Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 pm

{{Wait, is it con-time already? And I know what you mean, since I've been entirely too lazy to tie up loose ends for Icy, let alone hint at where and what Flame is doing. Who knows, you may hit something big on your drive back as far as the story goes. 3nodding }}
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:54 pm

*Stops in mid sip and puts down her teacup.* He was suppose to take you to the theater and he overslept. stare *Gets up, goes behind the bar, opens the drawer and pulls out an air horn. Places it in front of Ryzan.* Next time TES "oversleeps," you just take this, hold it near him and give this little button here a push. He'll wake up. User Image *Returns to her seat and has a sip of tea.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 pm

((Not a con, not until next month at least. 3nodding Friends in Houston are doing a steampunk meetup on Saturday and I was invited. biggrin I'll share pics once I get back into town. xd ))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:02 pm

*eyes the strange device, turning it over a few times*
I may not be an expert on this world's devices, jhal...

*traces a finger along the funnel-like portion*
This is quite similar in shape to a... how you say.... bugle, xas? The type of instruments you blow into to make a sound... often quite loud sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 pm

{{Kat has all the fun in Texas! gonk I'm sure after all that's gone on this past week and not to mention school starting back, this weekend is needed.

Think I'll shake Icys booty in the club thread* ninja }}

*having successfully dodged any and all contact for the past few weeks with Constantine, Horne and Stubbs, she's a but on edge and decides a visit to the club would be the trick. Excited since she hadn't been after the grand opening, she stands from the couch in the living room, stretching high above her before walking down the hall to her bedroom. Going into her closet, she takes her time in deciding what to wear, then heads into the bathroom to shower.

After a while, she emerges from her room, dressed and ready to hit the scene. Grabbing her bag, she takes out some money and her V.I.P. pass, stuffing both in the top of her corset. Dropping her bag on the counter, she snatches her keys up and heads out the door, securing it behind her. Down the hallway and up the stairs, she walks through the passageway into the office and out into the main bar*

Psy! Ryzan! How are you guys tonight? heart

*hugging them both, she heads behind the counter to make a quick drink before she steps into the club. Taking down a double shot glass, she retrieves a bottle of vodka from the freezer and pours herself a shot. Downing it, she feels the chilling heat down her throat and in her stomach, refilling her glass and looking at the two expectantly*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Sort of. User Image Since he's obviously not hearing his alarm clock, he must need a bit of help. I guarantee, this will do the job. wink *Yawns and quickly covers her mouth.* My apologies, Ryzan. I must be getting to bed. I don't know why I can't seem to shake this jet lag. neutral Let me know if it works for you. User Image *Hugs Ryzan and kisses both sides of his face.*

*Thrilled to see Icy, she hugs her back and stifles another huge yawn. I'm sorry Icy. I just don't have the energy to stay up. We have to set aside some time and catch up. Girl talk. wink

She nods to the two and leaves, entering her chambers. After locking the door behind her, she goes into her bedroom and flips on the faux stars. She removes her robe, slips off her shoes and earrings and does her night time beauty regiment. Then leaps onto her side of the bed, giggling as she bounces a bit. She snuggles up and drifts off to sleep thinking of her husband and how much she misses being in his arms.* User Image User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Ah~ Vendui' dear Icy~ It seems like it has been quite some time. Jabbress was just telling me how this device... *motions to the air horn* ... would help to wake my dear m'ranndii when he oversleeps. I.... somehow feel that would not be a good idea for either of us sweatdrop

*returns Psyzapp's hug and smiles*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress~ I hope you are feeling mzild like yourself soon enough.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:35 pm

*giggles and waves Psy off, wishing her a goodnight. Shooting back her second drink, she looks at the air horn Ryzan was talking about, giggling again as he explained what he was told to use it for*

While I'm sure that's the perfect way to rouse the bum, it would be a double-edged sword where you're concerned, you know, sensitive ears and all. wink Unless you're willing to wear ear plugs that is. twisted

*filling her glass for the third and final time, she returns the bottle to the freezer. Walking out from behind the counter, she takes up a stool next to Ryzan, resting her elbows on the counter*

It has been a while, hasn't it? I've been gone for so long, and every time I had a chance to visit, no one was ever around. sad I just recently come to take up residence in my quarters again for close to a month now, but I missed the anniversary party, and have yet to see everyone. sweatdrop I'm sure it was a huge hit, as usual.

*takes her time sipping her shot, feeling the warmth of the other two throughout her body*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Gi ussta sweatdrop *pushes the air horn away*
I think I would rather find some means to have him make it up to me than use something like this sweatdrop Up close, it might even do some long term damage to us both if it is truly like the instrument.

*finishes up his brandy and decides that will be enough for now, but doesn't get up to put away the bottle just yet*
Ah... the anniversary party. I was there physically... rilu'oh... I cannot say I was mentally in attendance. sweatdrop My dear m'ranndii did bring down quite a few leftovers from the caterers, though.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 pm

A portal opens behind the bar and Liada jumps out with glee. She starts diving into the bottles to make herself a drink and turns around to look and see Ryzan and Icy were there. She smiled and waves to the both of them. Ryzan how's it going? Icy! Long time no see!!
User Image

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:58 pm

*snickering, she slides the pressurized can closer to her, Constantine briefly crossing her mind*

Well, I'll just take this off your hands then. I'm sure I can find -some- use for it down the line. twisted

*she arches a brow at Ryzan when he mentions his "attendance" to the party*

If you don't mind my asking, why were you in two different places? confused

*is in mid-sip when she hears a commotion behind the counter. Turning around she sees Liada and shakes her head, returning the smile*

You and Leko are going to give me a real heart attack one of these days with all this portal hopping. rofl How's our little mad scientist doing these days?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Vendui', miss Liada~
I suppose "it" is "going" well enough. Everything has been well for you, I hope.

*laughs a bit nervously and quietly when Icy asks about his split attendance to the party*
It is just... I had gotten into a bit of an argument with some of the patrons earlier and that was still fresh on my mind.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Liada gives a devilish grin as Icy jumped. Finishing her drink she turns to the two of them and leans on her elbows. Hey don't knock the portals. They come in real handy in the tightest pinches. I've been fantastic. The lab is all cleaned up from the last experiment failure and back in action faster than ever!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:17 pm

*looks between Liada and Ryzan, feeling like there was a helluva lot that she missed while MIA. Sighing, she smiled at the both of them and finished her shot, setting the glass on the counter*

Looks like I'm going to have to get me a stand-in for the times I'm not here so I can keep up with the current around here. Well loves, I only paused by here for a quick drink before heading to the club to work off some stress.

*stands and takes her glass behind the counter, rinsing it out and setting it in the sink. Coming back around, she hugs Liada first and then Ryzan, lingering a bit to give Ryzan a look saying they'd talk more in detail about the argument he had later*

I'll see you guys later, I hope. sweatdrop

*waves and walks to the side entrance, taking her V.I.P. card out to flash at security. Opening the door, the beat hits her and she feels it thrumming through her, pulling her inside as she show her card to the guys at the door*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Liada hugs Icy back and waves to her as she goes to play in the club. Enjoy dear! You don't get to have enough fun these days! Sipping her drink she looks over to Ryzan since he gave that nervous laugh. You sure you're alright dear? User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5312 5313 5314 5315 5316 5317 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games