Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:30 pm
-drains the rest of her drink and places it on the far side of the bar, then she leans back, places one foot on the edge of a stool and uses the leverage to push herself up and arch her other leg slowly up and over Karrie's body, bringing it down on the other side and hopping off the stools-

-she walks over beside Karrie and bends/squats down, picking up her boots while giving him a smoldering look through her lashes as she does, once she has both boots in hand she pops back up, kisses his cheek and whispers something completely inappropriate in his ear before gathering the rest of her things and wishing everyone a good night- Night all! biggrin Sweet dreams! whee

-cat walks out, hips swaying, into the JD and disappears-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:31 pm
Someone was moving him. The sensation of fingers on his arms was impossible to mistake, and so was the sensation of being tossed into the street. His eye, still glossy with lack of focus, stared back at the establishment he was just inside. With a weak sigh, however, he gave up trying to figure the universe out. Maybe he'd feel better after some sleep. His body kept asking for it after all, begging him to give in to the exhaustion once more.  

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:33 pm
Not sure the hospital did me much good stare They discharged me the next day because they couldn't find anything wrong with me and wouldn't give me anything for treatment. Mir got assigned to watch after me in case anything else went wrong but.... I decided to stay in a hotel for a while...because I'm too much of a p***y to do her.

*suddenly goes pale, eye twitching violently*
Please tell me I didn't say that out loud....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:35 pm
*just stares after dame as she walks away*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:39 pm
*ears and tail freeze when she hears what Draa says* Yes... yes, you did...

*sitting on the roof, Smok sees the man with cat ears get left on the sidewalk. He's too small to do anything about it now, so he waits for his mistress to come outside and make him bigger so he can help*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 pm
Xsa... stressed
Well, it's true. She's just laying there, helpless in bed and I don't do a damn thing. I'm sure she wants it, though. twisted
*quickly stands*
You know... I think I'm.. just going to go hang out in the club a while...
*chugs down the last of his drink and starts heading toward the bar, though he stops for a moment to get a healthy grab of the neko woman's booty before actually making it there. Keeping his eyes to the floor, he drops his empty cup into the sink and goes into the club without saying another word*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 2, 1 Total: 12 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:59 pm
What... isn't Miro married? confused *jumps up when Draa grabs her booty and watches him with narrowed eyes as he walks away* You... *tail lashes back and forth as she turns to Karrie, who is still looking at where dame disappeared* Karrie, walk me home now. *making it more a demand than a request*

*jumps* Oh. Okay. *stands up, facing away from her for a moment while he readjusts his clothing a bit, then collects the empty glasses and puts them in the sink*

*leaves the bar as soon as Karrie answers her. When she sees Zephit laying on the ground, she calls Smok down to her. Changing the dragon to the size of Velcore, she helps Smok get the cat on his back* Take him to Amy's house, okay? Don't leave without making sure Amy gets him into bed.

*Smok nods and starts to walk away, not trusting himself to fly with an unconscious passenger*

*comes outside* Wasn't that Smok?

Yes. He'll meet me at home later. He's got a job to do now. Let's go. *without waiting for Karrie's response, starts walking. Karrie quickly catches up with her*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:37 pm
*walks into the bar from the office, going behind the counter. As she grumbles about beach wear and rain not mixing, she peruses the alcohol shelves for something to warm up with. Finding a brandy she liked, she grabbed a snifter and poured herself a drink, placing the bottle back on the shelf. Walking around the counter, she takes her katana off and sets it on the bar, taking a seat on the corner stool, facing the bar's main entrance. Crossing one leg over the other, she sipped her drink and idly played with one of the ears of her wolf cosplay set*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:49 pm
{{Maybe the beachwear RN should be changed to something more "cold weather" appropriate for fall and winter... not that I mind the beachwear twisted }}  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 pm
-dame walks in and waves at Icy, walking behind the bar and opening the fridge to peruse what to drink-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:15 pm
*acknowledging dame with a nod, she continues to sip her drink, feeling the fiery warmth of the alcohol in her chest, spreading throughout her body. Releasing her ear, she leans against the bar on her elbows, lightly bouncing the leg she crossed*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:34 pm
-grabs a Milo's sweet tea and opens the bottle, taking a long drag of it- So, how are you?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:42 pm
*still facing the entrance, she turns the snifter in her hand as she speaks*

I'm fine. And yourself?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:00 pm
The same. . . -takes another sip of her tea, letting the awkward silence fill the space- sweatdrop Um...you hungry? ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:19 pm
{{Sorry, caught up in Mushi-shi. sweatdrop }}

*oblivious to the awkward silence, she occupies herself with the turning of her glass, finishing off her drink as dame poses her question. Giving dame a sidelong glance, she slides the glass on the counter, turning to lean back on the counter once again, closing her eyes*

Why, got a cookie stashed on you somewhere?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games