Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:45 am
Haruhi000777

God I'm sorry I'm not on every hour of every day and stalk this guild to make sure that everyone is in 100% health. Sorry if I don't want to back read tons of OOC pages most of the time. Next time I'll make sure that I can't do anything in this guild for a long period of time before I ask people to post. I'm also sorry that I don't join 50 rps or want to hang out in places like GD or CB and deal with stupid people. I'm sorry that while I do have stuff that I can do in real life, the one part that I like about coming on gaia is role playing. I guess I'll change myself to make you happy.

But thanks for posting.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:02 am
Master of 3 Faces
Grand Chevalier Haji

Haruhi000777

>.> <.< >.> So. As my only and older Shinsetsu clan member within Konoha, is there a prehistory there or shall I just be a random a** member that magically shows up? *wishes to make character appearance more indepth than just whoala*

edit for Haruhi: Just remember hand over wrist and you'll be good. It helps a lot.

Master: Hmm not really i mean from your bio, it seems one of your parents are a shinsetsu clan member and u were born in the village, so you don't really know much about the homeland.

Haruhi: Is this The Avatar Airbender or the Avatar Giant blue people?  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:16 am
Well according to the internet, it's the big blue people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 am
eh seems legit XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:01 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

Master of 3 Faces

*Nod*
The Shinsetsu clan, which was one of my original creations in Shinobi Yochi, is going to get another face lift. Have its techniques improved, and a few worthless ones dropped. Some information cleared up, and a better focus on Fuuton, too. All that goodness.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:07 am
iOath
Well according to the internet, it's the big blue people.
And, honestly, it's mainly thanks to this guy that I've got some more inspiration for it.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:08 am
James Cameron inspired you to change the Shinsetsu clan?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 am
*Smack*
Never!
I meant that Oath guy. The one putting thoughts Tenzinto my head.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:21 am
Lulz, *is glad she got the last position of the Shinsetsu clan*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:24 am
Oooh. Shinsetsu air scooter?  

iOath

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am
Well, the Shinsetsu were always technically just a special Fuuton bloodline, so I'm going to be focusing more on that. Not really sure how deeply the bloodline will be about creating massive snowstorms, really. As it is, the history seems more like the blizzard that protected them would have been created from each member of the clan; where as the abilities you can gain basically make you able to do that by yourself.
I've got a few techniques redone, and I've also reworked the attribute. :3

Quote:
Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. However, this aura does not stretch far from the person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those affected by it to break a sweat. It should also be noted that thanks to this attribute, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

Edit: Here's a preview for some new techniques.

Quote:
Unari no Mou Fubuki [ Blizzard's Bellow ]
Description: The Shinsetsu holds both of their arms straightforward, pulls them in once as they breathe, and then motions them outward as they release a burst of white wind from their mouth. This technique is not meant to deal much damage, but it packs a tremendous amount of cold and exerting force; allowing one to disrupt, dislodge, and throw targets. The wave stretches about ten (10) feet wide, and extends roughly ten (10) feet before diminishing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:26 pm
Ooooh Leena like~
Shinsua

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:56 pm
You need to have whirlwinds because The Legend of Korra loves their whirlwinds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm
Eeyup. What, didn't Korra and (spoiler) Noatok both waterbend whirlwind towers, and even Tenzin did an air version.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 pm
There was earth, too. Except that was in the first series.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games