Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image
marisol giggled and kissed him back. "I love you too." she ran her fingers through his hair, pulling it back from his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 pm
Neuro growled lightly before nipping at her,"I enjoy hearing you say that."He licked her cheek playfully and moved his hands to caress her body,"Tell me what the surprise is?"He wanted to know.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
"Oh by I want to torment you by making you wait for it, my love" She let out a small moan as he touched her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm
"So causing problems for me now,"He touched her breasts and started groping them in his hands,"I should teach you not too."He smiled and licked along her jawline.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image
"And how do plan to teach me?" She smiled playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:22 pm
"Hana, wake up" brago shook her. He had awoken earlier and saw her quite unwell.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image
Hana jolted awake when Brago shook her. Her body was burning up with fever. Her aura started to spike out and break things again. "Brago...." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:31 pm
" you are quite a handful to deal with,so much for being the flower of death." brago smiled.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image
Hana tried to smile back but couldn't. "I feel sick...." She told him looking into his eyes. "Are you ok? did you stop Neuro's father?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 pm
" this is what haveing a very sexual lifetstyle does to women, Hana. " brago cuddled with her. " as long as I am around, we will make it to the next day. By the way, the mission was completed. Sverre is dead."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
Hana let Brago hold her. She looked over at all the vials Luc had left for her, not know what any of them ment. "I'm glad you came back ok. I don't know what i'd do with out you." She told him sighing. "Luc made me medicine, but he didn't label any of them, so I don't know which one will help me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 pm
" your haveing a baby Hana.... Your not terminally ill." brago facepalmed  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image
"brago... I have a fever... being sick while pregnate is bad no matter what..." She told him with a defeated sigh. "One of those is a fever reducer, I just don't know which one....."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 pm
" I'd say don't risk it, but it is your womb afterAll."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image
"I'm not going to risk our child over a fever. I guess I'll just have to sit it out for now." Hana said, cuddleing into Brago. "I think you should hire Luc as the new doctor here at the mansion, he knows his herbs and medicine."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games