Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:12 pm
"I never said I was blaming her for anything. Last thing I want is giving her the credit for my actions." Senel said swinging himself onto Kai's back to sit on his shoulders. "I'm just saying, I'm not the only guilty one in this house."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 pm
"I have yet to see her do anything wrong. It's not like having friends of the opposite gender is evil or anything." Mala replied with a small frown, not quite sure what Senel had been trying to imply with his sister. "Anyway, I hope you three will get along while we're away. If we come back to a flaming pile of ash, you'll never live it down."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:09 pm
"Yeah, yeah....Go have your vacation or save the world or whatever it is this time." Kai said pulling Senel from his shoulders and setting him down on the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 pm
Of course, Mala needed to get one more ultra-tight bearhug from Kai before she'd dare head out. After all, he still didn't visit nearly often enough. Neither did his sister. Or Riley.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:29 pm
((Van: Mala, are you hinting?))

"Alright, the bag of holding is packed and ready!" Van called as he held up the little pouch while he left their room. "Thanks again for watching Anise and Senel; we'll give you the details once we come back." he said giving Kai a hug on his way out the door. He hadn't given him the details on why they were leaving, lest he get worried and/or a big head over the god of thieves situation.

((And any more help I can give for your profile? *is eager to start the steampunk rp*))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:52 pm
{Mala: What? Nooooo, of course not!
Me: In other words, ******** YES.}

Mala was absolutely beaming as she walked alongside Van, just happy to have been able to hug Kai once again. Obviously, she had given at least two bearhugs to Senel as well, only missing out on giving Anise one since the girl was still sleeping for the moment being. She'd more than make up for it when she got back, though, that was for certain.

{I don't know. I just...I just don't know what i want to do. Every idea I come up with quickly becomes unappealing. If I can't think of anything that pleases me soon, I'll just give up the role.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:00 pm
"So, where should we start my grand tour of thievery? I'm thinking somewhere in the west, with lots of tall fancy buildings; makes things very dramatic during the grand escape." Van said as he began plotting.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm
Mala couldn't help but agree. That did sound like an ideal location to start with his comback heists. "Indeed it should." Of course, being Mala, she then began to imagine Van doing as he would in one of those stereotypical gentleman thief costumes. She didn't know whether to giggle at how amusing the thought was or to let her mind wander elsewhere.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 pm
((So, uh, timeskip? Since our posting habits during traveling aren't known to be strong for very long. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:29 pm
{Yes, we should. XD Shall I post or do you want to?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:58 pm
"So, what do you think?" Van said somewhat nervously as he modeled his gentleman garb before Mala in their hotel room some weeks later. It was a swanky place of course, no expense ever too great for their....er, comfort, and Van fit right in at the moment, his costume resembling that of a classy and mysterious villain of the night, or a handsome prince. "I don't think I even got this dressed up for Larai's wedding...I'm not sure I even got this dressed up for our wedding..." he said looking himself over and shifting awkwardly. His thievery methods of the past had typically been 'bust in, nab whatever wasn't nailed down, then run like ******** when someone showed up'. Considering part of the gentleman thief was 'announce your arrival then steal s**t with people around', there wasn't too much of a difference in terms of risk. He'd just never been terribly classy about it with the cape and waistcoat and whatnot.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm
Mala, of course, was too distracted by the sexy for several moments. It showed rather blatantly by the look on her face. Upon realizing that Van spoke to her, with flushed cheeks she asked, "Uhm...did you ask me something? I'm afraid I..got a bit...distracted."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:02 am
"How? I'm fully clothed!" Van joked as he lifted the mask that covered his eyes. "Seriously, what do you think? It feels excessively frilly to me, but I've never been one for class..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:26 am
"It doesn't take being half-naked to be utterly gorgeous." Mala replied, still unable to help but eye him over. "You look excellent. Very classy. Very sexy."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 am
"Hopefully it impresses the guards at least." Van said as he pulled his mask back down on his way to the balcony. "Whelp, wish me luck!" he said before leaping onto the rooftop to begin his crime spree.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games