Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the 12th wonder of the wo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:04 am
Hi, I'm Sophie, I'm 15 and, I'm new (obviously) rofl . I'm from Adelaide: Australia, I love animals, and I have a bullmastiff, Mia.
My fav dog is the bermese mountain dog, and my fav animals are Hippos.
The only animals I don't like are magpies (they killed my wabbit), and a selective amount of humans!

I can't put pics on for some reason (I'm technology challenged), but If u could you'd see my Mia you'd b looking at the cutest dog eva!

feel free to check out my profile, there's not a lot on it, but ur welcome, friends would b nice!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:27 am
my name is a secret but im 12 years old and i live in australia the best country in the world.

i have a pomeranian puppy dog named snowy. he is the cutest dog on earth.

unfortunately snowy bites a lot of stuff...  

Angelicity8

Kamiki Aya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 am
Hello smile my name is Coco ...I have a kitty... I named her Cookie and she's very small and cute ....now she has a problem and I was wondering if some of you, with cats, can help me...If you can help please send me a message . Thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:56 am
hello im jannyanny
User Image
I have a shitzu and a chocolate lab LOVE them both  

jannyanny

GoGoRavenRanger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:25 am
Hi my names Rae i live in Canada i am 14
i have a grey tabby cat her names annie :B  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:29 am
hello im dragon, my dad owns a pet shop and i breed ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, mice, hamsters, rats, finches, budgies and soon i will be breeding corn snakes whee . i also own a giant african land snail (which i also want to breed) a leopard gecko, a chinchilla, a blackbird (he was hit by a car last year) and theres the staffi who lives with my parents. iv done three years at college studyin animals and i now work full time for my dad till the shops mine twisted . i think thats it  

purple_dragon666

i_luv_my_mutt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 am
miss sweet but sour
Hi! i'm megan, i'm 14, i'm from tx, i have 2 adorable dogs (snickers & scout), but i'm really hoping i could get a turtle!!! they're so cute & cuddley (maybe not so much of the cuddley part...)

hey ppls! this is my "sissy" (^) and we conveniently (don't know how 2 spell that...) have the same name except mines better! i spell mine: m-e-a-g-a-n...see, mines better! lol! anyways i'm normally not this perky...it gets kinda annoying. anyways, i'm 13, i'm from tx, i have 1 "baby" (Jessie, who is my mutt btw), i'm really into horses even though i live in the city...i'm trying 2 convence my grandma 2 get one! wish me luck  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:05 am
Name: would rather not say
Where I live: CITY: rather not say STATE: New York
Pet(s): A boxer named Maggy and a Basset Hound Named Lola.
Favorite pet: I'd have to say dog; beagle, to be exact.

Thats about it for now!  

KyuubiNaruto1313

cheta1me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:15 pm
Things you may want to consider putting in your introduction post could be: your name, age, residence, sex, pets you have, favourite type of pet, etc. It's really up to you!

hi my name is cheta and no that's not my real name... my friends call me that cuz i have a cheetah tattoo on my leg.. hmm; im a girl "of course", i have one dog he's a pitbull, i got him from the pound and well he cries alot over everything.. my favorite type of pet in between a cat and a falcon.. kinda like a griffin but not lol i guess if you stick the to together lol.. im a mom of 2; a boy and a girl... your proble wonder y im on here if i have my own kids; im sure u r; see im a big child at heart and well i love anime, horror, and ne kind of cartoons really.... this site is so sweet to me.. lol o great now im rambling again..... =^.^=

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:03 pm
Hey there, Im Amanda. Im currently 20yrs old, female, and finishing up a two year college.
I have a long legged chiahuahua and on the lookout for one more addition to my pets. She goes by the name Hera Elizabeth and is the sweetest little devil youll find.
Hopefully ill be getting a ferret when i move into my boyfriends residence. ^_^  

TsunamiFN

Bundy_Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:55 pm
Hi I'm Bundy_Bunny and no I don't have a bunny sad it's an inside joke with my friends. I do have a six-year-old black lab and three cats two are 5 and one is 2.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:55 pm
Hey i'm new here i got a bird and a dog the dog is a pomarnain / carien terrior i named my dog Ruffus and my bird herminy like off harry potter, i like animals i like anime's and stuff lol  

Shyea-Hells-Emo-Devil

Selky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Hello kind people my name is Mia and i have 4 rats a cut bunny and a few little fishies and i work with animals at a pet store hehehe nice to meet u all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:02 pm
I'm Zane... I have a long-Haired Dachshund  

Xiii_night

Toranoko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:21 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm nineteen years old and reside in the area of New England (I'm usually going back and forth between the states of Connecticut and Massachusetts). I have been an animal lover since I was a small child and have had many types of pets (cats, dogs, parakeets, fish), but I am currently a senior volunteer at a non-profit and no-kill cat shelter. I also do all of their web design and most of their photography. Besides this, I have three cats of my own: a thirteen year old Maine Coon mix female named Pounce, a four year old black and white Domestic Shorthair male named Yoshi, and a six month old Blue Point Siamese male named Thuddleton. Here are some pictures:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pounce

Yoshi

Thud

Yoshi and Thud trying to capture a fly  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games