprise?"He looked at her questionably,"What surprise Marisol?"He knew it didn't sound right to him.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:22 pm

User Image
Marisol giggled and turned around to face him. "I ordered us a treat for our wedding night. Something special just for me and you." she said, putting her finger on the tip of his nose.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:05 pm

"Special?"He studied her face,"If it has anything to do with me losing control because of something then you will regret it since you have no sleep for a week."He grinned as he said this, showing his teeth."

(Gundam RP??))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 pm

User Image
"Good thing i don't need to sleep that often." Marisol grinned back playfully. "You are a horrible influence on me, but i love it." she licked his cheek.

((yes gundam RP.))

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:16 pm

"Then I'm doing something good then,"He chuckled softly and turned her over, he ripped her dress more and sucked on her breast.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:20 pm

User Image
Marisol let out a moan and gripped Neuro's arms tightly. "You owe me a new dress." she said wrapping her legs around his waist.

((join the Gundam RP.... it needs more people.....))

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 pm

"No, not until you beg for it."He smiled sadistically and bit her shoulder, marking her,"Now everyone will know what we were doing,"He kissed her stomach and licked her navel playfully.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games