Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:54 pm
Well you can't hate me forever. It's too tiring. xp I was just trying to make light conversation; you could have just flicked me off and saved us both the trouble. rolleyes

-takes the note from Miro and reads it- Huh. confused Well, Miro, maybe he just wanted the apartment to himself again? I dunno...maybe he's actually feeling better? -stifles a big yawn- Oh my...I really should be heading to bed...Sorry I can't stay and help, Miro. sad

Nights hon. -hands Miro back the note and smiles at her. Gives Icy an indescribable look neutral and heads into the JD-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 pm
:: looks back down at the note again and frowns a moment before tucking it away once more and waving to dame ::
Bye-bye pink lady person.

:: goes over and takes a seat a few stools away from the purple Icy lady, staring at the dogs ears on her head ::
Fluffy..... surprised
:: resists urge to go over and touch them ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 pm
{{Now that I think about it TES, maybe that RN should be altered a bit. What with Psy pregnant and all, I'm not too sure a "pregnant body" is a "bikini" body anymore. ninja }}

*smirks at dame's comment, waving off the look she receives from her as she left*

Now, whatever made her think she was important enough to hate?

*takes another sip of her drink, arching a brow in Miro's direction at her statement. Realizing what Miro was looking at and referring to, she snickered and leaned her head over towards to high elf*

They're clip-ons, but you're more than welcome to touch them if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 pm
Yay! blaugh
:: hops off her stool and onto one closer to purple Icy lady, feeling the ears :: whee
They're more fluffy than the other ears Miro has petted 3nodding
One guy even attacked Miro after he let her pet his ears gonk , but he gave Miro a cat dollar for it 3nodding Miro doesn't know what she'll do with a cat dollar, though sweatdrop Do you think Miro could buy candy with a cat dollar? surprised

:: all the while, she's still rubbing the purple ears ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:42 pm
((I think changing the theme for that RN would be a good idea. I'd feel sorry for any of the Ladies wanting to go outside on one of those days now. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:59 pm
*laughs, though a bit confused as to what Miro was talking about. Deciding to just go with Miro's "flow", she sits and allows Miro to continue rubbing her wolf cosplay ears, nursing her drink and pretending to think hard about the actual worth of a "cat" dollar*

Hmm, I'm not sure what a cat dollar can buy Miro. I know that there are places in Geezerville that take currency outside of Gaia cash/gold, but I'm not familiar with cat dollars. For that matter, this guy hasn't attacked you anymore, or tried paying you off again, has he?

*wonders if it was safe for Miro to be without a guardian*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:00 pm
{{Maybe they should have to wear long-johns instead, though that would be counter productive to the reason bikinis were chosen, so the entire thing would have to be rewritten in that case sweatdrop Oh! Skin tight body suits? ninja }}  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 pm
He told Miro that Miro could trade the cat dollar in for a favor, but Miro doesn't know what kind of favor she would ask of someone that attacked her gonk He did attack Miro one other time crying , but he said it was hugging. Miro is suspicious, though mad It didn't seem like hug time to Miro.
:: shakes her head stiffly, hands still on the ears ::

Miro gotted baptizeded to make herself feel clean again afterward 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:17 pm
{{Miro makes it so hard to stay in character! rofl }}

*afraid Miro was being molested and taken advantage of, she placed her hands on Miro's to stop the petting, taking them down and holding her hands in between the two of them. She looked at Miro with a serious expression*

Miro, now you listen to me. You stay away from this person, do you understand? You are not to be around him by yourself, you got that?! Whenever you see him, you run the other way and get away from him as fast as you can. Attacking and "hugging" you, then giving you "cat" dollars for favors! Do the other ladies know about this?

*by now, she's squeezing Miro's hands firmly. Realizing this, she quickly releases them, an apologetic expression crossing her features, but still looking at Miro sternly*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:21 pm
((slight retropost....and I'm out of town for the weekend starting tomorrow, so I've already changed my avi.))

Hauk had been right about the shopping trip. Once she found out they were headed to Norway, they spent the early part of the morning shopping and getting items they would need for the trip. The two arrived back at MW around lunchtime and she went about packing for the trip while Hauk made them lunch.

After lunch, they got into her car and headed out to the Den so Hauk could retrieve his luggage. Once his suitcases were stashed in the trunk of her car, they left the Den and headed to the airport to catch their late afternoon flight to Norway.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 pm
{{*tearing up from laughter* rofl }}  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:35 pm
:: pays careful attention to purple Icy lady when she makes serious face at her ::
Miro might not have to worry about him for a while. 3nodding She saw him dead on the table in here yesterdays 3nodding Miro doesn't know why he decided to die here sweatdrop Miro could have brought him back because Miro is a cleric and she does those things 3nodding , but Miro didn't know if he wanted to be dead or not sweatdrop So Miro left him alone 3nodding

As for others knowing about him attacking Miro, Miro told angel snake lady about it before getting baptizeded 3nodding Miro doesn't remember if she told anyone else, though sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:57 pm
*eyes widen from shock at hearing someone died in the bar. Mouth gaping open, she just stared at Miro, unsure if she was hearing things right*

Wait, he was in here dead?! What happened to the body?! Did anyone else see him? Just what in hell is going on here lately?!

*pinches the bridge of her nose and shuts her eyes tightly, feeling a migraine coming on. Apparently she's had entirely too much down time for her to be the head of security and not be alerted to something as major and drastic as a dead body in the establishment. How could the supervisor not tell her something as important as that?! What was security doing for somebody like Miro to find a a dead body in the bar! Mind running ninety miles per hour, she sagged against the counter, feeling her head might burst*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:09 pm
sweatdrop
:: starts to feel purple Icy lady is about to go on some kind of rampage :: sweatdrop
sweatdrop Well, not dead dead. He was just laying down limp and didn't look too well. sweatdrop Miro doesn't know what happened to him because she went back to Draa's place. Miro did tell big scary bouncer guy person about the body, though... but he didn't seem to believe Miro sweatdrop

Don't hurt Miro person gonk
:: puts up her arms protectively in front of her face and ducks down behind them :: crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:58 pm
Liada walked in with her arms wrapped around herself. She had been freezing all day now that it was changing seasons and then she gets the memo about having to wear beachwear as soon as the weather was changing. stressed

She heads up to the bar and smiles to Icy who seemed to be angry about something and waved to Miro as she went to make herself a midori sour.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games