Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:31 am

Finishing off her drink and the last cords of the music ended. Liada got up and went to clean out her glass in the sink. Placing it next to the sink she decided to sleep downstairs tonight and sleep in tomorrow. She'd been overworking herself and felt tomorrow should be a day out and about to clear her head. She'd head back to the Den later to get some chores done and some more research on Hekate. Running through the scans once she got into the office she headed to her room and got changed for bed. Curling up into bed she clutched her over sized pillow and eventually drifted off to sleep. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:49 am

*After evening target practice at the shooting range, he comes home to find his wife bundled up in bed and watching a movie. He leans down to give her a kiss after finding out how she was doing, then strips out of his gear and heads into the bathroom to clean up a bit. A little while later, he comes back out and gets into bed. Stacking a few pillow behind him, he sits back and puts his arm around her. Smiling, she snuggles right up to him, draping a leg and an arm across him. The two of them then settle back to try to finish up the rest of the movie.* heart

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

*Psy spent the day with her husband. While he tried to watched football, she sat on the sofa snuggled up next to him with magazines scattered all over. While he drank his scotch and she drank her tea, she perused each magazine casually, oooo-ing and aaah-ing every once in a while when she ran across something she thought was extraordinary. Anything from cribs, nursery decor, baby clothes, toys, gadgets …anything. heart

What do you think of this? She says as she points to an image in one of the magazine. Eyes glued to the game, he doesn't respond. She waits for a bit and furrows her brow when she doesn't get any feedback. William?! stressed He looks as her voice changes to frustration. Huh? ninja She holds up another magazine in front of his face as he's trying to watch the game. This…do you like this? neutral *He tries to peek around the magazine. Yeah…sure. It's real nice, Love.

*She sits up and throws the magazine at him.* scream YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOK!!! *He drags his palm over his face and points to the huge TV.* THE GAME IS ON!!! gonk stressed Can't you show me during the commercials?!! stressed *Her jaw falters eek and just by the look on her face and her eyes he knows he had stepped in it big time. Without saying a word, she gets up, stomps off the the bedroom, slams the door and locks it. crying

Oh s**t. stressed *He says under his breath as he gets up. He goes to the door and sure enough it's locked. He listens and can't hear anything. Trina, honey, come on…I'm sorry. gonk I'll look at each picture you want me to look at. I really will. But come on. stressed You gotta cut me some slack and show me on the commercials. I really want to see. Honest I do and I will. neutral *He waits and listens.* Trina! Come on, honey. Open the door. *He hears the latch to the door and she opens the door just a crack. He sees one of her eyes staring at him intensely as if to bore a hole into him. stare * Come on out, Love. The doctor said no stress. neutral *She opens the door more and puts her hand on her hip.* Do you care AT ALL about this child? stare *He cannot believe his ears and his jaw about drops to the floor.* emotion_jawdrop WHAT?! stressed How can you even say that to me?! OF COURSE I do!! *He quickly pulls her to him and hugs her tightly kissing the top of her head.* Trina, I love you and will love this child with all of my heart. heart *He pulls her away and holds her by the arms as he looks her in the eye with determination.* You and our baby mean everything to me. neutral I will look at everything you want me to look at. I can set aside time where you have my undivided attention and we can go over everything you want. I know whatever you decide to do as far as the nursery and everything is going to be perfect. You have your Mother, all the ladies, an interior designer and probably an entire army taking care of each detail with you every step of the way. I can give you my opinion if you really want it, but honestly Trina, all I want is a healthy child. 10 fingers and 10 toes. One with their Mother's eyes, dark hair, lovely complexion and my…my last name. *She looks down a bit and he lifts her chin so he can look into her eyes.* I do care. heart *She tears up and throws her arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around her and picks her up while hugging her tightly. He kisses her passionately for several minutes and then puts her down.

They go back to the living room and sit back on the sofa together. He continues to watch the rest of the game and she leafs through magazines careful not to interrupt. When a commercial comes on, he kisses her and she runs a finger down his chest as she speaks.* William. I REALLY want some Strawberry Rhubarb Pie……and some capers. Do you think you could run out and get some? *He sits there for a moment trying to make sure he heard her correctly.* Strawberry Rhubarb Pie AND Capers? *She nods enthusiastically User Image and he just stares at her. neutral * Capers? neutral *She nods again and grins at him.* Um… okay. I'll be back in a bit. neutral *He kisses her on the top her head, sets up the DVR, gets his keys and goes in search of her request.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Amy came into the bar in quite a get up. She had spent most of the evening at the ranch. She smelled awful when she was done, so she had gone home and showered. When she got out, she had the weirdest idea. She thought she'd dress up in a skimpy bar wench's outfit and come and make two of the MW Lady's favorite drinks. She knew them from having been a bartender here before.

