Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:22 pm
Actually as far as I'm aware, Shin, he never 'left' Asami-hoe. They were just having issues and not being super lovey dovey like normal. Even in the last episode when he told Korra he loved her, she still kissed Mako's cheek and said she'd miss him or something like that. I ignore her. She's my most hated character since the second they introduced that slut.

OATH! NO! He kissed her back - 3- I understand Bolin's side of the situation, I've felt like that before, seeing someone I really liked being intimate with someone close to me. BUT, the fact is, he let what he wanted get in front of the fact Korra didn't.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 pm
Just look at his face!  

iOath

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:32 pm
"Asami barely kept the alliance with Mako, even begrudging Mako during the attack on Republic City. For example, when he tried to sit in the front seat of her Satomoblie next to her, she told him off, disdainfully telling him to sit behind with Korra. As Team Avatar watched the invasion of Air Temple Island from afar, she gave unkind looks from the corner to Mako who had his arm around Korra and was comforting her. After their return to the Water Tribe, though not enunciated, Asami and Mako appear to have broken up. She has, however, eventually warmed back up to Mako. Afterwards, the latter apologized about how their relationship got out of hand. He admitted that he would always care about her. She pecked his cheek and admitted she will always care about him too, implying that she trusts Mako again. It's unknown how she felt after Mako and Korra admitted their love for one another."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:33 pm
I just had a lawlgasm  

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 pm
I would have died if Aang said this at the end.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 pm
That doesn't even make any sense!

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 pm
*Scratches head*
Well, I basically know what I'm basing my Shinsetsu clan renewal on.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 pm
Back, wrist still recovering, sucks to type with one hand.  

Haruhi000777

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:53 pm
I know how you feel, Hun, may I ask how you hurt it? (if you said it before and I missed it, I do apologize, you have full allowance to hit me~<3)

edit for Shin: Shinsetsu Clan Revival?????

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 am
Sombre Et_Belle damE
-collapses onto chat room chat and groans-

Double shifts SU~CK!

-Raises head and looks at Shinny-

Sorry for the absence. I've been working doubles for the past three nights.

I'll post once I get food into me...

Np dont worry about it ill let u and azi talk it out and when its over just follow thw anbu though haru seems to be not too well so dont expect quick reply at her office either XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:40 am
Master of 3 Faces

Basically too much time on my laptop. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:44 am
Shinsua
*Scratches head*
Well, I basically know what I'm basing my Shinsetsu clan renewal on.

Shinsetsu clan renewal?!?

As the only faith shinsetsu clan user i want to be a part of this renewal haha  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 am
Haruhi000777

Oh, I know how that is! I've been Rping for almost 9 years in a month or two and I get on and post almost every day...They diagnosed me with Carpel Tunnel a couple years ago and I was 'lucky' enough to find out I have Fibromialgia two months ago. (so I know what the pain you feel is like...everyday. xD)

And I love how my pc doesn't recognize the word Fibromialgia.

"Did you mean 'Fibrillation?'

NO PC! NO I DON'T!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:49 am
Faces: Well, so far it's not bad. Considering I've been on the computer a lot for what... years now? And it's not even on the underside of the wrist, it's near the thumb... basically it's gamer's thumb instead of Carpal Tunnel I guess. XP

Just have to rest it for another day or two and use a mouse instead of this stupid pad thing on my laptop.

Also, anyone else know they're coming out with an Avatar 2 in 2016?  

Haruhi000777

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:50 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

Haruhi000777

>.> <.< >.> So. As my only and older Shinsetsu clan member within Konoha, is there a prehistory there or shall I just be a random a** member that magically shows up? *wishes to make character appearance more indepth than just whoala*

edit for Haruhi: Just remember hand over wrist and you'll be good. It helps a lot.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games