Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:08 pm
This layout is much better. http://sites.google.com/site/hetaliaindexes/ X3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:24 pm
x_LoveObject_x
This layout is much better. http://sites.google.com/site/hetaliaindexes/ X3

I've already been there . - .  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:15 pm
It's a lot easier than the other site. x.x But you still have to join the Hetalia LJ to see some of them. I kept having to tell me friend that. She was so stubborn about getting an LJ. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 am
x_LoveObject_x
It's a lot easier than the other site. x.x But you still have to join the Hetalia LJ to see some of them. I kept having to tell me friend that. She was so stubborn about getting an LJ. XD

I already joined LJ, and I prefer the other site better. Dx;
But that's just our opinions ..  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:02 am
http://sites.google.com/site/hetaliaindexes/ does not have all the extra comics :X  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:21 pm
Alright already.

And why does everyone ignore me when I say there are links for scanlations on the front page? And no one notices the thread that says "links" in the title?  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:28 pm
Because there's not only one link for scanlations, and that is what we're debating right now. It's a matter of personal preference, but what's easy for someone is hard for another person. The link you have on the front page is only to the main community, and if you went to the scanlation tag through there they'd be all out of order. For those of us who know our way it's easy, but people like my friend who didn't know LJ OR Hetalia, it would be very hard to understand.

As for not noticing a thread... I'm the one who's been asking people repeatedly not to make repeat threads, but I can't do anything about that except speak up. We have a 'youtube' thread too, yet I keep seeing single threads pop up like 'lol I love this vid' with only one link, and no one but me gets on to them. I can't remove the topic and bump the original thread with the link, so I get ignored and another thread pops up. Frankly, I'm getting tired of it. Look at the original first posts and you'll see I've worked hard to keep this guild going, and I'm one of the few originals left (including that I haven't seen the other mods in over a month).

Sorry to get ranty... My roommate has swin flu officially, and we have y-con to go to tomorrow, so I'm not in the best of moods.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:02 pm
x_LoveObject_x
Because there's not only one link for scanlations, and that is what we're debating right now. It's a matter of personal preference, but what's easy for someone is hard for another person. The link you have on the front page is only to the main community, and if you went to the scanlation tag through there they'd be all out of order. For those of us who know our way it's easy, but people like my friend who didn't know LJ OR Hetalia, it would be very hard to understand.

As for not noticing a thread... I'm the one who's been asking people repeatedly not to make repeat threads, but I can't do anything about that except speak up. We have a 'youtube' thread too, yet I keep seeing single threads pop up like 'lol I love this vid' with only one link, and no one but me gets on to them. I can't remove the topic and bump the original thread with the link, so I get ignored and another thread pops up. Frankly, I'm getting tired of it. Look at the original first posts and you'll see I've worked hard to keep this guild going, and I'm one of the few originals left (including that I haven't seen the other mods in over a month).

Sorry to get ranty... My roommate has swin flu officially, and we have y-con to go to tomorrow, so I'm not in the best of moods.

dont worry, we all like to rant some times~<3
and wish your friend a "get well soon" from me k?
i know how it feels,
it turns out i got the swine flu too =___= -totally SUCKS!

and yes, to me (a lj noob) ... it makes NO~ seance @_@  

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:57 pm
Don't get snippy with me young lady! (Just kidding, ilu LO~ Also, I've been meaning to ask, do you want to be a mod here? I didn't ask before because I didn't want to trouble you..)

The thread I mentioned is a sticky, but I just remembered no one really pays attention to those, now do they? I understand preferring one site to another but that's not I was talking about. Oh well. I guess I should update these link lists.

Gah, I hope you guys get better. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:28 am
I'll be away until Monday unless I can kidnap my gf's laptop (which is likely) but I wouldn't mind being a mod. It's not that I mind keeping things in order (I actually like it, blame my German-OCD). I was just irked at people ignoring my warnings and that I couldn't fix them. When I return to action so to speak, I can work on cleaning up a lot of the extra threads so that the 'official' ones are noticed more. Again, I'm really sorry I got snappy. XD And I now have a plane to catch in an hour so shitg2g~! -Will have many pics when I return!-  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:41 am
ty! ^-^
it really sucks to be sick~ D:

and oh em gee hope you have fun x_LoveObject_x!!!! XD

(...whats a mod? *w* i think i know what you mean but i just call it something different... and what team are you guys on! sin or boo!)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:02 pm
Ain't it so obvious which side I'm on? < - <  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:15 pm
OMG HAVE FUN LO!

I'm on BOO's side for now, and I'll use a mule for SIN if I feel like going through all this again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:09 pm
I'm having an insane amount of fun in the new Supernatural forum here. I talk inbetween missions on the Halloween event.

Sppooookyy~oooOooOoOo  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:16 pm
LOLGAIAWTF:
User Image
And also, follow me any fellow BOO members?:
~http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=17033602]  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games