Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:29 am
SubonicXP

Sol was quick to pick up on the shift in Buzzwole's movements, briefly concerned but hoping it was just apprehension. As soon as he got out of the cave and saw the hard flap of Buzzwole's wings, arm stretched outward and fist coming in fast, he'd have just enough time to realize that whatever he did, it either had insulted Buzzwole or a request for a one-on-one that he was about to sorely lose before it even began.

"...I believe I've made a slight-" Oops, not enough time for commentary. Sol took the punch to the gut and found himself flying, sliding close to the water behind him as he landed from the impact of Buzzwole's mighty fist. His sword had taken a different path, landing in the ground and slightly scorching it as the last of the flames died. "...mistake..." Coughing and groaning as he tried to get to his feet, he was too winded from the hit to do much more than kneel. Still, he knew he'd need to fight back somehow, his eyes giving a faint glow as he worked to ready some means of doing exactly that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:21 pm
Leslie would assume her position in the circle, locking eyes across the sigil to her Mawile. Watching as Lacuna gave a small nod, Leslie would turn to Ambrosia before giving her own response. "Always ready. I even know what's going to happen this time." Leslie said, flashing a smirk to the channeler. And as she could hear the chanting begin, a small note of nervousness would enter the hybrid's mind as the possibility of this failing materialized as a thought.

But she had no time to consider that as the process began to march ever forward, her focus being taken instead to the now blinding light that was consuming the world around her. At least compared to last time, it wasn't immediately accompanied by the sensation of her skin lighting on fire as whatever process was used took the quickest route to shifting her form around. Instead, she could feel....was that a weight and contact? Was she being hugged? And from the weight and size, it would have to be Lacuna hugging her. And it felt like she was hugging the Pokemon back, despite her arms still being at her side. It was...comforting, having that feeling of connection to hold onto as an anchor.

That comfort would begin to slip away as the pressure of the hug slowly began to increase, the sensation growing heavier and heavier as Leslie began to feel energy slowly pushing its way into her through that contact. And while it would easy enough to handle for the initial parts of it, the energy going into her would continue to build and build until the pressure from her Mawile's connection was barely noticeable. She could feel herself stretching and contorting, her body doing its best to adapt and allow this energy to settle. But it would just keep pushing, the intense pressure eventually proving too much and forcing Leslie to say something. But.....it was just pressure. It wasn't hurting. So when she eventually was forced to say something by the pressure sensation on her lungs, Leslie would let out a bellowing kiai rather than the expected scream of pain. And that shouting would ring out, building alongside the glowing energy dome that came to surround Leslie until the scream finally made the ball of crystalline energy shatter around her and deposit her on the ground.

Reflexively throwing out her hand to catch herself from slamming straight into the ground, Leslie would finally open her eyes in time to see her hand hit the ground and punch into the rock of the floor. Eyes shooting wide at the sudden display of strength, Leslie would stumble back to her feet and look towards Amrbosia. And....was Ambrosia shorter all of a sudden? Looking down at herself, Leslie would be able to see that she had in fact actually gained some height in this bizarre experiment. Enough so she was actually having to look slightly down towards the channeler. "Alright, it worked. And time to throw down!" Leslie shouted, immediately taking off with her Mawile in tow for round 2 against this giant bug.

-----

As Sol was punched back by the Buzzwole, a blur would flash past the hybrid and swing a giant mouth towards the muscular bug. The Sucker Punch, aimed to take advantage of the blind spot Sol was producing by still being in front of the thing until it was too later, would be aimed to slam into the Buzzwole's gut and attempt to force it to double over. Whether it landed or not, Lacuna would be quick to retreat back from this overwhelming opponent.

And would be quickly replaced by Leslie, coming from above with a pair of flaming mouths snapping and chomping at the bug beneath her. With nothing to be said for the heavyweight hybrid that was attempting to land on top of the Ultra Beast. It would be interesting to see how it would recover, given the two mouths with Fire Fangs at the ready were prepared to snap down on any offending appendages that were thrown Leslie's way.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:23 am
With Sol sent flying with its punch Buzzwole attempted to react to the incoming Giga Impact however a Psycho Cut hit the beast causing it to wince and delay just long enough for Bewear to slam into it with all its might. The powerful blow caused Buzzwole to grunt in some pain however it did not move, the impact not strong enough to take it off its feet. Buzzwole would grab Bewear and with little effort flung the Bewear with one hand at Brunor with Fling, the Bewar coated in Dark energy. The force of the throw was incredible and would likely knock out both Brunor and Bewear upon collision which was almost guaranteed, this would only empower Buzzwole even further as its Beast Boost activated.

