Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 am
((Sorry, everybody, I've been busy for a long time >.< *curses at self*))

Avyran snapped back to life. Apparently, he had fallen asleep while standing. Man, I knew I should've went to sleep early last night. I'm probably gonna get fired or something for sleeping on the job, he thought to himself.
"Um...Sorry, guys. I guess I must've dozed off..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:56 am
I look at Ringo. "Ringo, we all- well, only me i guess- know you're magic. All of us are except Yin, but he fell asleep so it's ok. ^^ Never enough to forget that you're one of the lonely slowly recall on your mind, slowly recall on your mind~! Say, yes they know that you've hurt youself another time, dont they know that you're full of pain, already?! Yes they know that you've hurt yourself another time, dont they know that you're full of pain, already?!?!" I sing random songs to myself, only bits and streams though.  

XSuki_MikaX

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:59 am
"You most certainly do know" she said, looking up at the lady with white hair and reply "Yes i would please, thank you" Ringo went back to reading her book, turning the page and examining magnified diagrams of the blood stream and its cells.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:03 pm
Humming, i cross my legs on the counter and look around. "I wish i had my guitar with me.... I wanna play Here to Stay. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:06 pm
"M'kay. What kind was it?" she asked and then noticed Avyran had woken up. "So, do you know 'In My Life'?" she asked, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:10 pm
Ringo picked up her cup again and looked inside "I blieve it was...chamomile" she said, looking back up at the woman.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:12 pm
"In My Life?....No, I don't remember that one. Sorry. I'll have to buy more of their tapes later on."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:16 pm
"Okay. By the way, I'm Maria. I don't remember if I introduced my self before I passed out. I never caught your name, though." she said as she snapped her fingers, a kettle of hot water and a tea bag zooming toward her. Maria placed the tea bag into the cup and poured the hot water in. "Careful, hun, it's very hot." she cautioned. "How about, what's that one? 'I'll Follow the Sun' Does that sound right? I think part of the refrain goes 'And though you lose a friend/In the end/ You will know/Oh, one day/ You'll look/ To see I've gone/ But tomorrow may rain/ So I'll follow the sun' " she sang. "I have all the songs on my iPod, if you need to listen to it." she added.
((edit))  

Methodless Madness

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:19 pm
"Ringo, Yowane Ringo" She replied, taking the cup with caution and added "A pleasure to meet you" Ringo picked up her satin bag and again followed the procedure of pouring a few of its herbs and stirring it with her clear cylinder stirrer.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:22 pm
"Ringo! Like the Beatle!" she exclaimed. "Gomen, a pleasure to meet you, as well." she replied, embarrassed.  

Methodless Madness

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:34 pm
Ringo blinked a few times and smiled slightly "It's alright" she replied, waving off the apology as it was not needed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:35 pm
"Sorry, I get, erm, excited to say the least about Beatles things." she explained sheepishly.  

Methodless Madness

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:36 pm
"Yeah, I do know that one," Avyran said, placing his hands back in their proper positions, ready to play. "I don't remember ALL of the chords, so I might mess up, but we'll see."

He paused for a moment to get the melody in his head, then nodded and began playing.

"One day you'll look to see that I've gone,
for tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun.
Someday you'll know that I was the one,
but tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun.
And now the time has come, and so my love I must go.
And though I lose a friend, in the end you will know..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:41 pm
"Ohhh,
One day you'll find that I have gone.
For tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun.
Yes, tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun.
And now the time has come
And so my love I must go.
And though I lose a friend,
In the end you'll know, oooh.
One day you'll find that I have gone.
For tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun." she sang, softly, so as not to mess up his concentration.  

Methodless Madness

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:43 pm
"It's alright" Ringo reassured, taking up watching the musician preform a beatle's song with a pleased ear.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games