Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:53 pm

"Something wrong, little guy?" Zephit asked, feeling the dragon prod him gently. It certainly was a hard thing to figure out. Perhaps if he tried really hard, but he was feeling too exhausted to try. He'd just wait around with it until someone else showed up, or he couldn't stay awake anymore. One or the other.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:55 pm

Amy shook her head. She bent her head down and nuzzled Zephit's arm.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:59 pm

"You are certainly being very affectionate, for a dragon. Where was all of this affection earlier, when you were whining?" Zephit asked, resting his head on his arm. The day was feeling much longer than it should be, and he kind of wished to speed up time.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Amy tilted her head to the side in confusion. Is that why Zephit ignored her before, because she was whining? Well she thought anyone who got trapped as a different creature could have the right to whine a little bit, but she could understand how it might be off putting, especially if it hurt human ears the way Ryzan said it did.

Amy looked around and saw that she had enough room on the bar to try and act out what she had been feeling before. She hoped Zephit got an idea of what she meant.

She walked over a little bit to indicate earlier in the day. She curled up into herself and made her eyes look big and scared. She had been scared earlier, and confused.

She uncurled herself and looked around in all different directions, hoping to convey that she had been confused and lost.

Then, she walked a little bit forward on the bar to indicate later in the day. She curled up again and looked scared. Then, she held her stomach and rolled around a little, hoping to indicate that she had been very hungry to the point where her stomach hurt. So that had put her in a bad mood.

Then, she got up, went over to Zephit to indicate the current time. She pointed to him and then to her. She nuzzled his hand to indicate how nice he had been to her. She hoped he understood some of what she meant.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Zephit watched the small performance the dragon put on for him, trying his best to deduce his meaning. Then he shook his head, picking up his hat from the bar and putting it on. With a shrug he pulled it down over his eyes and laid his head on the bar, wrapped up in his arms.

"I have no idea what you are doing." He mumbled to the dragon sleepily.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Amy looked at Zephit with wide eyes as she heard him and realized that her effort had been for nothing. Then she sighed in frustration and her shoulders drooped. When she saw him pull his hat over his eyes and lay his head down on his arms, she walked closer to him and rested against his elbow, hoping to comfort him. He seemed very tired.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Zephit stretched and got up, knowing better than to fall asleep inside the bar. Though it had happened twice before, this time Liada wasn't there to rescue him. Pushing his hat back onto his head properly, he turned to leave before turning back to the dragon.

"Sorry, little guy, but I'm going to lay down now. Maybe I'll see you again some other time. Behave yourself." Zephit told the dragon, before giving it an apologetic smile. Then he turned, sleepily walking out of the bar toward Amy's place.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Amy gasped in worry. Zephit was leaving her here? Of course, what else could he do? He couldn't fall asleep in the bar. He'd get in trouble. And he didn't feel like taking her home because he thought he was doing the right thing by not bringing a 'strange animal' to his and Amy's house. She was frustrated at the situation.

She thought about raising a fuss in order to get him to take her home, but she knew he wouldn't. So she simply huffed and stayed on the bar. She didn't know what to do now. She couldn't even get off of the bar.

{{I'm gonna head out for the night. I don't want Amy to pass out again, but I don't know how to get her off the bar or anything. Not really sure what to do in this situation. Anyone can move her if they want.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Zephit
"You are certainly being very affectionate, for a dragon. Where was all of this affection earlier, when you were whining?" Zephit asked, resting his head on his arm. The day was feeling much longer than it ****** be, and he kind of wished to speed up time.

((I'm not just lurking I swear User Image *scoots over RN device*))
Zephit generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 15!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 pm

lady leko-chan
Zephit
"You are certainly being very affectionate, for a dragon. Where was all of this affection earlier, when you were whining?" Zephit asked, resting his head on his arm. The day was feeling much longer than it ****** be, and he kind of wished to speed up time.

((I'm not just lurking I swear User Image *scoots over RN device*))

[[Not lurking at all, huh? x3 -Pushes the button-]]

Zephit

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:30 pm

{{Having an NPC let you outside is an option. Just leaving your character there will be viewed as "passing out".}}
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:33 pm

((Ayami is going to get a damn promotion out of this User Image))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:36 pm

{{Oh duh! I forgot about that option you told me about last night. Thank you, Tes. smile }}

One of the JD staff came into the bar to make sure no glasses had been left in the bar. Instead of finding glasses, though, he found a little baby dragon sitting all alone on the bar. He looked at the creature and realized that it was just stuck on the bar. It looked helpless. So, the staff member went over to the bar, picked up the dragon gently, and set it on the floor.

"There you are, little fella."

Amy squeaked thankfully, though a little put off at being referred to as a boy again, and then started crawling out of the bar. She was very glad she didn't live TOO far away.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:31 pm

*After spending the day at Pandora's Box getting an overhaul, she feel completely wonderful…relaxed. User Image After what she witnessed this morning, it's exactly what she needed. She has a seat at the end of the bar and sighs happily.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm

{{Holy crap... definitely looking like the Queen of Evil tonight, Psy rofl }}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5333 5334 5335 5336 5337 5338 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games