Right after it threw Bewear the Hex hit it, the beast reeling in pain as the ghostly energies gripped it and caused the toxins in its body to intensify, gripping it in pain from the inside. With an angry shout it fought through the pain and punched the ground with devastating force, the impact causing a fissure to rapidly form in the ground flowing towards Rotom, ending right underneath the ghost and ending with an explosion of energy which sent sharp rocks shooting up from the ground beneath Rotom as it executed a Stone Edge unlike any other. With Rotom knocked out Buzzwole's muscles would reach their maximum capacity, its body looking like it was ready to explode from the sheer amount of power it contained.

With them taken care of Buzzwole would turn back to Sol and begin to approach him, prepared to finish off the hybrid, raising a fist and then throwing a Thunder Punch at Sol. However a certain not-so-little girl would have other plans. The Ultra Beast had no chance of seeing the mouth coming, by the time it knew it was there it had already slammed into it and caused it to double over and clutch its stomach, the electricity in its fist harmlessly dissipating. Buzzwole was quick to raise back up but was only fast enough to see Leslie descending upon it, the now extremely heavy hybrid forcing it to the ground on its back. Buzzwole would attempt to punch at Leslie only for one flaming mouth to snatch up its fist and then the other. Now pinned to the ground and both fists ensnared the beast looked done for as the flames flickered and burned away at its skin.

"BUZZWOLE!" The beast roared as it unleashed a massive amount of Dark energy and with its short legs managed to kick Leslie off with a Payback, the move very powerful but Leslie's saving grace was her typing halving the damage suffered by the Dark move. With Leslie off of it the Buzzwole would get back onto its feet, now staggering, the damage it took great and the effects of the Toxic really starting to be felt. Furious that it was humiliated by this strange feminine creature Buzzwole would let out another otherworldly cry and gain a cloak of burning flame-like Fighting energy as it empowered itself further with Focus Energy. Rocketing off the ground it flew towards Leslie with tremendous fury, the grassy ground beneath it destroyed in its path from the sheer amount of energy it now possessed. Nearly Leslie it would attempt to knock her from the side to send her flying with a Hammer Arm, using both arms, its hands gripped together as it swung. Should it get her airborne it would give chase immediately, aiming to pounce her and drain her energy with Drain Punch.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:49 am
Brunor was primed, his legs ready to leap if he noticed Buzzwole head his way as his arms launched psychic blades at the giant Bug-type. The Gallade wasn't expecting Fluffy to be launched at him, however, and that split second of dropped focus lost him the ability to evade.

I recalled him and huffed. I did expect him to get one-shot if he got hit, but the way Buzzwole did it, as if Brunor, my Gymbreaker, wasn't a threat, touched a nerve. That said, I couldn't let anger cloud my judgement or all of my Pokemon would share Brunor's fate. An idea started forming in my head, one that would put a gentle, undeserving soul in peril. I didn't like it, but disarming the enormous mosquito was the only thing I could think of.

Grabbing Odo's ball, I let the Garbodor out of his ball. "Quick, use Haze on that Pokemon!" I shouted, pointing at Buzzwole who was currently giving somebody's Mega-Mawile the business. Weird, I don't remember seeing anyone carry one of those around, but whatever. Now wasn't the time to ponder that.

Odo happily inhaled, releasing an icy mist from his mouth that flew across the field. If Buzzwole flew into it, his newly-acquired strength would be stolen. I kept Odo's ball in my hand and waited, hoping to recall him before Buzzwole started targeting him.

Abby let out a dull roar as she recalled Fluffy. Anger flushed her features, and it was clear that she was getting tired of her Pokemon getting one-shot. With some small amount of hesitation, Absinthe let Palladia, her Machamp, out of her ball. 'You're all I got left. Don't let that thing knock you out!" Abby insisted. Palladia nodded to her trainer, then snarled at Buzzwole. Then she saw the icy mist headed the Bug-type's way.

