Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Besmirched

Toothsome Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:21 am
Hi I'm a RL friend of Ayame Howl who is already in this guild. I'll be 20 in 2 days and I'm still just getting my feet wet here on Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:34 am
Hi, I'm... Maggy. Here, on gaia, at least! Very little people know who I am... sometimes, I like it that way. I love anime and manga (My latest obsession is Death Note, and it won't go away, even if it's over. I'm a Matt fan, because I have a possibility of cosplaying him and he's awesome... But L is ultimate. ^^) I am very unorganized, but I'm trying to become more organized for my sophmore year of highschool. I can't afford to fail any classes this year. I'll just post what's on my profile for the rest of it, because that is what I wrote, what is really me.... though I don't act half as depressing writing to people or around my peeps. =P

Okay, about me. Well, I hate talking about me. I like almost any type of music. But rap. Well, let me make a list.

I like:
L
Matt
Death Note
Kakashi (Naruto)
Anime in general
Band (I'm a band geek... Really I'm in guard.)
Joking around with my friends
Church
MUSIC- it rules my life
my friends
Rping
Animals
Reading (Books and Manga)
Cosplaying
Twilight
New Moon
Eclispse
Breaking Dawn (I just finished it!!! ^^)
The Host (in the middle, no spoilers, please.)
a lot of stuff.. XD

I dislike:
The Radio now... it repeats songs OVER AND OVER.
People who trash my friends and family. (You can insult me, the clothes I wear, music, anime, manga... I don't care. Don't you dare get them in it, or... Did I mention I have a big shiny pole? THAT HURTS. I'll also kick you in the balls. Even if you don't have any. XD))
Being too serious
My depression problems.
Rap
People with no connections asking me to be my friend
And.. Abusers. In general.
Alcohaul and drugs
Chatspeak

There's I'm done with that, now about me:
I'm not perfect.
I swear. I have braces. Some times I get pimples. I get angry. I get defensive. I have feelings, and they can be hurt. I have depression problems. My favorite color is black. I like pain. Outside pain. It makes me feel like alive. But no, I do not intentionally cause myself pain. I am a girl. But I act more like a guy. It doesn't mean I'm not straight. I am. I hate liars, yet I do lie some times. There's some good things about me, I'm told... but I act. I act in public. No one but my family knows the real me. I write stories. I get my heart into them. Then it pisses me off, because they all end horribly. I'm a jealous idiot. I'm a third year vetran in band, and all of the others from my first year are rifle. I'm flag. There's many things wrong with me. But what you need to know is that I'm a messed up 15-year-old kid.

Some good things about me that I've been told?

I'm patient. A good leader. A good influence. I am great with kids. I love them. I am strong in my faith in God, even if I'm not perfect. I write well. A personal thing is that I love my eyes: Blue in the center and brown on the outside, a little green in the middle. Wierd, but I love it. My hair is thick, I'm told that's good... and also a pretty color. Strawberry Blonde. Also, my best friend Kimi loves me. She told me to say that. XD

It's so much harder to name all the good things then the bad... But that's me. I'm really named Ashley. Unless you know me outside of this box called the computer, call me Maggy, please. Just do.  

Magumi Sohma

Veloxio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:48 am
Hello All! I just got an invitation (well, not just, I got it, and 5 days ago, sorry), and I find the guild really interesting! Anyway, the name's Justin, but please, unless you know me in an alternate universe, (real life) call me by my username (aka king, kingj, kingjustin, kingjustinian1, etc.) I like most music, techno, rock, jazz, mostly all music, 'cept rap, me no likey certain words used. =( Anyway, that's all I'm telling you now. lol. Thanks for invitation!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 am
Hi im new someone pmed me randomly and told me i should join the guild and i pretty much joined ummmmm you could call me rain and if you want to know more just go to my profile=)  

lXxHapyRainxXl

fairypixiefreak06

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:59 am
about me......hm......i'm a spazz!!!!!! >.< i'm usally VERY hyper! XD i love making new friends. i guess just your averege 16 year old whom can't spell to save her life! XD MWHA HA HA!!!!!! twisted i love being random! i love anime and Japanese things (yes! i'm a Naruto freak! >.<). just look at my avatar! it usually looks something like something from Japan! ^_^ oh and sometimes the things i say, i don't even get! O_O now that's bad! XD i really try to be nice to people even when they're not so nice themselves. i love my family and friends. on my free time i'm on the computer drawing on paint, outside, playing my trumpet and saxophone, writing my stories, and a few other things i can't think of at the moment! gonk ok......that's enough! oh and you can call me Fairy!!!!!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 am
Why has this place stopped posting since August 6th?  

Faye Fournier

xToCanSaMx

4,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:56 am
just check my profile its all there ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:59 am
Hey Junk World here. If you want to get to know me better, just PM or leave me a comment.  

Junk the Guild

Municipal Darwinism

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:13 pm
Howdy, I was invited to this guild a little while ago but I just decided to join today. I'm probably older than the average Gaian and I currently live in Texas. I'm mostly here because I dig the little avatars and to hopefully do some roleplaying.

I like kitsch and antiquing, though you probably wouldn't ever suspect that if you met me in person. My main love in life is traveling, I've been all around the country and to a number of different countries. I am otherwise a somewhat private person who prefers solitude or the company of a few good friends rather than large parties, crowds, or events.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:21 pm
~
Umm hi i was randomly invited here so i joined im sweet i like to donate sometimes and sometimes only.

-Ayo_Lauraaa-

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 pm
Hello ^^ I'm Reinbow Chi. I saw this guild in the forums and thought I would join. A bit about myself. I am 18 years old. I am happily engaged to a wonderful boy. We've been together for over a year now. I've been on gaia for over a year (although this isn't my first account). I am a CNA and I love every minute of it. Uhmm well that's about it. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:43 am
Uhhhmm.........hi im francis im 15 years old im kinda late to introduce my self i joined in gaia since feb 20 2008  

xXNameless_AssassinXx

shade of lightning

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:57 am
I'm rick dollar. i'm 13
I love heavy metal, anime, gundam, Gunpla,guitars, Xbox,The 360, and halo.
I hate everything that I hate ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:50 am
I'm Scheme.
~end

Faye Fournier

Lil Nanu

Shaggy Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 am
Im a----------------  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games