Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:13 pm

She entered the bar and headed over to get a drink. Her jet lag had finally worn off and she decided to come upstairs and check things out for herself. Once she got behind the counter, she found two drinks made for her along with a couple of notes and a sheathed knife. She picked up the first note and saw it was from Amy. After she read it, she set it aside, wondering what had gotten into her to compliment her. confused

She moved the knife aside and read the second note from Draa. She frowned at the way it was written, and idly picked up one of the drinks to take a sip of it. Coughing at the taste of the drink, she set the note down and tossed both drinks, cursing herself for not just tossing them to begin with since there was no telling how long they had been setting there. Not to mention, there was a odd taste to the drink, and her mouth burned slightly from the alcohol. She grabbed a fresh glass and got the vodka from the freezer and poured some over ice before she picked up Draa's note again.

She reread the note as she went around to her usual seat at the bar and there was just something about that note that made her feel like there was something familiar, but it was just not clicking in her memory at the moment. She set the note aside and picked up the knife, carefully sliding it out of its sheath. Her eyes widened when she saw the jet black obsidian blade and she held it up to study it closet, turning it over in her hand to inspect it closely.

As she was running her finger lightly on the blade to test the sharpness, her phone jangled, notifying her of an email. She jerked and cut her finger with the blade of the knife at the sound and out of habit put her finger in her mouth. She got up, tasting the metallic tinge of her blood and went to wash her hand and find a bandage for her index finger. Once she had taken care of her cut, she went back and took a seat, taking a large drink of her vodka once she was settled back onto her chair.

She checked the knife and carefully wiped the blade, in case there was any blood on it from her finger and she sheathed it back into its case. She slipped the knife into her boot for the moment and sat there pondering the note some more.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:40 pm

She folded the note and shoved it into her pocket, still confused why Draa would write her a note like that and got up to get some more vodka. As she was walking behind the counter, she stumbled slightly and she grabbed the counter to keep from falling. She stood there for a moment, testing her ankle to make sure she hadn't twisted it and then carefully made her way to the freezer. She grabbed the bottle and went to refill her glass.

Her vision blurred as she was pouring, and she spilled some on the bar. She set the bottle down and rubbed her eyes with one hand as she reached for a towel with the other.

"What the hell is wrong with me tonight? stressed " She wiped up the spill and poured her drink. She left the bottle on the bar and slowly made her way back around to her seat. She picked up her glass and took a sip as she idly rubbed her thumb on the bandage on her finger.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Anira walked into the bar and saw that Kat was here. Smiling softly she calls out to her in greeting as she comes up to the bar to sit down. Good evening Ms. Kat. How are you feeling tonight? How was your trip with Hauk? User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:42 pm

*starts getting paranoid being alone* User Image
Maybe a nice tequila drink will calm me up... User Image
*inconveniently walks her way into the cooridoor and up the stairs
then through the security pass into the office*
*enters the bar after looking both way out of the door frame to insure no lurking being*
*spots Kat and timidly walks over smiling shyly* User Image
*feels even more relief at seeing Anira and nods to her as well*

**edited

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:48 pm

She looked up at Anira and blinked a few times before answering her.

"I feel fine. Why? Do I look like something's wrong? confused The trip was fine too..."

Her voice trailed off as she saw Ayami. "Ayami? What are you doing up at this hour? User Image"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:50 pm

I was..
was...
lonely crying
You don't mind my company right? emotion_kirakira
Promise I won't be a bother.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:56 pm

confused Anira looks at Kat quizzically as she sits down. Well normally it is a gesture to ask how one is doing yes? Especially when one has not seen another in a long time. But you do seem a little dazed. She glances up to see Ayami come into the bar and smiles. Good Evening Ms. Ayami. You look wonderful tonight. But where is....wait....if Ms. Leko is gone...oh no.... User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:00 pm

She arched an eyebrow at Ayami and shrugged.

"Sure, as long as you turn off the waterworks. rolleyes "

She sipped her vodka and glanced at Anira. "Dazed? I feel fine, remember?" She crossed her legs and felt the knife shift in her boot as she did so. Somehow, it felt reassuring having it there for some reason.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:03 pm

rolleyes Please, you do not need to say more
I swear those two are like adolescence..
Taking off on some epic journey to find some rare artifact
or power like object...
Who DO they think they are kidding?
I wouldn't be surprised if they dressed up like pirates and concocted some
demon airship to take their voyage in...
Absurd really... But I figure the age that exists between the two of them...
should keep Leko out of trouble..
emotion_eyebrow right?

*fetches a fresh lime and squeezes out the juice into a glass*
*tries to straighten out her emotions since Kat said so*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Anira looks over Kat again and sees her hand with the cut. Getting up she goes to make her own drink. Well other than that small cut if you say you feel fine then I shall take your word for it. Hearing Ayami;s statement of Liada and Leko she nods her head. Only to freeze near the end of it and ponder a moment of how to answer that. Oh look, cranberry mead....I do not believe I have tried this one yet... emotion_yatta

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm

She sat there and listened to Ayami and Anira.

"Wait, where did Liada and Leko take off to? confused "

She sipped her drink and glanced around the room, much like she used to do a long time ago when she was on a job and keeping her guard up.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:19 pm

*joins Anira in her innocent laugh*
*feeling joy to be relating with someone for a change* emotion_yatta
*waves kat off likes it's not big deal*
Fantasy stuff dear,
fantasy.
They are just lucky to have each other to act out with
User Image
*adds the tequila and some ice to the drink*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Pulling down the bottle of mead and a glass to pour into it. Anira sighs and looks over to Kat as she pours. rolleyes It seems our destructive duo have scampered off to meet with a deity named Hecate. For some reason they have been plotting to get something from her. Although I am unsure of what that is. neutral Once she filled her glass she raised it to Ayami in means of a toast. And I wholly agree with you Ms. Aya. As the saying goes...birds of a feather....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:25 pm

*giggles into her hand and she raises the other with the drink*
*samples the flavor after*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hecate? Who in the world is that? confused " She reached over and grabbed the bottle of vodka, carefully topped off her drink and then took a sip.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games