Palladia decided to wait until Buzzwole either dodged or got affected by Haze. If the monstrosity's strength waned, she'd run up to it and go for a Submission. If it got out of the way, she wasn't sure how to respond. It was also a Fighting-type, so maybe she could get it into a flexing match? She did have access to Bulk Up, but maybe goading this thing into gathering its strength wasn't the best idea.

~*~

Keiko covered her eyes. They had just gotten used to the darkness of the Distortion World, and the bright light coming from the sun her home basked in... well, she wasn't ready for it. Fortunately, it didn't take long for her to regain her composure, only for her to recognize a pleasant sensation.

She could feel her husband's energy, faint as it was from Rala's accident. Her baby's energy was nearby as well. She was home. She was home! Joy overwhemed her emotions, and for a second, she started running toward the caves, but something stopped her dead in her tracks. Concern showing in her face, Keiko turned toward the others clinging on to Darts.

"Is everyone okay? Did we-" she started to ask, wanting to make sure nobody let go while they were in the Distortion World. Something stopped her, though. She started to sense a massive energy source nearby. So big, she was surprised she didn't notice it immediately. Keiko looked back to the cave entrance with trepidation in her gaze.

Just what was going on in there?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:43 am
Deo returned to the normal world where he came from, and sighed in relief. "Well, back to normal I..." he was cut off as he heard some carnage going on near HQ, well the direction of which. "We might have some unneeded company at HQ" he then said as he walked that way and saw this monster of muscle as a pokemon. He would fight, but he remembered his arm, and slid and swerved past it all to get inside and then to Doc Owl, where there he then asked. "Hey Doc, can you help me a bit, I got injured by a rockslide of sorts and got a big gash on my arm, strange I am not bleeding though." As he rolled his sleeve up to show the nasty gash on the arm that will need stitches.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:56 pm
Darts sucks air in the area outside of HQ, kneeling on the ground as he tries to push air back into whatever served as lungs for him. Knocking on the threshold of infinity tended to do that to a person, and as his body continued to heave for breath, his mind was still reeling. Thankfully it had been sheltered by Calm Mind or his personality would have been broken and smashed into a thousand little pieces.

This seemed like home, but Darts wasn't able to appreciate it just yet as he needed a bit of time to recover from whatever it was that the Red Chain had done to him, to say nothing of Giratina's clawing influence.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:50 pm
An exhausted Monique was quite glad to see headquarters. Mt. Silver. The present day. What a relief.

Her brain was processing whatever it was that she saw in the realm Darts traversed. Ultra Space, at least, made sense. It was orderly, cosmic...awe-inspiring. But the Distortion World? With its upward-flowing waterfalls, spiky trees growing from thin air, and landless lakes, it was a place beyond attempts to comprehend.

The Zoroark girl was about to walk into HQ, flop on her bed, and sleep like the lights on the Dome had gone out for the night. As she neared the cave, however, she heard a commotion, which stopped her in her tracks. What now!?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:07 pm
Aile blinked rapidly as they finally returned home, rubbing her face as best she could. Home. Mount Silver. They were in Johto, thank Arceus. Doesn’t change what happened to her in Sinnoh, Hisui, whatever they want to call that region now, but hopefully the group would be able to have a break now. A bed sounded really good to her right now, unless she was going to be forced to head over to Doc Owl for a more modern inspection of her arm stump. She had no idea at this point, she just wanted to get back into her clothes… Though, these were still quite cozy. She might just keep them anyways, just in case they wound up heading to a colder area. With a heavy sigh and a shake of her head, she’d begin the track back to HQ…

…Only to be stopped by the entrance by the fight going on with this Buzzwole creature and some of the other creatures, including a Mega Leslie. “You have got to be kidding me. When it rains, it pours, apparently. For the love of Arceus…” A moment of digging around would produce her Master Ball, holding it at the ready. She may not have needed for the first Ultra Beast and during all of the Hisui adventure, but it might have still been a good thing she had brought Korriban after all.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:09 pm
Larrimore and Sub arrived with the others, the Bug man appearing uncharacteristically ecstatic to be back even though the 'roughing it' part that took up the majority of their trip was not something he and Beauregard were new to so it was anyone's guess what had the Pinsir hybrid so pleased to return. Sub on the other hand, while happy, seemed troubled about something even before their reality fully materialized around them. He looked off at the mountain in the horizon as they all walked, his footsteps becoming shorter as he fell behind slowly, something was bothering him but even he didn't know what it was.

