Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:19 am

This weeks word is in honor of a Birthday. xd So you'll all have to get "creative" when expressing your heartfelt best wishes. User Image

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja KITS (9/19 - 9/25)

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:38 am

*condition is much worse*
*performing the elemental baptism didn't seem to help her at all*
*there was something imprinted in her mind, something she just couldn't remember*
*There was a demonic haze, one that was all too familiar of a aura for her to crack the code to*
*skin pale and scaling she panics*
*something is wrong.. cursed wrong...*
*gathers her things and heads out the back door to her room swiftly and inconspicuously*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 am

Ayami is off to renew her own self.
If she's touched your life enough for you to feel her need
oh dear MW ladies
Be inspired to be a bit serpentine
Your own interpretation of such is just fine User Image
This is not required just as being present at the baptism is not required.

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright

((I'm also ill... so I might be MIA for some time, going home from work soon))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:12 pm

lady ayami chan
User Image gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright

{{Feel better Ayami. heart }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Icy Reign
heart

((User Image I'm up for a bit, but I'm already feeling ill again so I might stay home tomorrow from work entirely User Image

*glomps her Icylove* don't worry I'm not contagious User Image))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:29 pm

lady leko-chan
((User Image I'm up for a bit, but I'm already feeling ill again so I might stay home tomorrow from work entirely User Image

*glomps her Icylove* don't worry I'm not contagious User Image))

{{*glomps back and latches on tenderly* heart I'll gladly let you congitate me! rofl

Is it head or stomach related? I kinda feel iffy myself, but it's not bad. It's a mix of head and stomach, but it's more nagging and irritating than painful. stressed }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Icy Reign

{{*glomps back and latches on tenderly* heart I'll gladly let you congitate me! rofl

Is it head or stomach related? I kinda feel iffy myself, but it's not bad. It's a mix of head and stomach, but it's more nagging and irritating than painful. stressed }}

((no head, yet User Image I worry about ocular migraine though, it would be right on cue to wake up with one tomorrow... It's been stomach, digestive and my eyes mostly. User Image I can deal with the nausea any day of the week but my eyes are being relentless, my right one kept blurring right up today. I can't do financial work with a blurred eye User Image))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm

lady leko-chan
((no head, yet User Image I worry about ocular migraine though, it would be right on cue to wake up with one tomorrow... It's been stomach, digestive and my eyes mostly. User Image I can deal with the nausea any day of the week but my eyes are being relentless, my right one kept blurring right up today. I can't do financial work with a blurred eye User Image))

{{That sounds bad. You haven't been off your gluten free diet have you? I really hope you don't wake up with -any- type of migraine tomorrow. sweatdrop Hopefully a good nights sleep, and rest from the computer screen will do you some good. *talking to self just as much as to Leko* ninja I fear blindness if I don't start resting from staring at the computer screen the majority of the day, not to mention in dire need of glasses. sweatdrop }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Icy Reign
{{That sounds bad. You haven't been off your gluten free diet have you? I really hope you don't wake up with -any- type of migraine tomorrow. sweatdrop Hopefully a good nights sleep, and rest from the computer screen will do you some good. *talking to self just as much as to Leko* ninja I fear blindness if I don't start resting from staring at the computer screen the majority of the day, not to mention in dire need of glasses. sweatdrop }}

((No no, that diet is going to be with me until the day I die. If anything I've been eating a little too potent of food lately and that might have to do with it, working a little too good on my system User Image For example, I discovered I can crack fresh coconuts from the store with my cast iron pan... User Image I say give me one more day and I should bounce back. But blindness is a scary scary thing to fear... I'm so visual I just don't know what I'd do.))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:02 pm

lady leko-chan
Icy Reign

((No no, that diet is going to be with me until the day I die. If anything I've been eating a little too potent of food lately and that might have to do with it, working a little too good on my system User Image For example, I discovered I can crack fresh coconuts from the store with my cast iron pan... User Image I say give me one more day and I should bounce back. But blindness is a scary scary thing to fear... I'm so visual I just don't know what I'd do.))

