Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:41 pm

*in the bar, a water-like ripple appears 7 feet in the air, and Rei falls out of it with bed hair, a somewhat "out of it" face and sexy net clothes with no underwear underneath*

Human souls... like alcohol... hope my clothes... changed before I re-...remat-...rematerialized in the normal world... ><

*unsteadily gets back on her feet after 2 failed attempts*

EDIT BECAUSE DEAD THREAD IS DEAD: >< I'm practically naked in a public place... again...

*carefully opens up a gap in reality, making sure it leads back to her quarters and leaving with an unsteady walk while saying something displeasure-filled about succubus powers*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Hey! Thievery is a very important skill, just so you know talk2hand Not all of us lived with a goddamned queen and had everything we could have ever wanted provided at the drop of a hat scream

*wonders himself where all this anger is coming from. Rubbing his forehead, he sets down the turnover and slides off his stool*
... I think I need some air... or... something...

*goes out the front, standing just outside the door*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Her ears shot up at Draa's outburst. She wasn't surprised at the comment but more the emotion behind it and she wondered what the hell was going on in this town. Shrugging her shoulders she vanishes the food with a wave of her hand and goes to finish off her drink.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:14 pm

*walks into the bar from the main office, just in time to see Draa walking out the front door. Waving to Liada and Rei, she goes behind the counter to find something to drink. While looking over the selections, she speaks to Liada*

How's my lovely mad scientist doing today? xd

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Looking over to the voice she gives a half smile to the white mistress. Chugging the last of her drink she reaches up to grab the Kraken Rum. I'm alright...I guess. I could be better. Draa on the other hand seems to be out of sorts. How about you Icy?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:27 pm

*reappears, still with an unsteady walk*

Why do I... think... some...one saw me wearing noth...ing but net?

Human souls... no food nee...ded for a week bu...t you feel drun...k for a few hour...zzz.

*tries to produce a chair to keep from making a mess while making a drink but produces a rainbow unicorn instead*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:33 pm

*arches a brow at Liada, glancing at the door that Draa stepped out of. Shifting her gaze back to the shelves, she makes a face and turns to the wine cooler, picking out a Bordeaux. Taking a wine goblet down, she fills her glass and comes from behind the counter, taking a seat on one of the nearest stools. Swirling her glass a bit, she sets it down to let the wine breathe*

So what has you blue, and him blue-er? confused
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 pm

*opens a portal to who-knows-where and shoves the rainbow unicorn through it, falling over in the process*

Why the per...iod of vul...ner...abil...ity while the minds of the peo...ple I fed off get arch...ived in my mind? ><

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 pm

She pours some of the rum into her glass and takes a shot. Feeling the warmth of the liquid go down her throat and a blush tinges her cheeks. I have no idea about Draa, he seemed fine enough until his outburst and walked out. As for me....I feel like I've turned into scum. It involves Zephit....we decided to run some tests to find out about the gem he was wearing to help him figure out stuff....the series of events that followed became unpleasant... Pouring more of the rum she takes another shot.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 pm

*walks out of the office after putting Aya on bed rest*
*On a mission to get more Jack then she senses it* User Image
*freezes*
*slowly turns her head*
*sighs in relief at not recognizing the succubus she find in her vision*
Just what the hell are you trying to do!? scream
Shesh rolleyes next time announce yourself or something...

*waves off the other succubus in disgust and relief not really thinking more about it*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:57 pm

...I won...der if Ma...kai...jin with a stron...ger suc...cu...bus side in...te...gra...te souls fas...ter. ><

Maybe I... would be better... off... leaving ><
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 pm

User Image User Image
*marches over to the new succubus*
Don't you know you need to drink after you feed! scream
*shoves a bottle of Jack at the demon*
How old are you? 100? rolleyes
*sits in the chair next to her
opens her own bottle of jack*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Liada looks up and sees Leko shouting for some reason. Then realizes that there was some random person sitting or more like crawling on the floor but continued to drink her rum. Once Leko came back over Liada waved at the fellow demon. Hallo lovely. You're looking different tonight....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Let's just say AYami is smoken hot right now..
Too hot to possess safely User Image

*tips back the bottle of Jack*
This is as "real" as this demon can get with out a host User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:08 pm

(alcohol is good for succubi?)

Some...where... over two... hundred
*takes drink and has some*
Had succubus powers whole time... never used them before... 3 days ago... but feeding that way... is like getting drunk. Too many new thoughts... new memories... new information... can't think well.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games