Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:47 pm
Haruhi000777
Vixen: Sucks. XP

Drizz: Ehhhhh, seems iffy as a guild.

trust me there original and no one gets over powered unfairly. its great it just needs more active members give it a good look and you will like it promise.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:55 pm
Drizz: I have looked a bit. But... it seems the same as this, just more classes and such.

And your genjutsu system really isn't a system at all, it just stats the obvious about how genjutsu is used and how to break out, a mere guideline.

The encounter system seems like it's extra hassle and that you're just rping with yourself.

And I don't much like the look of the stat system. It's a whole bunch of words.  

Haruhi000777

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:02 pm
the encounter system is fun mods rp everything and it keeps customs from getting out of hand.

the stat system is needed. it shows real limits on ninja's so no one is crushing rocks as a gennin. it also stops over powered speed builds. easy to comprehend.

anyways i dont need to convince anyone i just need to spread word.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:04 pm
It certainly seems like a crappy way to spread the word.

You're basically spamming in a guild that doesn't need to lose any members...  

Haruhi000777

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 pm
drizzit1121
the encounter system is fun mods rp everything and it keeps customs from getting out of hand.

the stat system is needed. it shows real limits on ninja's so no one is crushing rocks as a gennin. it also stops over powered speed builds. easy to comprehend.

anyways i dont need to convince anyone i just need to spread word.

one other thing this guild seems to be dying again. tell shin to hurry up on his next one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:20 pm

I love how most of the stuff for the "new" guild is clearly ripped off from this guild. XD

Flamefox Merimac

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:20 pm
Haruhi000777
It certainly seems like a crappy way to spread the word.

You're basically spamming in a guild that doesn't need to lose any members...

why would it loose members. people rp in man different guilds. advertising is against the law. and no guild owns a member like they was patented
i help advertise this very guild. never got a complaint  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:21 pm
drizzit1121

This guild is pretty damn active >>
In fact, every village is thriving. Only one or two have died out and are being repurposed.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:24 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
drizzit1121

In fact, every village is thriving. Only one or two have died out and are being repurposed.

glad to hear that but shin usually branches out and donates the guild to another after a bit and makes another one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:49 pm
Well, clearly he's getting something here that he didn't in previous guilds. Ha ha.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:55 pm
Apparently Az is too since he joined up. XP

I might as well check it out as well...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:09 pm
drizzit1121
drizzit1121

glad to hear that but shin usually branches out and donates the guild to another after a bit and makes another one.
I do what? This is only the second large guild I've ever been in charge of. I ended up inheriting Shinobi Yochi because Silk disappeared, and it needed a leader. I think I had some rank pull a long time ago in Hidden Villages, but I honestly don't even remember.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:11 pm
Shinsua
drizzit1121
drizzit1121

I do what? This is only the second large guild I've ever been in charge of. I ended up inheriting Shinobi Yochi because Silk disappeared, and it needed a leader. I think I had some rank pull a long time ago in Hidden Villages, but I honestly don't even remember.

sorry shin i must have been mistaken. its been awhile anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Indeed, it has. And, I don't particularly mind advertising, but only so long as it's from someone who is, and has been active. No nonsense with people just popping their heads in to throw up a link.
Aside that, I don't really fear that we're losing members to other Naruto guilds, but simply other kinds of guilds. As I've said before, Naruto's boon was because when it was new and popular; but now that the series is basically just dragging, only people really dedicated look into it. Hah, hell, just look at some of the members here—for god's sake, look at me. I don't even like Naruto. I've never watched an episode or read a volume of Naruto Shippuden in my life, and yet here I am... captain...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 pm
Haruhi000777
Apparently Az is too since he joined up. XP

I might as well check it out as well...

Get suzume's little butt to the gates so kyo can drag her to the dojo!

this mission is making me curious! D<

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games