Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
Hana smiled at him. "I think I can muster up enough energy to go if you want to." She sat up a little. "Just as long as it will be stress free, I think the baby will behave and not make me sick."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:26 pm
Lady Eevee
Lady Eevee
User Image
"And how do plan to teach me?" She smiled playfully.

User Image
Kisalie shifted in her sleep, pulling herself closer to Soma. She was enjoying the warmth of his body next to hers.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:01 pm
"By biting you,"He chuckles softly and saw the morning sun,"So the day has arrived finally."He looked out the window.

Soma kept snoring, losing all that blood exhausted him and all he could do was sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image
"In a few short hours I will be your wife." Marisol said happily. "Did you find a best man? And will Soli be back? she's my maid of honor."  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image
Kisalie woke up and saw that Some was still sleeping. She brushed some hair out of his face. "You went through so much, let me see if I can help you." She placed a hand on his chest, using her healing powers to help his body move quicker to replace the blood he had lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:17 pm
Neuro smiled,"Soli will be back, after all my father's dream was realized, being pushed out of his body, his soul went towards a human one, it could have only been done by someone truly powerful,"He chuckled,"I think Brago will come and if not then Some can be it."

Some groaned,he twitched slightly and opened his eyes,"what are you doing, I was having such a nice dream,"He stood up painfully,"Damn, my head hurts,"He plopped back down.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image
"Thats good. I'm glad everything worked out then." Marisol cuddled up to Neuro. "I hope she gets back soon, I will need help with my hair."

User Image
"Oh, I'm sorry Soma. I was just trying to back you feel better." Kisalie's face turned a bright pink. "I was helping your body replace the blood it lost faster. You shouldn't move so quickly, either. It will make you dizzy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:28 pm
"She will don't worry."He smiled and sat on the bed.

Soma nodded and felt blood come out of his nose,"Damn,"He wiped it away.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image
Marisol smiled and kissed him. "Is it bad if I don't want to get out of bed just yet?"

User Image
"Are you ok?" She asked him, leaning over Soma's face to look at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:37 pm
Neuro smiled,"There's plenty of time to do that when we're married Marisol,"He kissed her on her cheek, and licked her neck,"but I can't wait either,"He placed himself on top of her,"I want to play with you."

Soma nodded his head, he turned slightly red,"I'm okay just thinking about what happened,"He looked up at her and kissed her quickly,"So what happened when I was locked up and being a blood bank."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image
Marisol giggled. "Then lets play." She smiled playfully at him.

User Image
Kisalie blushed again at his kiss. "Umm... from what I heard from whats left of the staff at Brago's Mansion, Kerat and brago had a fight, Demon Queen Hana is with child, and the Demon Hakai was removed from Hana's body and will die soon." She said, thinking if she missed anything. "Oh, and apparently, Hakai was Kerat's wife before he tore her soul from her body and destroyed it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 pm
"Too much drama,"He smiled and close his eyes he wanted to sleep badly.

Neuro smiled sadistically,"Then I want to chase a bunny,"He licked her playfully on her shoulder blade and let his tongue go down towards her navel,he licked it playfully and licked her inner thigh.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Marisol let out a moan as Neuro licked down her body. She didn't know what 'chase a bunny' ment, but then she really didn't care.

User Image
"Yes, it was very dramatic." She laid next to him resting her head on his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:06 pm
Neuro licked her entrance, probing his tongue in her, he opened her legs wider,he let his tongue go deeper.

Soma fell asleep.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
Marisol let out a gasp of surprize when she first felt what he was doing. The gasps slowly turning to screams and moans of delight and pleasure as he went deeper.

User Image
Kisalie fell back asleep next to Soma.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games