Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:37 pm
"With us, it's hard to tell sometimes." Van said with a small chuckle. "Unless you want to take a break from child rearing once Anise and Senel leave to become a sexual hermit." he joked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:07 pm
"Maybe. We always take so long to bear children anyway, don't we?" Mala joked back, her smile falling slightly as she was reminded of such a thought. How ironic it would be after all for one such as she to be the goddess of fertility.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:13 pm
"I know that look." Van said pulling her closer in a warm hug. "Maybe we don't have hundreds of kids running around, but that doesn't matter. You're still a wonderful mother and wife, and we get to love the kids we do have that much more. It doesn't matter where you're coming from, you'll be a goddess a thousand--no, a million--times better than Atius ever was." he said giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:28 pm
"Thank you, Van." Mala muttured softly, quite thankful for his words of comfort. She loved how he was always so sweet, knowing the right thing to say in almost any situation. Such loving embraces, such a perfect combination of playful and serious. She offered him another kiss in return, a smile unable to help but grace her lips.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:25 pm
Van smiled as he began to run his fingers through her hair. "If I had my way, I would have made you a goddess a long time ago. Even if there weren't any spots open in the pantheon, I'd just make one up if I had to. Motherhood....Family....I can think of several that would be perfect for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:47 pm
((Bump. Though I know we both have Skyrim now, soooooo..... XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 pm
((I know I already bump'd this, but I cannot tell you how bored I am. Id be playing Skyrim, but mom's bf is playing it right now. ~n~ SO BORED. D8 ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:20 pm
{I sorry! D: I saw Puss in Boots at the movies in the morning and played Skyrim after I got home up until now. >.< I'd totally screenshot my Nord Mage b***h, but I have the x-box version. XD}

"I know you would. You're the sweetest, most hansome and doting man I've ever met." Mala couldn't help but enjoy the time she spent with him. Many marriages easilly soured as the years passed, but then again, they all had inferior husbands. Mala truly felt herself to be the luckiest woman in the world to have such a great husband, such an exciting life, and such adorable children.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 pm
((I'd screencap my Khajiit Rogue, but the game's on my mom's bf's computer instead, so it's a weird situation. sweatdrop Normally I'd play a Dark Elf, but they seem to have gotten some ugly eye surgery or something between games. >_>;; ))

"Oh great, does that mean you're rubbing off on me? You're supposed to be the doting one, not me!" Van joked.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:07 pm
{Yeah, all of the elves now have faces that look way too angular and each of them look like they have a flesh unibrow under their skin. Dark elves have it the worst, of course. Also, I have yet to encounter a single hot guy NPC in my adventures. DD: AN ATROCITY, I SAY. ...Still, the game is pretty awesome.}

"Don't act like it's a bad thing. After all, I can't help but think I've gotten my lustful nature and lack of regard for half of the law from you." Mala joked in reply, offering him a sweet sweet smile afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:16 pm
((Especially now that marriage is a viable option. Closest I've seen to an attractive male is Brynjolf. Also, CURSE THE NORDS AND THEIR IMPOSSIBLE TO SPELL/PRONOUNCE NAMES.))

"That's right; once upon a time you were still a law-abiding, stick-in-the-mud priestess." Van said with a faint chuckle. "It's been so long, I don't think I can remember a time when you weren't as sex-crazed and apathetic towards the law as me."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:33 pm
{The most beautiful characters are the nord women. Anyone and everyone else looks uglier than sin. D: The closest I've encountered is that blonde Stormcloak prisoner that helps you escape execution at the beginning of the game. I'm thinking about saying 'screw it' and go beast, marrying either an argonian or a khajiit.}

"I can hardly recall a time when you weren't so loving and supportive as you are now." Mala grinned, snuggeling herself all the closer.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:42 pm
((Whelp, there's still a whole world (okay, maybe more like region) to explore, so hopefully you'll find some decent specimens eventually. X) But I do recommend Brynjolf in Riften. Hard to miss the guy since he's your way into the Thieves' Guild. He's also a redhead if you're into that sorta thing. ;D ))

"Good. The less said of my past jackassery the better." Van said matching her grin as he held her a little tighter and snuggled closer.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:56 pm
{OH MAI GOD I WONDER IF I CAN HAVE HER SHAG THE GRAY FOX. biggrin DD Or does he even exist here in Skyrim?}

"I'm so glad things have turned out this way for us." Mala muttured softly, clearly in a mushy, lovey-dovey mood today.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:15 pm
((No more Gray Fox. Sorry. D: The Thieves' Guild....seems to be a little different this time around. Like I said, head to Riften in the south east. You get the basic low down on them almost right as soon you step through the city gate.))

"Me too. I live for these moments when I get to wake up next to you." Van said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

((And now trashy sci fi movie night on the syfy channel! Tonight's poorly animated monster: a yeti. One that I swear to god looks like a frost troll.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games