"I've decided something, Beau, we're going on a trip soon." Larrimore informed his friend, again calling him by the shortened version of his name. Was this the same Larrimore or did they get swapped during the inter-dimensional trip? Choosing not to explain further he flashed the butterfly man a toothy smile and raced off for HQ with a sudden Quick Attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:44 pm
Leslie would cough from the slam that the Payback had given her, recovering the air it had knocked out of her quickly. Keeping her eyes locked onto the strange bug, she would watch as energy consumed it while it roared in....either pain or shame at the beating it had just taken. But Leslie was beginning to see, without all of the overwhelming power to scare her off, this thing was extremely simple. It wanted to show the world how strong it was by directly punching everything with its own two hands, better methods be damned, and anything that threatened that top of the heap status was either to be broken or avoided. It was a little surreal having to fight something almost exactly like how you used to be, but it did make the thing's next move incredibly easy to predict. All Leslie had to do was intercept the head-on charge and it would be easy enough to wrangle this thing from that moment.

At least, that's what she was going to expect to happen. Unfortunately, she was beginning to pay more attention to her surroundings after once again getting a solid reminder that her strength wasn't the only thing she had. And when she picked up on the purple Pokeball in Aile's hand, she snapped from her intercept to shouting towards the fellow Snagem. "Keep Regirock in the ball! Its Fighting type and gets strength whenever it beats something!" Leslie shouted, quickly pivoting back to face the Buzzwole, hoping that the quick aside had been short enough that she would still be able to intercept.

It had been short enough to still see the Hammer Arm coming before it hit. However, it hadn't been short enough to do anything about it. Taking the heavy blow straight to her ribs, she would pop into the air with a yelp.

She didn't need to look at the Buzzwole to know it would be attempting a follow up. It's what she would do. So instead she was searching the battlefield to see if there anything she could take advantage of. Abby was no help, she seemed to be waiting for something to punch. Aile had already been warned off, so there wasn't anything to search for there. Sol was still on the backfoot from being sent flying outside. Blizz and Tristen were keeping distance and looked to mostly be attempting to harry the Buzzwole at range. That just left Terashi. And look at that, a nice patch of Haze was slowly creeping its way across the battlefield. Would've been easily avoided by this thing otherwise, but it gave Leslie an idea.

Finally returning her focus to the Buzzwole, Leslie could almost smirk. There it was, following up with a Drain Punch to shut her up and get itself back fully onto the offensive. Feeling the flow of energy from her bruised ribs as it rapidly gathered itself into her rightmost horn, she would wait as the Buzzwole came closer and closer to her. And as it came just close enough that it might think it would reach with the punch, Leslie's left horn would slam into the right one. And as the impact sent her into a spin, the right horn would begin to glow a steely-grey as the Metal Burst went off, taking all the power from the Buzzwole's previous Hammer Arm and using it to send the bug flying with one almighty swing towards the cloud of Haze.

"Lacuna! Make sure it lands in the Haze!" Leslie shouted, eyes shooting towards her Mawile on the ground. Given her own proclivities for physical violence, she expected Lacuna to leap into the air to throw some wild swings to help keep this bug from trying to avoid its designated landing pad. What she hadn't expected was for Lacuna to flip her horn onto one of her shoulders and for a torrent of flame to erupt out of the appendage. Watching as the Mawile swept the air with a Flamethrower, creating a fiery cloud to deter Buzzwole from any destination besides Terahi's Haze cloud, Leslie had to respect the move. It wasn't something she would've done and it was honestly more effective for that.

Landing back on the ground, Leslie would turn to face the Buzzwole. Whether or not it hit the Haze cloud didn't matter. Leslie would extend a hand towards the Buzzwole, staring it straight in the eye as she gave it a wave towards her. "Come here! I think its time we had a straight up brawl!" Leslie bellowed, giving a stomp to emphasis her point. She had the power right now, and she was going to make sure that she kept this things attention no matter how much she had to taunt and cajole the thing.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:51 pm
Freth herself was happy to be back in her reality, or what she hoped to be her reality. Though getting Darts some help was going to be a thing in and of itself. Just starting that whole stunt looked dreadful, seeing the shape the guy was in with a face straight out of a horror movie. Granted, it would have been nicer to be closer to the headquarters, but really? No sense complaining. “I really don’t want to go through that again.”

