Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Cuwen
{{I have to do that twice now. lol!}}

((You also need to wear the official bartender's outfiit too. 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:12 pm

*Watches Zephit leave in a hurry.* Does he realize that my husband is a police officer and has a permit to carry a concealed weapon? I think Zephit has a death wish. Either that or Zephit wishes to be a unic. User Image

*Watches Dame leave and waves while trying to cover another yawn. User Image* I had better go too. Goodnight. User Image *Picks up her cup of tea and brings it downstairs with her.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 pm

damecharlie
Rei Inaba
*gets a glass of 7up and sets a calming song on the jukebox*

I need to get her relaxed... and she ***** probably use some sleep...

I think I'll keep her and turn her into my species. :3

((-scoots RN device towards you-))
(I caught that about 10 minutes ago and sent Psy a trade as soon as I spotted it. I'm waiting for her to accept)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:19 pm

{{I read descriptions on the first page, but does it have to be something specific? Like a color or something? Style?}}

Amy was about to tell Zephit what had happened to her when he suddenly had to go. She simply waved to him and nodded slightly. "Uh huh... Nighty night Catman."

Her head was swimming, and for some reason, a spell from her spell book suddenly stuck in her mind.

"Hmm. Did I tell you all that I found my mother's spell book? I've been concentrating on this one spell. It's in a foreign language like most of the spells are, but I think it says something like..."

She mutters some words that she thought was the spell, and suddenly Amy wasn't there anymore. Instead, a baby flying dragon with a horn on its head was floating in the air behind the bar.

The creature's eyes widened and she shrieked. Then, she fell to the ground, not knowing how to fly.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

{{I wanted to do pixies, but I couldn't get them to work with an 'I Am' pose.}}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:25 pm

The spell she had just cast drained the remaining energy Amy had left. Being drunk, falling into portals, casting a spell, turning into a dragon.... No energy was left. She collapsed onto the floor of the bar and passed out.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Rei Inaba
damecharlie
Rei Inaba
*gets a glass of 7up and sets a http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/absobloodylutely/00mycool.gif[/img]USz_jVg&feature=related]calming song on the jukebox*

I need to get her relaxed... and she ***** probably use some sleep...

I think I'll keep her and turn her into my species. :3

((-scoots RN device towards you-))
(I caught that about 10 minutes ago and sent Psy a trade as soon as I spotted it. I'm waiting for her to accept)

(( You're good. xp ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:41 pm

(( Irony!!! Batcat.......))

Liada Trovaras

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:36 pm

(my computer is being slow so consider this my character's removal)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:18 am

Glorious MONDAY! User Image Just in time for a brand new word. xp *snickers*

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

"Hush Word" ninja … SHOULD (9/12 - 9/18*)

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 am

cuwen

((There is a linked guide on pg.1 to the uniforms that can be found under the #7 RN - for your convenience here it is again Bartenders Uniform this is to give you a visual reference then off that visual follow the guideline given in #7. You must be in uniform for the serving to count.

I'm am taking your passing out in the bar to be purposeful and in an attempt to complete another RN, I will treat it as such later when I have more time to RP. Thanks! I will take the "passing out in the bar - breaking house rule" off your list shortly.))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 am

*Stops in for a real strong cup of coffee to go. Between memorial services and 9-11 ceremonies, yesterday was back to back obligations all day and into the late evening. When it was all said and done, he and a few fellow officers hit a sports bar to wind down. He didn't get any sleep yet and needs this coffee in a bad way to do a full shift at work today. stressed He fills up a thermos and takes a cup to go. It's going to be one of those days. stare

He takes is coffee and leaves to do his duty.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 am

Liada strolls into the bar from the office entrance. After doing the security scans and fluffed up her replacement skirt from losing the last one in the portal. While she was walking and fluffing she failed to notice a small lump of mass and tripped on it landing on her knees. stressed Ow! What in the world could have been...looking behind her she sees a small dragon passed out on the floor and wonders how long its been there. User Image She knew how Psy felt about animals in the bar but on the chance it may belong to someone like Kits she took it and went to pin it up at the Pin the Tail wall. Using one of the lower shackles to secure it around the neck. Once she was satisfied with that she went behind the bar to get her caffeine fix.

((Cuwen's RN on Pin the Tail for 2 hours begins now ))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 am

((Thanks Lia, I'll remove her RN after the 2 hours, hopefully I can get in here soon sweatdrop - I'm doing double work for the next 2 weeks stressed ))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:27 am

Zephit sleepily wandered into the bar, essentially in a daze and following routine. Dressed for bed, which he only vaguely remembered going to. There were preparations to be made the night before that he almost forgot about. With his eye half open, he walked up to the bar and took a seat. Not bothering to examine who exactly was behind it just yet, he held one hand up and mumbled something. Then tilted his head, not even understanding himself.

"One milk, please." He tried again, saying it more clearly.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5323 5324 5325 5326 5327 5328 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games