Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:28 pm
Brago shrugged. " well if you insist, he can have my family name."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image
Hana looked at him and sighed sadly. "You do not seem happy that he will carry your name...." She didn't want to make Brago unhappy with the child. Maybe I should go have the child elsewhere... She thought for a moment, and then waved it away, knowing Brago wouldn't let her leave the mansion.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm
" I just feel as if I'd be takeing your child from you. Your the one bearing all the pain of childbirth, while I play a small role. You just keep giving and giving to me, and I just take.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image
"It is OUR child Brago, OUR son. You cannot take what is yours in part." Hana told him with a light kiss on his lips. "And I am use to giving with out getting anything in return. It is a bad habbit of mine."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:46 pm
brago rolled his eye. " giving the gift of death doesn't count Hana" brago nudged her to him and chuckled.

(( where is fox and Jayce? And hell, where's kroenig? sad . ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:51 pm
User Image
Hana sighed. "I do expect you to change diapers, just so you know." she laughed half heartedly. The baby kicked again, making her let out a little cry.

((I know fox has only been getting on really early in the morning, Jayce has been eaten by a wall, and Kroenig I have no idea, the wall might have gotten then too.))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 pm
" changeing diapers? That's what servents are for, Hana."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:11 pm
(( your activity has diminished aswell eevee XD ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:20 am
User Image
"what if we are out and about with no sevent near us? Then we would have to do it ourselves." Hana said, poking his nose.

((Eevee is on new meds that make her randomly pass out.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:33 am
Kerat woke up and felt that the days truly took on him. He kissed Hakai and woke her by letting his fingers moved down her spine with a smile.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:43 am
User Image
"mmmmm" Hakai hummed when Kerat touched her. "Good morning my love."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 am
"Morning!" He said no more, it had just been a waste of precious time. He felt her body as he raised above her and looked down on her. He wasn't sad for the time they could have been together. Had they stayed both alive then it would have been corrupted, this was fate and the best way to spend life. Hakai had lived through a bodiless state but she had her history and Kerat had his emotionless state. Now they had each other without any fighting spirits or thoughts and just pure love. He was indeed a lucky man to have Hakai as his wife. Until the end he would enjoy her to the fullest. The only woman he have had between was Nike and it was nothing compared to this. That had been without feelings, not even lust. It had been mathematical, here spirits where raised into ecstasy.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:25 am
" yea, sure." brago looked at the ceiling. " in all the recent activity, I forgot today was the wedding. Is it still on?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 pm
"I have not heard else wise." Hana told him. "So to my knowledge it is still going to happen. if It didn't, i think marisol would kill us all."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:20 pm
" are you feeling good to go hana?"

(( workin. Don't wait up biggrin . see ya tonight girls. ))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games