Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:46 pm
Vixen: But... Az wanted Kein to fight Suzume. And Iss said there were all these explosions. So I just said that the Kage sent a note to her...

Wiggles: I'LL KILL YOU!!! scream

*slaps with a fish*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm
Haru- Yeah but did she? No. The Kage didn't even know anything was going on.
Redera's oc is still knocked unconscious and lying in the street so there's no way she could have sent a note.
And with everyone rushing to start everything, the whole idea is going to die before it starts. I'm not blaming you. I'm just pissed at how fast this is going. Its going to die. I just know it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:51 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
No you may not.
I'm just pissed at the suddeness of their arrival. Daitomi, Kyoishi and Suzume should have given it some time as it was not FAIR nor was it RIGHT for those oc's to blast onto the scene...it gives almost no time for a solid plot to develop. Hence, it kills the fun of the ones who developed the idea and screws up their chances to have any fun either.
So ya know. They killed it themselves if it dies. And they can just deal with it. I'm real pissed about this right now. If this things survives and doesn't get s**t blown, then I'll apologize for bitching in the Ooc. Until then, I'm gonna stay pissed.
This was a chance for Cloud to have an actual good mini-plot that would stretch through the guild and get activity up. If its killed in its infancy by people too eager or bored to wait, then they've no one but themselves to blame when they complain about boredom.

[ holds out flowers ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:55 pm
Haruru: *Bites fish*

Also, Haru, really? You just said she did this? If it didn't actually happen in the roleplay...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:56 pm
Vixen: Considering that Mana is barely on anymore (and quite honestly, I didn't think he'd ever get on in time for this event), we just made that junk up because Az changed his mind and told me he wanted Suzume there to fight Kein and kill him.

And considering the stock of Kumo shinobi available, Suzume is basically the only one who could do it.

I can't speak for the others because honestly I don't think they were given a part to play, aside from Dcme of course.

Shin: For god's sake...

FIIIIIIINEEE! I will instead bend the laws of physics and make them my b***h, so that Cloud, the loyal canine companion of Suzume, can rush right over to the mountains in the lightning country, find Suzume and tell her what happened. Because he wasn't knocked out when Kein killed those Anbu guards and hell, we can't just do ANYTHING else since Mana is RARELY on anymore.

Would that make you happy, Shin? Would it? Huh? Would dat make da' baby happy to have his wittle bottle? The guy who doesn't even rp in here?

I'm stopping right now, basically so I don't just keep going off on you and get in trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:56 pm
little mintchan
No you may not.
I'm just pissed at the suddeness of their arrival. Daitomi, Kyoishi and Suzume should have given it some time as it was not FAIR nor was it RIGHT for those oc's to blast onto the scene...it gives almost no time for a solid plot to develop. Hence, it kills the fun of the ones who developed the idea and screws up their chances to have any fun either.
So ya know. They killed it themselves if it dies. And they can just deal with it. I'm real pissed about this right now. If this things survives and doesn't get s**t blown, then I'll apologize for bitching in the Ooc. Until then, I'm gonna stay pissed.
This was a chance for Cloud to have an actual good mini-plot that would stretch through the guild and get activity up. If its killed in its infancy by people too eager or bored to wait, then they've no one but themselves to blame when they complain about boredom.

[ holds out flowers ]

-feeds flowers to her cat-
Don't you flower me, girly. Kyo is being absurd and giving out extreme scenarios. He's being ridiculous.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 pm
little mintchan
No you may not.

[ holds out flowers ]

-feeds flowers to her cat-
Don't you flower me, girly. Kyo is being absurd and giving out extreme scenarios. He's being ridiculous.

O n O [ gives chocolate ] I-Im sowwy...
I'm just trying to make it nice and good cause kyo wants haki to come back! D :
[ gives nice jewerly and shoes and clothes and kittens ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:06 pm
Haruhi000777

MANA has a job that he's busy with. WAIT a few days, he'd have gotten on like he did. You can't blame him for you not waiting.
And honestly, that pisses me off too. Azi decided to kill off Kein just like that? Without telling anyone else who got involved in his plot? Seriously? That's a ******** joke. He's got two other characters involved and now he's just dropping the ball?
Don't you get sassy at Shin. Lots of people don't post for s**t on here.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:19 pm
*Scratches cheek*
You'll never get in any trouble for voicing your opinion here, Haru, at least not with me. I would appreciate it if you were a little more collected in your thoughts, and a bit more direct in your message and desire; but if you're going to act as you are, then so be it—I'll work with what little you give me.
And, honestly, Haru, I don't think I can suggest anything more than you finding an additional hobby while online. Maybe something simple yet productive, or even pseduo-rewarding; just something that you enjoy, but are able to stop or pause. It wouldn't even have to be something that'd last long, either, just until we finalize what changes need be made in the guild to increase activity. Hopefully to a level you can appreciate and are happy to participate in.
*Cracks neck*
Now then, if you'll excuse me; it's about 92° up in my apartment, and I haven't been outside yet today, nor smelt the fresh air. Take care.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 pm
little mintchan

Stop!
Its getting pretty clear that this whole thing is gonna blow over and not even start. I'm gonna wait till Azi get's on to explain what's gonna happen.
But yeah.
Just....stop. We'll deal with this b***h of an idea when its creators decides to join us.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:25 pm
Yes. I'll try to be here for it, as well. My walk shouldn't be too long. See ya in a bit, Licky, Minty.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:29 pm
cat_sad Okie Astra...  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:29 pm
Shinsua
Yes. I'll try to be here for it, as well. My walk shouldn't be too long. See ya in a bit, Licky, Minty.

Enjoy your walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm
little mintchan
cat_sad Okie Astra...

Its not your fault. No sad kitty faces.
You just did what you did. I just want to figure out what's going on now. Now that I've heard several different reasons for what's happening, I'm gonna find out which one is the real one from Azi. Then I'll apologize or remain pissed off.
Either way, I'll be doing something.
And none of it is your fault.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm
;__; S-Sorry..I failed you guys as an adviser xD

-turns on rotating fan- : D Heat's a pain in the summer until the evening.

So...did anyone else find it funny for Dante Basco to voice the General of Defense? I thought it was...refreshing...but terrible xD

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5329 5330 5331 5332 5333 5334 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games