Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 pm
iOath

Eh? Is it about that malware thing?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:44 pm
@Shin: No, it was a documentary on discovery channel about the Ranger Assessment and Selection Program. If you ignore the "and", the acronym is RASP.

"RASP is designed to prepare soldiers, many of whom have just graduated Basic Training, Advanced Individual Training, and Airborne School and are still considered "fresh" recruits, for assignment to the 75th Ranger Regiment." -Wikipedia article

They're a special operations light infantry force of the US Army with the sole purpose of capturing or killing enemy targets.  

iOath

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm
Oh... well... okie dokies.

That Tenzin image's bandwidth is stretched too far, and I have to go to the bathroom, so I'm Tenzout.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:50 pm
Aw. Well it was an image of Tenzin partying hard.  

iOath

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 pm
iOath
@Shin: No, it was a documentary on discovery channel about the Ranger Assessment and Selection Program. If you ignore the "and", the acronym is RASP.

"RASP is designed to prepare soldiers, many of whom have just graduated Basic Training, Advanced Individual Training, and Airborne School and are still considered "fresh" recruits, for assignment to the 75th Ranger Regiment." -Wikipedia article

They're a special operations light infantry force of the US Army with the sole purpose of capturing or killing enemy targets.
AND BAD a** MOTHER ******** XD XD XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 pm
. 3.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 pm
>.> Meh. Stupid things our 'government' comes up with. OATH, give us a link so we can see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:55 pm
Hell yeah. It's my dream to get into one of the battalions, but I'm currently stuck sitting around and doing a lot of nothing because of shoulder surgery.

Edit: http://media.photobucket.com/image/tenzin/blackrosekirby/AVATAR and LoK/tenzin.gif?o=193

I didn't shrink it because the bandwidth thing pops up if I do.  

iOath

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:59 pm
Lulz, lovin' the party Tenzin. I HAVE to say that Bolin is way funnier to me than Tenzin though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:01 pm
I don't know, I think that Mako has a wonderful personality. /sarcasm  

iOath

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 pm
Mako is a screwed up dude. He's the essence of what all girls are afraid of. - 3- Some hot chick comes along and steals him and then he goes and still leads you on by kissing you yet STILL stays with the hot hoe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Yeah, but Korra completely friend zoned Bolin even after all of the things they did together.  

iOath

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:13 pm
True, but the fact is Korra NEVER said she wanted anything more than friendship with him. When they first began to do things together, all she said was she could use some fun. It was him who tried to get her while she was down from the hit of Mako dating whatserface  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:18 pm
As true as that may be, I still think Bolin's in the right. Mostly because of the face he made when he saw Korra kiss Mako.  

iOath

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 pm
Maybe I'm forgetting some of the last scenes... I thought he left Asami, though.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games