Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:54 pm
Eventually Senel poked his head in the doorway before creeping into the room and prodding Mala a few times. "Mom? Where'd dad go? And who's gonna make breakfast now?"

((Oh you. XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:59 pm
Mala groaned before sitting herself up. "Dad's at a meeting amongst the other gods of the Pantheon. As for breakfast...do you mind if I buy you something from town? Or if we wait for about an hour longer, and if he doesn't come home by then, I'll let you pick your breakfast so long as you can call it that?"

{Oh me indeed~ emotion_kirakira }

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:11 pm
((And two fire alarms in less than a week! At least this one was just as class was starting and only wasted about ten minutes.))

"Hey, small rodents are more snack than meal. Besides, it's like fishing. I'll deplete the supply if I don't hold off on them every once in a while." Senel said with a small shrug before walking off, satisfied with waiting around for now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:23 pm
{Oh wow. emotion_facepalm Was someone smoking pot on campus at the worst time or something? Smoking cigarettes? Or just another stupid drill?}

Mala tried to fall back asleep, but sadly, she could not. So instead she layed in bed for a little while longer, wondering exactly how things were going with Van by now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:34 pm
((More like another stupid malfunction. Apparently this happened twice on friday. In the same building. Three times total.))

Eventually Van popped back in a few hours later, grumbling quite a bit as he headed straight for the kitchen. His lack of food probably wasn't helping his mood at this point after whatever took place in heaven.

((Btw, have you checked out the shop NPCs yet and all their costumes? Such highlights include Carl dressed like a My Little Pony, Edmund dressed as Ezio, and Sasha dressed as Miku dressed as Black Rock Shooter. biggrin ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:04 pm
{Oh gawd. emotion_facepalm
Yes, I have. Carl as Pinkie Pie is pure brilliance. Edmund's Ezio costume and Moira's Chell costume also kick a**.}

Mala soon slipped out of bed, getting herself dressed and her hair brushed before heading out of the bedroom. She was counting what gold she had and pondered what maximum of a price she should put on any sort of meal she'd buy for Senel. She had just finished as Van returned. Yes, Mala is that loose with her gold when it comes to her children. (Probably because she has so much) Upon seeing Van's grumpy look, she asked softly, "Van? Is something the matter?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 pm
((So THAT'S what Moria is! I couldn't for the life of me figure out her costume. Thank you for easing my brain of that conundrum.
And seeing Logan dressed as the Mole guy from Atlantis the Lost Empire made me smile. I liked that movie. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Van grumbled a little more before saying "...Kinda. The good news is awesome. The bad news sucks balls."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 pm
{The moment I saw that ponytail and orange sweatsuit around her waist I knew it was a Portal costume. Which is totally epic. And full of cake.}

"..Van? Do you want to talk about it? Or would you rather save it for later?" Mala asked softly, hoping that whatever happened wouldn't affect them too horribly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:33 pm
"They want to make a few replacements in the pantheon." Van said with a frustrated sigh. "On the one hand, no one's got a clue what happened to Atius, so he's going to be out of the picture soon. On the other, I'm apparently too 'family man' and not 'thief' enough to be considered a thief god anymore, and some of the older gods want to find someone else to take my place." he said folding his arms. "Thankfully nothing's set in stone yet in my case, though Atius is just screwed, not that I'm complaining."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:38 pm
"Maybe we should find some way to help your case a little, hmm?" Mala suggested, offering him a faint smile now. "We can show them that you are still very well deserving of your position, even if you are a family man now. That shouldn't mean a thing so long as you keep your powers in shape and up-to-date, am I right?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:27 pm
"Here's hoping. It's mostly the older, more Atius-esque gods that are acting like little bitches about this and treating the whole thing as serious business. The more....youthful gods, like me, are thankfully more on my side." Van said, his attention now occupied by fixing himself a cup of coffee. "Right now the list of my possible replacements consists of--are you ready for this?--Kai, Larai, and even Senel once he grows up a little." he said taking a sip from his mug. "But remember that good news I mentioned? The awesome news? Well guess who's currently the most likely stand-in for Atius?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:09 pm
"Is it Ariae?" Mala asked, completely missing the point of Van bringing this up, or the impending bit of irony that would soon ensue. "Well, you can fight to keep your title if you'd like. Or if you want, you can let one of them succeed you. We still have that life-bond, as I recall, so you'll live for as long as I no matter what happens. Just know that whatever you decide on the situation, I support you."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:17 pm
Van nearly spat out his coffee and almost choked from the attack of chuckles he got. "This is Atius we're talking about. Soon to be ex-god of fertility. And sex. That we do so much of. Mala, they're talking about electing you to take his place!" he said with an excited smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:51 pm
"What?! Me?" Mala seemed to light up, purely delighted by such a thought. "Oh, gods! I never expected I'd be taking Atius' place, nevermind even entering the Pantheon! ...Then again, this is pretty ironic, considering my past and all." She giggled in delight before hugging Van ever so tightly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm
"Official or not, you were probably a goddess the moment we got married, but hey. Technicalities." Van said with a smile as he held his mug up and out of the way so as not to spill it as she hugged him. "Of course all this is still in the discussion stage, so I can't guarantee anything. Although Atius' list of replacements consists only of you so far, so chances are about ninety nine point nine repeating percent that you'll get your own fluffy cloud in the sky to call home and decorate to your heart's content."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games