Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Mala blew Van a kiss as he headed off, watching as he left with a lovestruck look on her face. She couldn't wait to hear the results of his heist, or even better, see whatever large bounty he has with him. Until then, she might as well get dressed in something more comfortable. Perhaps more skimpy too. Yes, she wanted extra attention, and even she had her underhanded ways of getting it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 pm
Some time later, a ruckus grew in the streets as people shouted orders to each while search lights lit up the night sky. It wasn't long before the noise grew quieter as the search moved elsewhere and Van landed on the balcony railing perched with a devilish smile of success and a large and extravagent painting held at his side.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm
Mala watched as everything went on from the balcony of their hotel room, growing quite excited as she watched everyone scurry about so frantically, searching for the epic gentleman thief that they will never truly capture. As he arrived, she offered him a tight hug and a passionate kiss, careful not to knock over the painting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Zelly-fangirl
and Van landed on the balcony railing perched with a devilish smile of success and a large and extravagent painting held at his side.

((*subtle cough* >_>))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm
{Sorry. Spaz moment. >.< Edited.}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:15 pm
"Been a while since I last got to call myself the King of Thieves. No wonder I was such an egotistical jackass before." Van joked with a grin once their lips parted, an excited glow about him to be back in action once more.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm
"What don't you have to be proud of about your life?" Mala replied with an amused grin, overjoyed to see how happy Van looked today. "Wonderful kids, amazing skills, and..." She kissed him, only to follow up with, "You have me."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 pm
"When did I say I wasn't proud?" Van said with a small smile once their lips parted once more. "And we might have to add a treasure room. There's no way this is going to go well with the rest of our humble abode." he said turning to hold up his prize. It was a great painting with an elegant frame, the whole thing as tall and wide as one of his arms was long. It was an exquisitely detailed work depicting heaven, hell, and the great kingdoms on earth; a tale of glory, fierce battle, and grim death; angels, knights, and demons; all painted with what must have been every color in the known world, and likely several that were previously unknown before the painting was made.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 pm
"We definately should. The bag of holding is just so unorganized and huge, not very fitting at all for fine pieces of work such as this." Mala agreed, looking over to admire Van's prize. It was a gorgeous piece, one she couldn't help but admire. "No doubt Senel would vandalize it within a day if we gave him the chance."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:47 pm
"We can put up some enchantments and things to keep it safe. Along with the rest of the future collection." Van said beaming as he went to prop it up against a wall for now before starting to remove his costume.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 pm
"Yes, we should. We should always enchant these before taking them home, though." Mala replied, moving over to sit on the edge of the bed as Van began to change out of his costume.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 am
"What is it about fancy clothes that makes it feel so good once you take them off? Probably the shoes. They have to yet to make a comfortable dress shoe." Van said before plopping down on the bed next to Mala, flopping back after a few moments with a smile. "When was the last time we did something like this anyway? Just the two of us on the open road and taking advantage of nice hotels...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:53 pm
"Those of the upper class kill themselves to look presentable." Mala joked, grinning over at Van, now laying herself down beside him. "Too long. Of that I am certain." Mala giggled slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:15 pm
Van chuckled a little as he adjusted himself to cuddle up with Mala. "I'm suddenly having flashbacks to our crazy drunken sex. Best outcome of getting drunk ever."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 pm
"You're telling me." Mala couldn't help but smirk at the thought, a look of utter satisfaction about her. "The best thing is how after that, we just kept getting better and better at it. We still do, too."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games