Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Key of Heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:02 am
Hello, I'm a new member and I'm Key of Heart. A whole list of nicknames that people call me are on my profile, but I don't object to anything you want to call me, even if it's Neanderthal. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:56 am
I got invited sometime this morning I'm a new person here, I'm an artist, and I play guitar as well as sing. I write my own songs too, but I've got a country voice so to probably many people's dismay, I sing country and I'm proud of it.

I'm very blunt and honest >.>... if your art sucks I don't mind critiquing it and telling you that it DOES suck. Some people need to stop sugar coating everything and giving people false hope. I'm an ego crusher. 3nodding But I do like to argue.  

Keiosho Murisakin

angel_sparkle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:03 pm
hey everyone :]
I just joined the guild about a minute a go and it seems like a cool hang out.
my favorite color is green, My birthday was may 24th, and I love to play sports. I would call myself a total athlete but If there's a game going on I'm always in it.
:]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:20 pm
Hello! I'm MLD and I just joined less than two minutes ago.  

MLD

Nidoqueen of Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:37 pm
Hola! Achamo here, and I am glad I was invited to the guild! =D This looks really cool. <3 Expect to see me a lot in the Pokèmon and roleplaying sections. =3
Also, Achamo is Japanese for torchic. =D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 pm
Hello! Um, I don't really come on here much, but I hope that will change! This place is soo cool!! >w< anyways, I am Sara! People call me Rose, Rosie, Angel, BAR (BleedingAngelRose) or whatever fits! >w< I'm nice, love Pokemon drawing, singing, and music is like my life!! OwO One day, I hope I will be come a rock star!! >w< I also love to make new friends, and I will accept any message or friend request! (Yay!!! >w< )

BleedingAngelRose

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:11 pm
angel_sparkle
hey everyone :]
I just joined the guild about a minute a go and it seems like a cool hang out.
my favorite color is green, My birthday was may 24th, and I love to play sports. I would call myself a total athlete but If there's a game going on I'm always in it.
:]

-gaspies- O:

My b-day is May 24th too!! >w< Whee!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:58 pm
Hello everyone! XD
I'm xXDarkSnowNekoXx,but mostly everyone calls me Michelle or Jelloinosawr.I have many other nicknames,but you can call me whatever you want as long as it's nice.
I really don't know how to introduce myself right now,so I guess I'll just give some common knowledge.
I'm a girl,and I'm 16.Many people say that I am polite.My first name is Michelle Emilyy,but that's rather a mouthful.I have 2 cats,Salt and Pepper.My favourite color is the rainbow.I love music.I read fanfictions,though mostly Camp Rock and Total Drama Island.If you want more information,please feel free to visit my profile.

I happened to open my laptop a few minutes ago and opened my Gaia account to find an invite to this guild.I have to say,it only took maybe a minute of rummaging through the guild to convince that it is very well managed,creative,and amazing guild.Well,that's it! I have to say,I feel slightly self-concious about this long post.

Audieu! -Michelle.Or Jelloinosawr.

Koneko Oishii_x

Tipsy Shapeshifter

major_hunnybunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:33 pm
hi im bunny
*waves*

im from scotland yay and im 20
im a girl lol (people keep thinking im a boy because of my user name)
i have an art thread smile which is new but fun lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:00 pm
Ok lets see where do i start. Uh
Im 18 about to be 19. I am a guy. I am apart of the US Army Hooah. I ship out for basic November 12. I have undying desire to be Kakashi sensei. I run a small group called the Order of Talos or OoT for short. We are online and IRL..... I have the link to our starter site in my bar. I go by Kakashi or Talos doesnt matter your choice. I hope to get to know you guys better and hopefully you guys do to.  

Kakashi_of_Talos

Pickyboy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:34 pm
im picky
thats all
=3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:54 pm
You may call me Zephyr (Yes there is one in the dictionary pronounced as Zeffer but I didn't know of it when I thought this alternate name to myself...mine is pronounced Zeh-Fear.) I am 18 & a Lover of the Japanese ways. I hope to become a wondrous Game Designer. I love anime, video games, gaia, my girl friend, my many pet lizards, my friends, & my family. I am also a bit of a swordsman. I have joined this guild because I was interested by the invite & one should always take a chance in life. My motto, "Do what you feel is right". Ok, lets hope this is a wild time.  

Zephier Ultima

Moonlight Rogue

15,175 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jeff Stone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:00 pm
Hi guys.
I'm Jeff and I'm 15.
I love Progressive Rock and Grunge.
I've been on Gaia since the start of August 2007,and thanks for inviting me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:04 pm
Hi, I'm not only new to "Why Not," but I'm also new to GaiaOnline. I am a real noob!...be careful, it might be contagious! Just joking, of course...LOL
One of the main reasons I joined this guild is the structured lack of structure (that's quite an oxymoron!), what I'm trying to say is, the "no rule" rule was the attraction point. Another aspect that I liked was the contests and other winnings that I could possible participate in. There are many other reasons, but I'm sure none of you want to read an introductory book, right? Right!
Well, I have hardly any friends, so if you want to check me out and request me, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

See U 'round! razz  

butterfly star mist

killerpiemania

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:20 pm
Im kpm, male, I have been on gaia for a long time, ummm...I like video games, randomness, and basicaly anything/one that dosn't piss off. mrgreen  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games