[[You'll be alright. Don't worry about blindness. Just hope for the best and keep smiling. :3]]

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:31 am

lady leko-chan
((If anything I've been eating a little too potent of food lately and that might have to do with it, working a little too good on my system User Image For example, I discovered I can crack fresh coconuts from the store with my cast iron pan... User Image I say give me one more day and I should bounce back. But blindness is a scary scary thing to fear... I'm so visual I just don't know what I'd do.))

{{Fell asleep! gonk Thanks for the first image of the day: Leko cracking coconuts open with a very menacing smile on her face while swinging a skillet wildly. rofl

This weather is kicking my sinuses up again and I've got a head full of mucus. I'll be around on and off. OH!*morning glomps* heart How are you feeling today?}}
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 am

Icy Reign
{{Fell asleep! gonk Thanks for the first image of the day: Leko cracking coconuts open with a very menacing smile on her face while swinging a skillet wildly. rofl

This weather is kicking my sinuses up again and I've got a head full of mucus. I'll be around on and off. OH!*morning glomps* heart How are you feeling today?}}

((Home sick! User Image I've got pain that could bring down a small country today User Image no headache though *knocks on her antique wood sewing machine table* I think I'll be all good come tomorrow. Right now my body is demanding I sit in a certain position in bed or it will cramp up to death level. User Image So as much as I would like to sleep... I might go get some yarn and crochet some leg warmers or something while sitting in this exact position, or if i can manage maybe I'll go sew... That might be pushing my luck though))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:48 am

lady leko-chan
((Home sick! User Image I've got pain that could bring down a small country today User Image no headache though *knocks on her antique wood sewing machine table* I think I'll be all good come tomorrow. Right now my body is demanding I sit in a certain position in bed or it will cramp up to death level. User Image So as much as I would like to sleep... I might go get some yarn and crochet some leg warmers or something while sitting in this exact position, or if i can manage maybe I'll go sew... That might be pushing my luck though))

{{ eek Good lord Leko! I hope that doesn't last long at all! gonk I'd go crazy sitting in one position for long periods of time. I wonder if tea would help your cramps...You can't even lay down. That's terrible. *also wonders if it would be wrong to want a pair of Leko's legwarmers of pain* ninja whee Do you think that if you had pillows stacked a certain way around/beneath you that you'd be able to get at least a little rest?}}
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:55 am

Icy Reign
{{ eek Good lord Leko! I hope that doesn't last long at all! gonk I'd go crazy sitting in one position for long periods of time. I wonder if tea would help your cramps...You can't even lay down. That's terrible. *also wonders if it would be wrong to want a pair of Leko's legwarmers of pain* ninja whee Do you think that if you had pillows stacked a certain way around/beneath you that you'd be able to get at least a little rest?}}

(( rofl *legwarmers of pain* twisted got to put that distress some where! I probably could pack pillows around me, if i start to feel feverish again I might need to for sure. but now I'm feeling more inspired to start those legwarmers of pain rofl I'll need to send you a pic after they are done if I do. Sewing seems like not a good idea, too much pinning - thinking - cutting- and straight sewing involved...))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:19 am

lady leko-chan
(( rofl *legwarmers of pain* twisted got to put that distress some where! I probably could pack pillows around me, if i start to feel feverish again I might need to for sure. but now I'm feeling more inspired to start those legwarmers of pain rofl I'll need to send you a pic after they are done if I do. Sewing seems like not a good idea, too much pinning - thinking - cutting- and straight sewing involved...))

{{ rofl Yay for inspiration! xd I bet you could auction those off as a cursed item. I've always found crocheting and sewing fascinating. heart I would have to have someone start my crocheting off, but it's been years since I've done any of that. I can't wait to see the finished product. 3nodding Speaking of, any latest projects you've worked on?}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games