Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm
"It could work...maybe not. We'll just have to see."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm
"If Kairi and Kaoru ever broke up I could see Kairi and Artem dating, deffinitly not marrying each other though. Ugh, it hurts just to think of that." Tamaki says trying to come up with other options.

"Geeze, that was helpful to know. So girl breaks up with dream guy just to go out with a guy like me but not go farther than that. That tottally helps my purpose." Artem glares at Tamaki.

"Gosh, just trying to give you other options." Tamaki glares back but then ends up smiling again  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm
"Oh gosh! I can't even imagine those two. Now the image is stuck in my head!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:32 am
"quick! mi-chan think of happy things like lollipops!" sora calls out from a couch she's lounging on. "oh yeah, hey Artem! come over here!" sora lazily beckons him over with a finger "and you too,ame-chan" "m-me?" ayame stutters, walking over anyways. "artem, i don't think you've met my cousin ayame. she just transferred here." "n-nice to meet you" ayame says, blushing. urrrrrgh why can't i stop thinking about how much i like his name! i've only just met him! she thinks desparately.  

Stylish Sora-chan

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:49 am
"Welcome to the Host Club, Princess. My name is Artem but your cousin probably already told you that. It's a pleasure to meet you." Artem says warmly and like Host just as Tamaki taught him.

Tamaki began to tear up. "I'm-I'm so proud." He said quietly and wipes his tear away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:37 pm
"I guess those lessons really helped him. Good job, Tamaki-senpai!"  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 am
"Well I'll be darned, he can act like a host." Kairi says crossing her arms.

A silent arrow hit Artem when Kairi sayed he can act like a host. He doesn't have to act, he can BE a host.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:06 pm
The King of Hosts
"Welcome to the Host Club, Princess. My name is Artem but your cousin probably already told you that. It's a pleasure to meet you." Artem says warmly and like Host just as Tamaki taught him.

Tamaki began to tear up. "I'm-I'm so proud." He said quietly and wipes his tear away.

"thank you, artem" ayame says, blushing a little, then looks around at everyone. suddenly she bursts into tears. "i-i'm sorry" she sobs, "it's just... everyone here is so kind, and i've only been here for one day... i'm so happy!" "awwwww! ame-chan, you need a hug" sora says kindly, running over to give her cousin a squeeze.  

Stylish Sora-chan

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 pm
"Ah, D-Don't cry Ayame-san. Everyone at Ouran is very kind."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm
Kairi gasps and runs to the back room. "Here Ayame-chan, these make the tears go away." She pulled around a tray of cupcakes and cookies. "They help alot."

Artem stood there staring at the ground where Ayame was previously standing. What did I do to go wrong? ,he thought still trying to come up with an answer  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:46 pm
"Well then, time for the master to do his bidding." Tamaki says quietly and walks up to where Ayame and Artem are. "Princess Ayame." he says smoothly. "Please don't cry. You're beatuiful eyes will get all red and you wonderful face will be covered in tears." He says warmly wiping away a tear with his finger.

God, I got to write this crap down, He seriously just owned me., Artem thinks watching Tamaki  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 pm
"th-thank you tamaki-senpai, and kairi-chan, and dont worry artem you didn't do anything wrong" ayame says, wiping away her tears "see? it's not so bad" says sora, giving her cousin a quick hug, then grabbing a cookie from kairi's tray "ame-chan! you have to try these they're amazing!!!!!!!!"  

Stylish Sora-chan

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 pm
"Nice one, Senpai! Artem-san, no need to worry. You didn't do anyting wrong..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:44 am
Kairi smiled and Artem frowned. Of course Tamaki-senpai would end up making her smile.

Why does everyone in this room end up happy, except for me., He mumbles while grinding his teeth.

"Artem-chan, please don't do that. Your dentist will end up hating you." Kairi says concerned a little.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:32 am
"It's alright, Artem-san. You still need more training. You'll get there."  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games