“You people are fortunate. I guess, by extension, so am I that such a hairbrained idea panned out.” The hunter spoke. “Moreso without a hitch, I might add.”

“You call that without a hitch?”

“There had been a good few reports that people that take even ONE trip through Ultra Space unprotected has been known to contract severe memory loss, and in some cases, unrecoverable.” The hunter stated. “The fact you and everyone else went through two trips with Darts only getting bloody orifices from perhaps his reaction to the red chain is astounding. Though I have to admit, I am curious how that reality will turn out now that you had made your influences known there. Or for that matter, if Ultra Beasts are going to show up there as well.”

“I’d…rather not think about it.” Freth would said. While she would lament that it was a bit of a no choice scenario, the consequences could very well be staggering. As she would muse over such thoughts, she then perked up…something she was hearing close by. “Fighting…?” She rush off towards the headquarters until she and the group would end up seeing the Buzzwole having its way with the Snagems at the cavern entrance. “The hell is…”

“ROTOM!” I would end up shouting, watching Rotom get rocked by the Stone Edge with great prejudice. There was no way that the ghostly spark would be able to stand up to that. As I quickly reached back for a PokéBall to recall the fallen Rotom, I perked up, looking back behind me, only to watch was essentially a brownish-pink blur rush by me. Wait, Leslie? Where was she the past few min-…wait. “The hell happened to her?”

“Blizzard!” Freth shouted, rushing over to the scene.

I then turned around and a wave of “FRETH!?”

“Freth! Careful, that’s U.B. ‘Expansion.’ Buzzwole as it is otherwise known.”

“Expansion?” Freth then asked.

“And ‘expand’ it did. This Buzzwole seems to have powered up a bit, perhaps as this fight dragged on. How many Pokémon did this thing take out already!?” the hunter exclaimed.

“Blizzard, what happened?”

“Thing showed up out nowhere, took out the Regice patrolling around before we got any alerts, then when we got out to fight it, he started to take on all comers. Took out nearly Abby’s entire party, took out Sol himself, just now he claimed Rotom. We tried to gimp his attack power, or Tristen did rather, but his Xatu got what I assume to be taunted before he got a Power Swap off.” I told him. “Got Tristen too, incidentally, when he was trying to recall that bird. So, yea…was this the thing that you were fighting down in the labrynth?”

This raised the question of just how long were they gone in this reality, but questions for later. “Uh…no. We had something…a lot smaller.”

“Lucky you.” I said.

“It burns all the same though. Though one would have better luck with Flying type attacks in this case.” The hunter spoke to Freth. “Though, that’s usually under the assumption that its ALREADY not spiraling out of control like it has now.”

“Alright, Blizzard, we got some injured here from our…incident. Take the ones injured here out of here and into HQ. I’ll try to help out here.” I was hesitant to argue, but the more I thought about it, the more Freth might have been right. And she got that Hunter to pretty much tell her how to down that thing. “Alright, fine.”

I would rush off to first pick Sol off the ground, then lead the injured from the other half of the group back towards the headquarters. As I did so, I pulled out my SNAG. “Doc! Get on the line already!”

It took a moment. “Blizzard, what’s going on out there?” Doc spoke up.

“You got injured incoming. Ready the med lab!”

“Now the problem is how to quell the thing now it is like it is.”

“Ultra Beasts all have this innate ability to bolster their abilities once they defeat a foe. It’s similar to Moxie in that regard, only it can be any one of its parameters and not just its physical assault power.” Freth would take notice to the Haze being attempted to be laid upon the field. “Though that is a way to get rid of it all the same if that works...”

“Then we might not have a whole lot of time. I might have an idea.” Freth took out a Pokeball. “Go! Hitmonchan!” Freth shouted. A toss of the ball and out came the Hitmonchan, ready for battle. “Hitmonchan! Fire Punch!” Freth commanded.

The Hitmonchan rushed in, guard up and stepped in, driving a flaming fist right for the Buzzwole.

