Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:23 pm

{{ heart You'll figure out something for sure. wink *giggles at having her glomped turned on her* whee }}

*in the middle of enjoying her food and drink, someone appears out of nowhere on a stool not too far from her. Startled, she drops her chopsticks and looks over at the figure, unsure of if they're human or not, what with their tail moving about and all. Recovering from her initial shock, she drains her sake cup, refilling it before speaking*

.....Um, hello? Welcome to MW..... wait. Are you new here?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

((SUCCESS! Potato Bruschetta with red pepper almond pesto! pirate *glomps Xan and runs out snickering* catch you all later now I bake and get all gussied up.. oh and clean... need to clean...))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 5, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:31 pm

What? Oh. Sorry... didn't mean to startle you, Icy. sweatdrop I'm Xan. Just going through another Shifting. I think I like this form, though...
*leans forward to pick up chopsticks; almost falls off but uses tail to wrap around bar's railing*
Have I... missed anything?
*places chopsticks on the table & resumes perch on stool with tail swishing about*

(( Have... fun? xD *waves to Leko-chan* See you later~ <3 ))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:39 pm

lady leko-chan
((SUCCESS! Potato Bruschetta with red pepper almond pesto! pirate *glomps Xan and runs out snickering* catch you all later now I bake and get all gussied up.. oh and clean... need to clean...))

{{SEE! I told you! xd *mouth waters and drools at the sound of that* I haven't had bruschetta in who knows how long. Take your time, or as much time as you're allowed, to clean, cook and get gussied up love. whee See you later. heart }}

*hearing Xans name, she thinks for a minute, remembering that she was a friend of Leko's and she had indeed met her before. Smiling her thanks to Xan for picking her chopsticks up, she stands and walks behind the bar to wash them off before resuming her meal. As she cleans them off,she answers xans question*

Xan, that's right. It's been so long since I've seen you that I'd honestly forgotten....well coupled with the fact that you no longer look the way you did when we met. sweatdrop As far as I know, I don't believe you've missed anything, but then again I'm barely here so I'm in the dark about a lot of things right now. sweatdrop How have you been?

*finished cleaning her utensils thoroughly, she returns to her seat, sipping her sake and picking her meal back up where she left off*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 1, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:48 pm

*eyes the sushi with envy, then plots to get some spicy shrimp sushi later*
Ah, yes... probably one of my 'human'-looking ones. This one's more... akin to some kind of monster/mutant.
I'm hardly here to catch up on the news either, so I guess we're both in the dark. whee
Nothin' much has happened... just the usual. Although...

*stares at hands*
I'm tired of the usual. Sure, kicking a** is fun, but being hunted all the time? Not my fault I'm like this...
*voice becomes barely audible*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:57 pm

*listens to Xan as she explains her current "look", arching a brow when she mentions kicking a** and being hunted*

What exactly are you doing to be hunted? Do you fight for a living, for fun, or what?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 3, 1, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Ah... right. I'm a Shifter, among other things, so... I tend to change forms often. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unwittingly. sweatdrop
And... both? I kinda like brawlin' every now and then, but that's when I'm not being hunted down. Stupid mundies... what they don't understand, they have to capture and/or kill. Tch. I'm just me, and they're all "Get her! It's a monster/freak/etc!". So when I do do something to deserve being hunted down... I call it fair play.
evil
*snakes tail around to snatch up a bottle of soda & opens it up, drinking right from the bottle*
Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 5, 2, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:03 pm

*yawns, chucking the empty bottle into a recycling bin*
Eh... I'll see y'all whenever.
*waves, then bamphs out*

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Xantara the Eternal
Ah... right. I'm a Shifter, among other things, so... I tend to change forms often. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes unwittingly. sweatdrop
And... both? I kinda like brawlin' every now and then, but that's when I'm not being hunted down. Stupid mundies... what they don't understand, they have to capture and/or kill. Tch. I'm just me, and they're all "Get her! It's a monster/freak/etc!". So when I do do something to deserve being hunted down... I call it fair play.
evil
*snakes tail around to snatch up a bottle of soda & opens it up, drinking right from the bottle*

{{Sorry Xaan! gonk Pesky 400 errors thought they ought to pay me a visit. stressed }}

*finishes her appetizers, tossing the containers they came into thrash, wrapping chopsticks up in a napkin to use on her main entree later. Placing the wrapped chopsticks in the bag with the rest of her meal, she sets it aside as she continues with her sake, listening to Xan's story. Catching the gist of what she was saying, she nodded her head and sipped her drink*

Just because you're a shifter definitely doesn't give anyone the right to hunt you down, unless you're a murdering, thieving shifter that is. sweatdrop Otherwise, they have no ground and that's just a form of racism in my eyes. If sticking it to them when you can gives you pleasure, then by all means, stick 'em til they're raw. twisted

*lifts her cup in a mock toast to Xan, draining the contents of it. Stifling a yawn, she turns and leans her back against and props her elbows on the counter, swinging a leg to cross over the other*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:41 pm

{{ stressed I -just- saw Xans other post. stare }}

*waves to Xan as she leaves, hoping the shifter was going to be alright. Taking the empty sake bottle and cup to JD to drop off, she returns to the bar and gathers her belongings. She'd take this time to put her leftovers in the refrigerator and change before coming back up for the night. Going into the office, she does the security measures and heads to her quarters*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:45 pm

((yah! 15 minutes to spare! pirate okay now i need to calm the hell down before I make an a** of myself stressed take care loves *glomps Icy* probably be around tomorrow heart ))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 pm

*Not feeling too fantastic, she makes herself some tea, gets in something very comfortable and decides to just get into bed and relax tonight. Just sip some tea and watch a movie. Perhaps get some good rest. She just crawls into bed, snuggles in and flips on the remote.*

((Nighty night people. Not feeling so great but I'm on meds so no worries. wink ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:24 pm

{{Awwww, feel better Psy. heart I on the other hand got flooded with last minute work and wound up spending the "down time" I thought I could devote to hanging out for a few actually working. stare Gotta try and sleep fast now before 5 am sneaks up on me. gonk *snuggle-glomps thread* heart }}

*deciding to just call it a night, she changes her mind about hanging out in the bar that night and changes into her pajamas. Warming up her leftovers from JD, she heads to her room to eat and watch t.v.*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Liada comes into the bar through the main doors and heads over to the juke box. Today had been a long day in the lab and there was a tiny explosion from one of the minions knocked over a barrel of melted down orihalcon and it mixed with some other potions on the belt. So for a few days the lab would be on a halt until the mess was cleaned up. stare

Hitting a few buttons she played a song and then went over to the bar to mix up a drink.

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:33 pm

As the the next song hit Liada went to sit down at the bar seeing that no one was around. It was nice having some peace now and again to think to herself. She reflected back on everything that had been going on the last week or so. Too much had happened in such a little time that she wondered if she should listen to Ryzan and back off a little bit from Zephit. There was too much unknown about him, who knows what he could get her wrapped up into since there was that "other him" possibly still. And when she tried looking into info on this James guy she came up with ziltch. She sighed a little bit in frustration and sipped her drink.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games