Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Amy grinned at what Zephit requested before the waiter walked away, writing their orders down.

"I think you'll really enjoy it. Karrie made this new sauce for it, and it's amazing."

Amy thought about what they could talk about for a moment. "Hmm... Well, how is your new job going?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:34 pm

"So far just lots of running, and occasionally punching things in the head." Zephit nodded, basically telling the truth. Omitting parts about hunting dangerous creatures, taking out rampant criminals, and being exposed to ancient magic. To be honest, the things already felt second nature to him. There was no reason to bring them up as abnormal.

"I hope Liada will be proud of me finding one so easily." He nodded again, looking around anxiously for their food. "She has been so sweet to me so far, I really want to impress her."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Amy looked quite confused at Zephit's descriptions of what he had done at his job. "That's.... interesting. Are you a security guard?"

Amy sighed softly and rolled her eyes slightly at Zephit talking about Liada again. Frankly, even if this hadn't been about Liada, she still might feel the same way. It was almost too sickeningly sweet. They had just met not too long ago. Way too fast and in too deep too soon. Amy believed in taking things slow. But also, just being so lovey dovey was kind of nauseating.

"So, uh, do you like your job so far, Zephit?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:45 pm

"The term they use is 'sidekick,' though sometimes they want me to dress as a butler. I'm not really sure what it is all about." Zephit tilted his head, thinking about that before Amy asked her next question.

"It is a little exhausting, but I definitely like it. The hours are pretty random, too, but I think I'll get a lot of off time." He nodded, remembering something that was told to him while working.

"There aren't always bad things to stop from happening." He repeated, with a small smile on his face.

Zephit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Cuwen
Amy grinned at what Zephit requested before the waiter walked away, writing their orders down.

"I think you'll really enjoy it. Karrie made this new sauce for it, and it's amazing."

Amy thought about what they ***** talk about for a moment. "Hmm... Well, how is your new job going?"

(( xd -slides RN device towards you while giggling-))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Amy was very confused at Zephit's job description and title. "Uh... ok. I have no idea what that is, but alright. As long as you are enjoying it, that's the important thing."

She smiled slightly at him. "So, have you found new places around town that you've started to like? This place called Chatty Kathy's is pretty cool, and I used to be the bartender at GGB."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 18!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:57 pm

damecharlie
Cuwen

Amy thought about what they ***** talk about for a moment. "Hmm... Well, how is your new job going?"

(( xd -slides RN device towards you while giggling-))

{{Holey Moley freaking.... that would be 7 now. Oi. lol.}}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:58 pm

{{Too bad Psy's mom probably won't be here tonight. I was hoping to see how many I might complete tonight just for the fun of it. lol.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 pm

"I went to that place on a date, actually." Zephit mentioned, his story being cut off by their food being served to them. He let out a grateful meow before digging into it quickly. After about three mouthfuls of food, he remembered his manners.

"I'll slowly get around town more, I'm sure." Zephit nodded, taking a drink of his milk. It was actually pretty hard to believe Karrie worked at this place. That made two people now that he knew were exceptional cooks.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Amy nodded. "That's right. I had my first date there, too, actually..."

She paused and smiled as she remembered her and Karrie's date at Kathy's. It had been so amazing and so romantic. It had taken a long time before she and Karrie had decided to go out together, quite awhile for Karrie to ask her out. But it had so been worth it.

She looked down at her food and began to eat. A few moments later, she looked up and smiled as she saw Zephit enjoying his food.

"You look like you like your food, Zephit. Do you?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:10 pm

{{Thank you for the earrings, PP. smile }}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:17 pm

"Yeah, it is really good." Zephit nodded, trying not to sound too surprised about it. Amy seemed really wrapped up in Karrie, even though he was selfish, and so it was prudent for him not to say anything against him.

"I'll have to eat here again sometime."

Zephit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 pm

(( neutral Cuwen, the RN says that the RNer is given hair barretts... confused ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 pm

{{Oh... Whoops. I'm sorry. I thought they looked like earrings. Well barrettes are really cool, too. Thanks! smile }}

Amy smiled brightly. "I'm so glad you do, and I'm glad you want to come back."

Toward the end of the dinner, Amy was on her third drink and has asked for her extra food to be put into a to-go container.

Amy looked at Zephit. "Any desert you want?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:33 pm

[[Serious homework time for me. Since this work I have is way hard to figure out.]]

"No, I think I'm going to head back home." Slowly he stood up, pulling out a wallet and counting out some money. Laying the bills down on the table next to Amy's plate.

"That should be enough for dinner, and some extra if you want desert." Zephit smiled a little, glad that they had survived a peaceful dinner together.

"I'll see you back at home, probably." He added, giving a small wave before showing himself out. Not heading home directly, however, deciding to explore town some more on his own.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 5324 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games