Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

SurfingPeach

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:28 pm
well ello my name is James Im 15 I live in NYC I love to skate make drawings and watch movies Ive actually been on gaia since 1/06 and this is my newest account I dont drink or smoke so yeah I love to socialize and yuppy thats It for me  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:56 pm
Ellos~! I'm Watery. I'm 26, from the DC/Metro area. I've been on Gaia for several years(check my profile). I like anime,mostly shoujo, and video games. I love animals, I use to work at a veterinary clinic. I have four adorable pugs.

Thanks for the invite! I have a couple of friends that will probably join. I can already tell they'd have fun in this guild.  

Waterystar

Animal Lover

sacaku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:14 am
Eh, I've been on gaia for a while but recently I've just kind of been a lurker trying to kill time. I got the PM and figured "Why not?," no pun intended.

Maybe I'll actually get a bit more interactive now~

Anyways nice to meet you all!

Oh and I go by sacaku on Xbox live too so just message me here and feel free to send a friend request! Maybe we can play Halo some time, though I'm a bit busy with Soul Calibur 4 right now. Then again who isn't or won't be? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:50 am
Good Morning everyone here. I am Matsu, and I hope you enjoy my being here as I hope to. I love to read large mysterious tomes while listening to dark music in my humble abode. Video games, RPing, and writing poetry are just some of my hobbies.
Oh, and Ladies? I am a Gentleman of the highest caliber. -bows-

MatsuGenius

Demonic Mage

wish_of_nothingness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:45 am
Hey, you can just call me wish.
IRL I am a 22 female that lives in the US. I just graduated from college in Animal Sciences. I love horror movies and rock music. I also love to watch anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:59 am
uuuhhhhhhhhhh, marinersfan, boy and yea  

marinersfan

AlichinoYuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:35 pm
Name: Yuki (which means 'Snow')
Ethnicity:Japanese
Style: Harajuku
Likes: reading, drawing, cosplaying, cooking, chatting, random things/ people, soda, friends
Dislikes: serious people/ things, jerks, idiots
Extra: I am japanese but i don't know much japanese. I was born in the US so i speak mainly english. I have been to Japan before. I lived in Japan for a year before, that's where i got my harajuku style. I love to make friends. The more friends i have the happier i am.

Well, add my MSN if you want to.

AlichinoYuki@live.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:23 pm
Hi. I'm Erynne.  

Erynne

Undead Enchantress

HarlequinKing

Angelic Strawberry

16,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:36 pm
Yo! I'm Thunderfang_Rentoraa, you can call me Ren.
I'm WAY too lazy to say anything about myself, so just take a trip down to my profile or to my myspace if there's anything you want to know.
Though I feel as if in the time it took me to write this, I could have said something...*shrugs shoulders*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:26 pm
Hey, im richard. im 17. ive been on for maybe a year?........idk. i got a random invite, so i joined. mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

King Simba9869

EVIL_DARK_HEART

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:56 am
yo

im Enrique they call me Erick i am 14 and randome  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:14 am
:} I'm Jussy, I'm sixteen...
Uhm. I'm really into art, including photography (I'm buying a Digital SLR in a few days, Canon EOS). I'm also really into music. I like just about anything. n__n

univers-m

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:24 am
I'm not sure If I did this before. But why not?

IRL I am 16ish in 21 days I'll be 16 in a half. 3nodding

Um I like Dance I can be really hyper if I feel like it. and sometimes I doodle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:47 am
Hello,

My name is Chelsea I'm 21 I've been using gaia since 2006, my first account was hacked and then banned, so i quit for a few months and then came back and created a new account, since then I have been working on making this avatar just as cool looking as my first one was.

I really like this guild, and i hope to get to know most of you more!  

xXxTesTiCular_CondomxXx

zavl

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:41 pm
Hi, I'm zavl, I am a 15 year old girl and although I am part of many guilds, I try to be active in them all since I traet them all as my friends. If you want to PM me go ahead, and if you want to friend me then just say how you know me. Hope to have fun here!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games