-----------------------------

The Doc would quickly make arrangements with Orderly to get people flooding in. Deo was the first to come in, followed by an unconscious Sol and Tristen, carried in by me. Others would soon to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:12 pm
Deo saw the worse cases come in from an unconscious tristen and sol to more serious cases. He would then look at his arm, and say to Doc Owl "You handle them first doc, I can wait" After saying this, he would take a bandage and wrap up his arm where the cut was and wait his turn in his room, where he stopped by the kitchen to grab an electric type poffin for him and his yamper friend  

DeoLux

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:14 pm
Monique stepped into the cavern, only to be confronted with...

What was that?

It was a massive bug with the most developed muscles she'd ever seen and several people fighting it. It reminded her of something she might only have seen in a history book, but it was also... wrong.

Ultra wrong.

The Zoroark girl wasn't going to get any information on this Pokémon from her SNAG. If she did, she'd recognize she was quadruple weak to it and might flee. But alas, her mere presence was probably going to be enough to excite and enrage the Ultra Beast.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:58 pm
This damned bug was a fighting type, eh? Well, crap. Aile lowered her hand and grumbled, shaking her head. Part of her wanted to try and help, but she wasn’t so sure who of hers could take on the bug. Sarlaac, maybe, but… “Fine,” she finally said, heading over to the doors of HQ herself after watching Blizz bring some of the others over. If she was going to be honest with herself, she shouldn’t be out here herself, probably. She was only a day or so out from losing most of her arm, so it wasn’t going to be anywhere close to fully healed. And she really shouldn’t risk it opening again, considering how everything played out when she lost it. “You all better come back out of this alright and living yourselves.” With that, she’d enter HQ and head over to the Med Bay herself.

Upon arriving there, she noticed Sol and Tristen unconscious as they were getting put into beds to get checked out, causing her to glance down to the sleeve that hung limply at her side. How bad was her arm? Since getting the winter clothing on, she couldn’t really tell too much of what was going on with it outside of some general throbbing and soreness since crash landing on Tatooine. She wasn’t lightheaded yet, but…

Maybe she needed to be here more than she thought.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:23 pm
Buzzwole was sent flying by the Metal Burst, caught off guard by the sudden retaliatory move. Leslie was wise to anticipate the Ultra Beast avoiding the Haze, the beast having proven it had a keen battle sense and would indeed note the cloud of Haze it was about to land in. For but a moment one of its wings twitched as it prepared to alter its trajectory, however the Flamethrower would make its appearance causing the Buzzwole to hastily abort that plan and with not enough time for a plan B it would crash into the cloud of Haze, the effects of the black mist sapping it of the boosts to its attack power.

Having crash landed on its knees, a sort of controlled crash, Buzzwole was quick to stand back up, staring at its hands and arms as it noted the tremendous drop in its strength and muscle size. Already angered it glared at the Machamp coming at it, letting it get close and then delivering a powerful Reversal punch to the Fighting type's gut, proving that it was still an incredible threaten without its boosts. Grabbing a hold of Machamp by its top arms it would spin the Pokemon around and toss it at the incoming Hitmonchan with a Vital Throw.

Having every intention of ending these annoying creatures as it likely hadn't knocked them all out the Buzzwole would be forced to reconsider its plans as Leslie stepped up to her. Giving off an angry buzz it turned its complete attention towards the hybrid, while Leslie couldn't understand this thing like she could most Pokemon she was versed in the mannerisms of a pissed off individual and it was clear this thing was furious with her. "BUZZWOLE!" It shouted, flexing angrily, showing off its still somewhat bulging biceps. Looks like it had accepted her one-on-one challenge. It was so consumed by its anger towards Leslie and the adrenaline it provided it that the Ultra Beast was oblivious to the Toxic in its body which was just minutes away from knocking it out, Leslie only had to stall for a little longer.

After another series of poses and flexing of its muscles the Buzzwole's strength would surge again as it executed a Superpower, drawing out all its latent strength and gaining a cloak of flaming Fighting energy around it, its final pose a finger point to the sky as if to declare it was 'number one'. Slowly lowering its finger it then pointed at Leslie for a few seconds before quickly transforming its hand gesture into an upside-down thumb, declaring Leslie was going down, or perhaps a loser, or both, who knows. With a mighty flap of its wings it was off the ground again and flying towards Leslie, intending to solely rely on its Superpower boost and good old fashioned fists, delivering a flurry of punches at Leslie as it closed in. It knew the nature of the Superpower, that it would weaken it in time, Leslie could sense this as its intent was clear, to take her down hard and fast. Its ego was on the line after all.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games