Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image
"How can I say no when you ask me no nicely?" Hana said kissing him. She squeaked in pain as she kissed him, the baby kicking hard against brago's hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 pm
Brago pulled his hand away. " a strong kick indeed." brago chuckled. " oh by the way, hana. After the baby is born, you owe me a full day in bed. It doesn't matter how much water comes out of the spout, you need to bear with it."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image
"I think i could handle that." Hana smiled at him. "Our son is going to be a little terror when he gets older with that kind of kick."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:52 am
" he'll probably be a fast little devil too."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:32 am
User Image
"I guess chasing after him would be exilent exercise"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 am
" it would seem so." he shuddered but pulled Hana to him, rubbing her back as he grew bored  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:37 am
User Image
Hana let out a contented sigh as brago rubbed her back. "We should get some rest before the wedding. It will be a long day otherwise."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:08 am
" yeah, your right. Rest well my queen."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image
Hana closed her eyes, snuggleing closer to brago so she could feel his body against her's. She slowly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:58 pm
Luc started to walk around bored. His feet made light tapping noises on the floor.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:31 pm
brago looked out to the balcony as Hana slept. " it certainly isn't going to be a normal day......."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:03 pm
Neuro stepped away from Marisol,"No more until after the wedding,"He licked his finger and smiled wickedly,"I'll be downstairs."He opened the bedroom door and walked down the flight of stairs he walked towards the couch and sat down and turned on the news.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image
Marisol sighed and got out of the bed. She went and got in shower to clean up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 am
Shadows darken at the edge of town and from them steps a man, another close behind. One looks bored and the other looks cheerful. Both are handsome, yet there is something off. The bored one looks to the cheerfiul one. "So how are we doing this. Razing it to the ground or do we get to play this time," he asks. "I think we shall play," say the other. The bored one suddenly perks up, and laughs. "About time. Do you think Kane knows we're here?" he asks. The other smiles. "If he doesn't, he will."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image
Hana woke up after awhile, feeling better than she had, so looked over at Brago on the balcony and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Shall we start to get ready for the wedding, dear?" she asked him.

User Image
Marisol got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her and sat in from of the mirror. She took a brush and started to run it thorugh her hair, hoping Soli would be there soon to help her.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games