Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 pm
" I will lay here until you get your strength back"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image
"Thank you." Hana said, kissing him. "So what would you like to name our child?" she asked Brago.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:18 pm
" your carrying him. I merely provided the seeds. You deserve the naming."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
"it still doesn't go with your eyes, it looks better on me." She giggled, picking up a silver arm brace. "And the next time we met, you got this before I could and you told me I was to short to wear it." She told him. "And then i took it and punched you in the face. We spent so many years playing cat and dog chase around the worlds, trying to out do eachother."
Kerat smiled as he placed the arm brace on Hakai's arm and kissed it. "Well neither of us enjoyed having another being our equal, with similar interest in ancient artefacts." He kissed her sholder and neck before he continued. "Who do you think will be the first to enter this domain? I think Nauro will understand how to get here but his mind may not interest in these items. Brago on the other hand probably doubt his strength. Those two will be the main forces from now on. Yet probably Hana will be the one to come here first for the gate is after all in the Kalvient mausoleum." He massaged Hakai again and got a wicked smile on his lips.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:18 am
User Image
"I believe Hana will lead them both here after she finds this place." Hakai said kissing him. "now enough of this talk. Lets just spend our last few days together as husband and wife."

User Image
"I can't think of any names. That is why I'm asking you. You are his father, so you are apart of naming his as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:43 am
Kerat had never had an end to his life so clear like then now. It clouded him but his sun was Hakai and in her warmth and glow, he prospered. Kerat enjoyed Hakai as much as he could. He felt just as strong even if he knew that his power was vanishing. He held her in his arm as he closed his eyes for some sleep. He had been tired.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:48 am
User Image
Hakai slept next to kerat, her head resting against his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:55 am
" hmm I'm much fond of the title Tyro "flashkick" tyronera. It has a certain flair. " brago thought for a second." oh wait he would have your last name..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:52 pm
Luc was sitting in his room kicking his legs. He had cleaned the mansion from step in to step out. So there was much nothing to do. He put a finger on his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image
"Brago, I don't have a last name....." Hana said turning her head away. Her family was well know for not having a family name.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:36 pm
" oh. I forgot..." brago exclaimed. " I guess just tyro then.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:44 pm
Soli walked along the roofs and smiled,"Time for him to wake up."she jumped down and opened a portal to the demon world,she fell and landed inside the castle, she walked until she find his body,"Time for you to be laid to rest Master."She carried his body and made a another portal this one leading to the forest, she started digging and laid the body down,"I hope you like your new life."She felt a hand cover her mouth

"I do child."Sverre chuckled, he looked completely human,"It went better then I hoped, those idiots fulfilled my dream, I just hope yours will be fulfilled as well,"He smiled and went off, disappearing.

Soli smiled,"I hope so."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image
"No, he is your son, he should carry your family name." Hana told Brago. "Tyro "flashkick" tyronera sounds nice."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"And how do plan to teach me?" She smiled playfully.

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image
Kisalie shifted in her sleep, pulling herself closer to Soma. She was enjoying the warmth of his body next to hers.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games