So, Amy went behind the bar and started to make the two top drink choices for each lady.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 pm

When she was done, Amy put two trays on the bar. She set the favorite drinks on the first tray, and she set the second-favorite drinks on the second tray. She wrote each lady's name on a piece of paper twice and put the papers by their drinks.

Then, Amy got another weird idea. She wrote down some nice things about Katana. She knew she and Katana hadn't gotten along, but they got along great in the beginning. She didn't know when or why things had changed, but she wished they'd go back to what they were like in the first few days Amy had been there.

On the card she wrote, "Katana, you have the prettiest red hair in town, I love the leather ensembles you create, and you decorate very well. Here's some more tapestry you can use in the future if you wish."

Amy looked behind the bar, found a small washcloth, picked it up, and concentrated on it. Moments later, yards upon yards of rich cream-colored pure silk tapestries unfolded onto the floor. Amy carefully folded them and then laid them on the bar top.

Then, she turned toward the door and headed out. She actually felt so comfortable in her outfit that she might just wear it all day the next day. It wasn't something she'd wear during the day outside, or something she'd normally wear at all, but it sure did breathe well.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm

*updates Pg.1*
User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Liada enters the bar with Anira and she heads over to the jukebox again. The shopping ended up being a good idea since she needed to be distracted from Anira giving her the good bye note from Zephit. She was and wasn't surprised at his actions since he did insist on "cleaning up his own mess" himself. After she had read it, she was initially hurt at first. Then angry since he didn't have the nerve to do it in person. Then after some chatting with Anira it came down to that this was most likely the best. Liada was thinking about backing away from his slowly. He just beat her to the punch. So to end the neutral day of girls day out they were gonna have a couple of drinks before turning in at the Den. Hitting the buttons Liada hit play as Anira went behind the bar.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:44 pm

When Anira came up to the bar she raised an eyebrow at the two trays with an arrangement of drinks already made. Seeing the name tags she looked over to the fox demon and pointed to them. Looks as though someone already predicted you would be here tonight.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:45 pm

*Parking his car at the rear entrance to their quarters, he grabs his order and heads back inside. Once in the kitchen, he plates up 2 slices of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie and places them on a serving tray, along with 2 forks and the jar of capers. Taking the tray into the living room, he places it on the coffee table. Picking up a couple of baby magazines off the sofa, he takes his spot next to his wife.* There you be, love. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie ... and Capers. neutral

Thank You! *She replies, happy as a lark, and leans in to give him a quick kiss before she reaches for the jar of capers and opens it. He picks up the forks and hands one to her, then takes one plated slice of pie. As he's about to take a bite of pie, he sits there, mouth agape, as he watches her fork some capers over her slice. gonk xp Without saying a word, he tries to turn his attention back to the game and his own slice of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie ... sans capers.* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Liada looked questioningly at her friend and saw what she saw and saw the other names of the MW ladies. Looks like someone got the bartender punishment. She picks up her drink from the first tray and then grabs the one from the second tray handing it to Anira to share. They both have a seat at one of the tables. Sipping at their drinks Liada pulls out a notebook of the inventory from the lab. So how is the progress on the lab cleanup?

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Well there is still quite a bit to go but overall the main source of the spill has been taken care of. Everything should be done by the end of tomorrow if not sometime the day after. Sipping her drink Anira takes the notebook from Liada and made some notes on a new page. Once it is taken care of we will need to get the fall line done twice as hard. But the prototypes for the jewelry line have received high scores and so we will have that all ready for the season.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Liada nodded away at Anira's report. Her mind was not really in the mindset for work but it normally wasn't when it was this late at night. Hearing her phone go ff she flipped it open to see she got a text from Hauk, responded and then put her phone away. Taking a sip of her drink before looking to the elf across the table. Looks like Hauk and Kat arrived back from Norway. He told me he's gonna take tomorrow off to catch up to the jet lag and then work Tues.

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Oh that is good. I know the other bartenders will do fine for one more night without him. Did he mention if they had a good time or not? Sipping her drink some more she crossed one leg over the other. Continuing to write down some notes to put into use when the lab was back up and running.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Liada downed the last of her drink as she shook her head. She debated whether or not she should make another one but overall her heart wasn't up for it. Getting up she went to rinse out her glass. Not much really. It seems that they had a good time so I'm sure I'll hear all about it from Kat later.

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Seeing that Liada was ready to call it a night Anira finishes off her drink and gets up to do the same with her glass. Once they put their glasses aside she went back to the table to retrieve the notebook. I am sure. I hope it helped in patching up some of the issues that they had when she left for Japan. Hauk was so out of it during her time away I was afraid that he might do something drastic.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games