Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Alright hun I'll catch up in a second. She waves to Psy as she walks over to PB and drinks the last of her soda, throwing it into the garbage. She looks back over to Zephit and gives him a half smile. If you're still tired you better get back off to bed. You have bags under your eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Even though she knows it's undignified and unsuitable, Amy saw no other way to possibly get her food unless she asked for it. And she she couldn't speak, she could only make sounds. So, she tightened the back of her throat and started to whine from behind the bar as she looked at the fridge with some food in it.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 pm

"We are always being left alone, Liada." Zephit smiled, reaching out to touch her on the arm. Ignoring the dragon for the most part, because it was getting on his nerves. For such a little creature it sure made a lot of noise.

"Maybe this is the right opportunity to give you that kiss I owe you?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:22 pm

She hears the whining behind her and turns to see Amy sitting by the fridge. She couldn't help but grin as she felt a little satisfied with this situation. Well well well someone seems a bit hungry eh? Maybe if she asks nicely instead of sticking her tongue out at people she might get a little help with that. User Image

She turned back to Zephit when she felt his hand on her arm. Her ear tilts to the side as she just gives him an amused shake of her head. You would still want a kiss even if you didn't owe me so what's the difference?

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 pm

"There isn't a difference, of course. You caught me red handed, I guess. I always want to kiss you." Zephit laughed a little, before smiling up at Liada. "I hope you don't mind them all?"

Then he turned to look down at the little dragon, frowning a little. "It is hungry? How could you tell the little guy is hungry, Liada?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Amy frowned at Liada's tacky attitude and response. If Liada had been an animal, she knows she would have helped her. Amy could never resist an animal, and she wouldn't want someone to go hungry.

No, she shouldn't have stuck her tongue out before. That had just been her reaction to darts being thrown at her, to being scared, and being very frustrated. Yeah, she had taken out most of that on Liada, who she didn't care for, but come on! This was just mean...

Amy sighed and looked down at the floor. She couldn't speak, anyway. Maybe someone at JD would feed her. They liked dragons.

JD! That was it! Her food bad should still be around her. The food might not be all that good, but dragons could eat anything!

Amy crawled over to the shelves behind the bar and started searching for the bag she had left here.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 pm

{{'little guy'. lol. Ooooh Zephit. wink }}
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Seeing Amy scutter off to look for something else it seemed she shrugged and turn back to Zephit. If the spa owner wanted to keep her pride like that and not ask for help then so be it. No skin off her back. She looked like she wanted something from the fridge so I just made a guess. Might not be it afterall since she went that way now but oh well. She took both his hands in hers and smiled. And no I don't mind your kisses, they're very nice.

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:45 pm

"That's good. I try my very best." Zephit smiled, taking extra care to lace his fingers between Liada's. Even the simple things were harder when drowsy, he noted with a nod.

"Let's start with the one I owe you." He grinned confidently, standing up to press his lips to hers. Both of his ears drooped, enjoying the kiss, and caused his hat to slide back down over his eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Amy saw the bag behind a few bottles, but she couldn't get to it. She couldn't move the bottles out of the way or anything.

She started whining again. She really needed help. She hoped maybe Zephit would snap out of his daze and choose to help a creature. A man who gave a small cat a ball of yarn just so he'd have fun would surely help a hungry baby dragon...

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Liada giggles and gave into the kiss. She felt a little curious and decided to trace the tip of her tongue on his lips before pulling back when his hat fell down his face and she laughed. Hearing the whining again she turned to see Amy found a different kind of food and tilted her ears. Well that was probably about as nice as she was gonna get since Amy couldn't talk. She goes to grab a small dish from behind the bar and then walks over to where the dragon spa owner was, picking up one of the bottles. Opening it she pours the contents out and places the now filled dish on the floor in front of Amy before turning to get a different dish to pour some water out for her. Whatever you did to get you into this Amy I hope you learned from it.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Cuwen

JD! That was it! Her food bad ****** still be around her. The food might not be all that good, but dragons could eat anything!

*RN device pops up on the floor in front of Amy*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Zephit touched a couple fingers to his lips after Liada pulled away. That was certainly an interesting sensation he hadn't felt before. Then he heard Amy's name for the second time, and decided to lift his hat to look for her. Though all he could see was Liada, the RN device, and that same little dragon.

"Certainly that dragon isn't really Amy." He insisted, leaning over the bar some to peek at it better.
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 pm

{{Good grief!!!!! This is not going well... lol. I had been searching for the word in case I typed it, and apparently missed that one. And I typed 'bad' instead 'bag'. Oi.}}

Amy watched as Liada went about getting something. Then, she set some food and water on the floor for Amy. Well... that was somewhat nice of her. But then she made a self-righteous comment about hoping Amy had learned something. Well, if Amy could talk, she would have said she wished Liada would have learned from that business deal she weaseled out on with Amy and tried to blame her for, but she could talk. So, she just started drinking and eating. Liada had been the last person she thought would feed her, Zephit being the first. Things were sure different around here.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:58 pm

*Ayami sticks with Leko, floating around like the good conscious angel does*
*heads back up to the bar after settling things and calming down a little* User Image
*needs scotch, and needs it NOW* evil
*sits on a stool and summons the right glass and the right malt*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5328 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games