Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Liada nods to Ayami, the elves, Kat, and Icy as they walk by and into the portal, since the others were still coming she goes in and decides to keep the portal open in case Dame shows up late and so that the others can return here after its done.

((Everyone to the Den thread! but it'll be in the middle of the woods! ))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:23 pm

((Okay here is how it goes, I keep track or Psy, you think we are wrong? Then you link the proof, and i mean down to the exact location of each discrepancy PM it to BOTH of us and if you are right we will adjust, otherwise what she or I thinks happened is what we are going by. That's pretty simple. So what is on pg.1 is what you do unless you have undeniable proof otherwise to which you can send to us where we can fact check quickly and accurately and no you can't get TES to do it for you.))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:26 pm

*stays behind for a while as everyone gets in the portal, but after only a second or two of sitting by himself and staring at the portal, he drags his feet over to it and goes through*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Kits Rose
((It's hard to keep track when there are as many RN's as there have been lately. sweatdrop ))

{{*nods* Yep, yep. It is. Not your fault at all, Kits. smile I just wanted to make sure because you usually are right. And sounds good to me, Ayami. Thanks.}}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 pm

((cool User Image))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 pm

{ sweatdrop looks like I missed the fun...}

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 pm

((psst the portal is still open Sakura!! Jump in! ))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Sakura walked into the MW bar and saw a portal open. Curious she wandered through to see where it went

{Having fun atm with my evil n devious puzzle twisted }

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm

*back at MW, she promptly walks into the office and through the passageway after scanning, down the stairs and through the corridor to her place. Unlocking the door, she steps inside and closes it behind her, heading straight for her bedroom to change.

After a while, she returns to the front, walking into the kitchen to heat up some leftovers from the JD. Once her stomach was satisfied, she grabbed her keys and bag, walking out her door and back up to the bar to talk for a while.

Upstairs, she walks behind the counter and grabs the vodka from the freezer and a tall shot glass, pouring herself a drink. Both bottle and glass in hand, she rounds the counter to re-claim her seat at the bar she had before the ceremony*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 pm

Popping out of the portal Liada does a quick change with a snap and starts making up one more drink for Kat when she comes back in through the portal. She was glad Hauk seemed alright back at the clearing. She hoped they could get things worked out as she smiled at Icy. That was so wonderful! Thanks for being here for it Icy. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Hauk stepped through the portal and set her down gently.

"I think I can manage a drink or two before we head downstairs. We need to celebrate with Liada anyways. 3nodding "

She headed back over to her seat at the bar, gently pulling Hauk along with her.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Zephit popped out of the portal, stepping out pretty gracefully despite his excitement. His first instinct was to run up and hug Liada, but he resisted so she could talk to her friend. He calmly took a seat at the bar, glad to rest his feet--as well as his aching knees. A curious smile was still on his face, trying to figure out exactly what he had witnessed moments ago.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 pm

*Walks out of the portal grinning and as she takes a stool by the bar, she places her shield on the top of the bar and her hammer by her side at her reach.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 pm

*downing her shot, she grinned at Liada as she poured another one, half thinking she ought to wait a bit longer to start drinking since she'd just eaten*

You're more than welcome love, I'm just glad I was able to be part of such a wondrous ceremony. I've never witnessed anything like that before, and never would've thought to use elemental agents as soul cleansers. Very awesome. heart

*thinking better of it, she sits her vodka to the side*

Think you'd mind getting me a bottle of water please? whee I think I better let my food settle before I start doing any heavy drinking. redface

{{ARGH!!! Almost got me -twice- in this post! scream *shakes fist*}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Following her to the bar he nuzzles his face into her neck whispering into Kat's ear. Alright. Just lemme know when you're ready to leave. He sits down at the bar and nods to Liada to grab him a beer.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5341 5342 5343 5344 5345 5346 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games