Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:37 pm
"So...should we? Should we not?" Mala asked, still unsure as to whether or not Van thought it too bad of an idea or not. "But we still need to make Kai visit sometime."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 pm
"No helping it really." Van said with a slight shrug. "Riley's got his own family to worry about, and the same could be said for Larai and Jaquel. Kai's the only one that doesn't have a reasonable excuse."

((Why the frack did I almost type Angel instead of Larai?))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:02 pm
{Because Angel is married to Riley and they're clumped up so closely together in a group maybe? XD}

"That's very true." Mala took another sip of her drink, now sparkeling with excitement. "I look forward to seeing Kai again~"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:07 pm
((Probably.))
((And if you enjoy tales of dnd antics, go to this site and look for the Counter Monkey vids. Anything involving Vegan Steve is probably gold.))

"I'm starting to think we should expand the house some." Van mused as he took a sip. "We've got just enough room for us and two kids, but if we keep it up, we'll never have any room for when they visit."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 pm
{Awesome. I'll check it out soon. :3}

"If you don't want to go through the physical effort, I could work on my enchantment skills and bind the house to some sort of bag of holding or alternate-dimension home amulet like we used to own. Then we would never run out of room~"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:18 pm
"Aw, but then it wouldn't feel like home if there was some dimensional portal behind a door, or outside the window you know?" Van said as he turned his eyes up and away to briefly admire their quaint home and the memories held within the walls.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 pm
"That's true." Mala chuckled slightly, offering Van a kiss on the cheek. "I wonder how your sister is doing. Maybe we should visit her on our travels sometime?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:39 pm
"I still need to see if I can't get her back to the mortal plane." Van said closing his eyes with a faint smile. "Should've talked to Azel about the chances of getting her resurrected after the meeting. Unfortunately he's a busy guy, being the god of death and all."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 pm
{OHMAIGOD. RESSURECTION BY FORGOTTEN EX-TRAPPED IN SWORD DIVORCED WIZARD GUY.}

"I'm sure we could somehow. If Azel can't help, I can at least try to construct a human-looking golem for her to use as a body until he can."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 pm
((For a second there I had no idea who were talking about and thought it was some new, random plot device person to make up. It took me a minute or two before I realized who you were talking about, so believe me when I say HOLY ******** THAT'S BRILLIANT.))

Van's face grew scrunched up in an uncertain frown. "I don't know...It's a nice thought, but just the idea of a golem instead of a real body....? You know what I mean; try putting Riley in her shoes."

((On a side note, we've been watching a show in anime club that has had me face/palming due to how perfect one of the characters is appearance wise for Van's sister and I wish this show existed when I first went hunting for her pic.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:22 pm
{Thank you, thank you. ...Yes, I do remember too many ancient plot devices we have used in the past lololol. Also, whateverhisnameis should be careful. Bonus points if it nets a precarious crush from Anise, if only for sibling and/or parent horror lulz.}

"I certainly see your point. I hope we can somehow get it to where she can stay with us at least until then."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:28 pm
((His name was Guile. Google is amazing.))

"I'm probably going to get guilted for having been gone for so long again without visiting. And if you thought Riley's puppy dog eyes were bad, I'm keeping you away from Vivi." Van said with a small, sheepish chuckle as he scratched the back of his head.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:37 am
{Indeed it is~ biggrin }

"But they were bad! Even now, Riley's always so cute and sweet and huggable and...!" Mala quickly realised, if Van wasn't exaggerating, that she probably had no chance whatsoever against Vivi.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am
((AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh my god, I just confused my mom so much! I'm watching anime right now while my mom made breakfast, and it was a beach episode so of course everyone's in swimsuits. Someone has decided to have a beach art/sand sculpture contest. Then this happened:
Large breasted female on screen: Oh, but we don't have any buckets! How are we supposed to carry the water? D:
2nd large breasted female on screen: Don't worry, we can just use our cleavage as booby buckets to carry the water! Here, just push your boobs up like this...
Mom: *walks in with breakfast* O_O
Me: rofl ))

"Exactly." Van said with a chuckle seeing the look on Mala's face, and then growing into a full laugh. "Vivi's only met Anise when she was a little baby, and she hasn't even met the rest of the family, extended or otherwise. She has yet to find out just how wacky her family really is!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:44 am
{Oh rofl! XDD What anime is that??}

"That's true. I wonder if her mind will be blown or if she will fit in nicely with the rest of us crazies." Mala giggled at the thought. Their family was almost like a loony bin, except less dangerous and more likely to cut your pockets open to steal its contents.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games