Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:35 pm

" you don't need my permission to get ready hana." brago retorted
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:38 pm

User Image
"I was hoping to have a meal with you before we got ready, since we wont get to eat again till the reception." Hana said, releasing him and walking away. "I'll be in the dinning hall if you care to join me."

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:40 pm

User Image

Soli turned into her demon form and started running back towards the house, she opened the door and walked in,"Hello?"Her voice sounded weak and low.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Brago didn't follow her. " not hungry. Go eat without me" he said with a shrug.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:48 pm

User Image
Hana turned back to him with a worried look. "Is something wrong, brago?" she asked him. "You are acting strange."

User Image
"Soli? Is that you?" Marisol called out. "Can you come help me please? I terrible at styling my own hair." she said as she finished brushing her hair.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:56 pm

" I haven't put my thing into a woman in quite a while, I'm just a little edgey"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:28 pm

User Image
"I'm sorry. I promise to spend as much time in bed with you as you want once the baby is born Brago." Hana told him. "Is there anything i can do for you untill them to make it better?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:57 pm

" don't be clingy. The less temptation, the better."

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:54 pm

A flaming portal opened up as Ebi walked out. Her clothes had been torn off and she had wounds and bruises all over. She felt her knees tighten as she fell only to try to pick herself up. "Brago, Hana, Anybody?" She called out barely standing. She was very unwanted in hell...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:02 pm

" ebi?" brago felt her deminishing aura. He picked her up and laid her on his bed. " what the hell?"

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 am

"I had a little run with the devil. And I'm sort-of wanted in hell." She gave a half hearted laugh. "Trust me it could have went worst."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:17 am

Tiffany sighed as she walked through the streets.All of a sudden,there was a loud noise.When she whirled around,there were fang hunters.a noise behind her announced the coming of the LBH.She gulped.Tiffany could take on both of them,but not at the same time.She looked between the 2 of them,and ran between the gap.She was running hard,but she could here barks and yells behind her.Suddenly,she picked up a sent.Brago...She turned and beat on the door."Help!Hey!Brago!HanaAAHHH!"there was a lot of loud growling and yelling,along with screams that were umistakably vamp.All of a sudden,the screams stopped,and the voices moved off.

Tiffany was lieing on the street.She was bloody,covered in knife and bite marks,and could move.She closed her eyes and concentrated on making her mind be heard inside the house.HELP ME...

Marie Rouge

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:23 am

User Image
Hana went to her closet and pulled out a new clean dress for Ebi. "Brago, something has happened to Tiffany in the town, go find and help her, I'll take care of Ebi and I call Luc to help Tiffany when you return with her."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:57 am

" understood" brago felt a strong temptation to just attack ebi with his manhood, but he jumped out the window. He ran until he eventually found Tiffany" Tiffany are you critically wounded anywhere?"

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 am

Tiffany didnt move but her voice floated through his mind.I was attacked by werewolves and humans,what do you think?
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games