Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:50 am
((Bleach, believe it or not. XDD ))

"Physically and mentally she's still a kid, just as young as when she died. I'm sure her childish ways will fit right in." Van said with a big smile.

((And apparently we are being watched. Mouse PM'd me hoping that I'd take up a male role in her new rp because I apparently have a talent for playing dudes. I joked how I didn't realize I had a reputation for such, and she said it was because she and possibly others had been reading our rp here, so now I'm all User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:00 am
{In that case, I do believe it. XD I think I've seen that episode. Or at least, one beach episode or another.}

Mala giggled. "I look forward to seeing just how she adapts to living with us."

{Many people have told me they've been reading along to this. TBH, I'm amused by it. :3 Lol, my horrible writing skills are out for everybody to see! emotion_awesome Loljoking, they were always out for everybody to see. They're just at their most blunt and obvious here. Or at least, I'm amused by how I've seen a couple people actually put some plot twists inspired by the ones here or quote some of the lines as an awesome form of in-joke in other roleplays. I feel like a celebrity! emotion_awesome }

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 am
((Lol. We're like rp trendsetters! Now I have to keep a close eye out for plots that showed up here. XD Just to be all 'me and Anime used that twist before it was cool emotion_dealwithit '))

"But! First things first. We need to secure my godhood before she comes back to find her big brother is emo."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 am
{Indeed we must! :3}

Mala nodded firmly. "Of course. Though you shouldn't get upset simply because the fogies are blind and stupid. You'll get your position back yet, I promise you!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 am
"So," Van started as he set down his glass before clapping his hands together. "who wants to write Kai telling him to get his a** down here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:52 pm
"I'll be quite happy to if you want, but somehow, I get the impression that he never reads my letters."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:57 pm
"I'm sure he does, he probably just thinks that writing to his parents is too lame or something. He doesn't like people thinking he's soft, and all that." Van reminded her.

((I has a dilemma. I need more rp in my life and I want to make one, but I have no ideas. I either want to do fantasy with a princess that everyone's after for some reason (wed her and blah blah blah happens/has access to magic location or power of some sort, or sacrifice her for whatever to happen) or something with ghosts, some sort of haunted location type thing, but I have no ideas beyond that. XP ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:41 pm
{You know, I was honestly considering making a princess one as well. XD It would've always starred the same "princess"(or twin princesses, I hadn't truly decided), "hero", and "villain" characters - but would have had different "stories" or "chapters" in it as time went along. As in, it would be a bunch of different fairytale-esque short stories with different conflicts and sometimes different but the character development and relations remain constant even as the stories change. (Episodic, almost, but instead of focusing on one main, elongated plotline there would be numerous smaller, but different plots and different focus on the characters for each. There might be varying timeskips between each story, we might go way forward one story only to go way back in the next, ect. ect. Also, the Hero might be the protagonist on one story only to become the antagonist in the next. Similar cases would apply to the princess(es) and the villain.) Kind of sounds confusing, I know. >.< We need more haunted area RPs. Maybe a haunted graveyard or a haunted house or something.
If you are having too much trouble with everything, want to co-make a roleplay or something? It's been awhile since we've done that last.}

"True. He always has been such a proud boy." Mala smiled quite warmly, reminiscing of the days when Kai was still but a small child. How she missed those days so...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:46 pm
((Sure! biggrin And now I'm trying to figure out how to combine a fantasy thing like that and inject ghosts into it. XD ))

"Hell, with Kai's attitude, maybe he could get Senel to mellow down a bit." Van said with a small shrug as he wandered off to write their wayward son.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 pm
{Perhaps this could be based in a "monster world" or traditional "fairy world", with either the princess(es) being the ruler(s) of the ghost/spirit monsters or the hero or villain being the representative of the ghost/spirit monsters? Also, if I may play a princess, can I have her have a super childish tsundere crush on the villain? *has been planning this character and motivation out for weeks, tbh.*}

"Hopefully so. I'm tired of waking up to Anise screaming about his latest prank." Mala admitted, smiling still.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:04 pm
((Lol, sure? XD Maybe some sort of humans vs. non-humans/demihumans/monsters type deal?))

"To be honest, I'd almost be proud if he didn't do it so often. Almost."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:20 pm
{Sounds awesome, let's go with that. :3 Is it going to be super duper dark and depressing? Or is it going to be more comedic and cartoony? Also, which characters are on which side? Are the hero and princess(es) human or no? What of the villain?}

"He could time his pranks better. Perhaps when everyone is not trying to sleep."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:30 pm
((Hmmm....*puts on thinking beard to stroke and massages temples in concentration* Perhaps...a time of war. High tension between both sides and then something happens that instigates full on war. We could have royalty for both sides, prince and princess, and the heroes could be anything from a low-ranking to high-ranking soldier in either army, or a member of some rebel group trying to end the war that wants peace; maybe a group made up of both humans and non-humans that are fine with the other side and don't buy in to the propaganda that paints the other race(s) as evil. They could be trying to sabotage the armies plans so the attacks don't get too bad. Meanwhile some high-ranking official, someone close to the royalty on either side, is actually the big bad, feeding off the chaos and/or hatred or something like that, or the worshipper of some demon/monster/dark god that does and is trying to bring about its resurrection. Said big bad would even have the ability to change his/her appearance/race and play both sides playing the puppet master from behind the scenes.))
((I think I managed to steal plot ideas from both FMA and a Digimon movie, believe it or not. XD ))

"But people make the best victims when they're asleep, so it's not all his fault there..."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:41 pm
{So...no frequently kidnapped princesses? In that case, I probably need to revise her a very heavy bit. XD Way more serious than I was thinking of, lol.
I love the idea, though. It would be very interesting to see how everything turns out with each particular character in the end.}

"We should know that very well, especially since we always end up being the victems of their screaming matches."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:57 pm
((I started making things up as I went along after the 'time of war' bit. XD))

"I think he's just proud is all, rubbing it in Anise's face that he's not a normal half-god. Pubescent boys are like that, taking any opportunity to show off how super special awesome they are compared to someone else."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games