Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:14 pm
Vixen: The Lonely Path is Rinaku's guild. yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:15 pm
Holy Rinaku
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Holy Rinaku
Hey Id like to apologies about a certain person spamming advertisements for my guild here. Wasn't aware he was doing it. Wont happen again. Again sorry ><

Its hardly your fault.

Still my member. So its kinda my job to apologize before smacking him about the head repeatedly with blunt objects.

Blunt objects with spiked bits sticking out of them....^^'
Anyways, apology accepted. Accepted by me, anyways. I don't know if anyone else felt bothered by them or anything...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:17 pm
Haru- Oh??? Really, really? Hmm.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:17 pm
*working on making a king size blanket*  

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:19 pm
Vixen: Mm-hm, close to getting banned in it but not just yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:21 pm
Haruhi000777
Im not gonna ban you for speaking your mind. Malak would be the one to do that. But i told him not to. So idk. But yes this is my guild. Why?  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:21 pm
M3F- (./O.) -gaspeth- A big soft blanky?!?!

Haru-....wait....you're trying to get banned? Or you're not but....? What? That statement confuses me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:24 pm
I'm interested in looking for another naruto rp guild, mind informing me a bit on yours Rinaku?

Kimchi Ramen: Yep, I'm making it with baby yarn ^_^ It's a light blue. Matches my bed. I'm making it because the one I made before was for my Twin bed, and I have a Queen size now.

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:27 pm
Cool, cool. I'm still working on my bloodline biggrin
Its gonna be awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 pm
Holy Rinaku
Haruhi000777
Im not gonna ban you for speaking your mind. Malak would be the one to do that. But i told him not to. So idk. But yes this is my guild. Why?

THAT is your guild. Not 'this' ^A^
Curious........I've only been in two Naruto guilds. I've been in this one for over 2years now :3 -is so pwoud-

I'm curious to see what yours is like now. But....I dunno....what's it called again????

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:29 pm
Master of 3 Faces
I'm interested in looking for another naruto rp guild, mind informing me a bit on yours Rinaku?

Kimchi Ramen: Yep, I'm making it with baby yarn ^_^ It's a light blue. Matches my bed. I'm making it because the one I made before was for my Twin bed, and I have a Queen size now.

Well if people dont mind i can tell you a little about it >_>

First thing is, and i cannot state this enough, comprehensive jutsu list and bloodlines aside from the tweaks we made are obviously borrowed ( with permission ) from various guilds. Including this one. We have a major systems tweak on things though including a stats system, genjutsu system, travel system, encounter system and so on and so on. We have a full time writer on arcs to keep things going. Anything else? i dont want to blow up the thread here. If you want a link to it, my signature has one

And yeah that error was my bad...few different threads up im typing in ><  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 pm
Holy Rinaku

Really...

And I said that because Vixen didn't know which guild by whom I was talking about.  

Haruhi000777

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:32 pm
Haruhi000777
Holy Rinaku

Really...

And I said that because Vixen didn't know which guild by whom I was talking about.
Yeah. Its not what your saying " its the way you say it. " But yeah...not gonna ban you for something stupid. You obviously want to try something new. I dont know if i can offer that but i can try...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Holy Rinaku
Yeah. Its not what your saying " its the way you say it. " But yeah...not gonna ban you for something stupid. You obviously want to try something new. I dont know if i can offer that but i can try...

*shrugs* It's how I say things.

And 'kay.  

Haruhi000777

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:37 pm
Haruhi000777
Holy Rinaku

*shrugs* It's how I say things.

And 'kay.

Nods i understand that and will try and consider it when talking to you. But this isnt the place for talking about that, at least for me. Sorry about the lack of activity by me but since the chunin exam arc/ jounin exam arc that i place top in points i havent really posted. Mostly cause i heard about a reset.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games