Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image
Marisol let out a scream of pleasure as he bit her. Her body squirmed beneath his in delight as his tongue danced playfully over her stomach. "Please buy me a new dress?" she said, halfway moaning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:20 pm
Brago ran the play by play in his mind. Though his body was healed externally, it would take some time for his soul and pride to heal. I didn't even make him break a sweat. Why was I so weak? Why could I not save Soli with my own power? Have I been fooling myself all along? Am I just someone whose all talk? many more questions popped into his mind. Meanwhile, his body was in a coma-ish state  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 am
Kerat had stood in silence before the others had left. In his world there was only Hakai and he felt the need for her warmth and flesh. He had noted her body change to the spirit. It was just like that for 400 years ago but for the moment they where united and there was no plans for backstabbing. The emotions where no longer buried and Kerat took his bride. He knew where to take her, he had given up on his house. His servants already knew and Neuro would be owner of his 500 old library. That's how it would be. Brago would get a child with power and Neuro knowledge. He would leave this world with a bang and maybe a war would be there. Yet Kerat wouldn't have to care, he had his bride. He took her hand and led her into a portal.

There was a bed inside a ruin, this was not the human world. Beings around the world, this was the house giving the couple. "Hakai Kalvient, this will work as resting place for our bones when we're no longer apart of the living." There was a way to get to this place and find the deepest secrets and treasures of Kerat. He wondered if Neuro would ever find the path to the Kalvient mausoleum and the resting plac of Kerat and Hakai Kalvient. The leads where in his library and even the needed keys. "We have 3 days left, let us enjoy each other." Kerat had a wicked smile on his lips as he looked over Hakai's alive body.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:56 am
User Image
Hakai smiled and pulled him down next to her, kissing him. "I've been waiting 400 years for my wedding night." She said as she rolled on top of him.

User Image
Hana woke up, still feverish. She saw Brago next to her and quickly cheaked to make sure he was still alive. When she was sure he was, she kissed his lips, hers feeling hot from her fever. "My king. Wake up please." she whispered into his ear.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:03 am
how does one become strong?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:04 pm
"I'm sorry!" Now he would give her the world time had no longer meaning. He took her in and enjoyed every inch of her, well he was still from 500 years ago so his passion was not seen by any one else but Hakai. He was her man and no one else.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image
Hakai kissed kerat with passion. "its ok. it was worth the wait." she whisoered in his ear.

User Image
Hana held brago in her arms, resting her head against his chest. 'Please wake up...i need you..." she whispered, falling back to sleep from the fever that was running through her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:17 pm
Brago continued to drift in his mind as his body was restoreing itself. He stared into nothingness. death is something that can come so fast and when it hits you, your gone....  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
Hana slept there next to Brago, her fever slowly getting worse. the baby kicked hard, trying to wake her up but she didn't, it just made her aura strike out violently, breaking a vase and the lamp next to the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:52 pm
"So is there anything you want to do? These days are for you my love. We'll do everything you wish for." Kerat smiled and moved Hakai's hair from her face.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
"Just let me be with you, Kerat." Hakai told him. "I no longer am mad with you, only my love is here. I just ask you to love me and be with me till the end."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 pm
Kerat breathed in Hakai's scent and laughed a little. "I remember the first time we met. I was searching for." He leaned away form the bed and picked up a small gem. It had a small green glow to it. "This little thing and you just grabbed it ahead of me. What did you say to me? It didn't go well with my eyes!" Ha placed it on Hakai's bely. "Yet it made me able to defeat the demon Kreis."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:22 pm
Neuro smiled and grabbed her chin making her look at him,"Maybe."He said this amusingly and laid near her,"Tomorrow what a day."He chuckled.

Soli grumbled and left the house, she grew tired of being locked up and headed for a building she walked on the side and jumped up, doing a flip in the air she landed on the top and sat down staring at the sky,"Too bad we don't have wings huh."She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
"it still doesn't go with your eyes, it looks better on me." She giggled, picking up a silver arm brace. "And the next time we met, you got this before I could and you told me I was to short to wear it." She told him. "And then i took it and punched you in the face. We spent so many years playing cat and dog chase around the worlds, trying to out do eachother."

User Image
Marisol laughed. "Well, if you don't get me a new dress, I'll just keep your surprize till you do." she giggled.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:08 pm
Neuro smiled,"Don't make me force you into your wedding dress and make you play with me Marisol,"He placed himself on top of her,"I love you."He kissed her gently.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games