Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:52 pm
-Holds stuffed tiger-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:53 pm
(( It's Russia, and any country that might talk back is not here lol It's natural. ))

R-right. -He said with a nervous smile.- ... -Tries to fix Canada's curl, but ends up playing with it as it won't go 'back into place'.-  

Lithuania-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:55 pm
((=D It's less desirable to talk back to someone who's sitting on you.))

-shivers at the attention to that curl of hair, half-heartedly lifting one hand to shoo away Lithuania's before letting his hand fall again and a heavy breath escape him- Nn...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:56 pm
*notices what Lithuania's trying to do* Ah, no, let me, Lithuania~ *ends up fiddling with it with him*

((I guess. XD; I just feel bad....mostly because I'm used to this...>>; ))
User Image

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:03 am
Ah, but... I almost got it... -Liet half protested, frowning slightly at Russia's seemingly playful attitude about it when he was trying to be helpful.- Canada-san, are you alright? Russia-san, I think it goes like this... -He tried to fix it again.-

(( Oh man, there's a SuFin phone sex one on there o.o; I've never read a phone sex one I liked before XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:04 am
-Tilts head and watches as they mess with his hair, gets up and walks over.- Can I help? -Reaches and messes with it- Why won't it lie down?  

Hong Kong-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:05 am
-whines softly in protest- Will you three just stop~?

((xD -whisperwhisper- Read the Germany/N.Italy phone sex one. -shot-

-w- I should probably go to bed soon.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:07 am
But....I was the one playing with it earlier.....

...And...and I'm just trying to help.....*pouts, almost like he's about to....well, at least go emo on everyone*

((I like the GerIta one. XD It made me laugh...>> And then Uncle wondered why I was laughing, so I had to open up my mandatory Gaia-meat-shield. XDD))
User Image

Russia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:12 am
Ah, no! Russia-san, you were helping. It's alright, you're right, you were helping first. -He put his hand on Russia's arm, his nervous smile in place.-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:17 am
((As I said in the other one, I gotta get off. Just replying to this before I do~))

See, Canada? I am always right~ *hugs Lithuania and fiddles with the hair again*
User Image

Russia-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:19 am
-Removes his hand and well and stares- Erm, but Russia-tan is just...-He looked at Leit-tan and closed his mouth-...Russia-tan is helping. Though are you all right Canada-tan? Your face is all red and you're sweating...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:19 am
-shivers- Maybe so, Russia...... but... ahhn... that doesn't change the fact that I'd like if you all... please... stopped?

((I'm gonna head out myself. -w- Two hours is better than none.))

catweasels

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:20 am
((Ah, well goodnight Canada-tan! ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:21 am
-Blushes as he's hugged.- Ah, Russia-san... a little tight... -Russia really didn't know his own strength.-

(( LOL The GerIta phone sex one was great, just read it XD G'night, Canada! I'm going to bed too I think x.x ))  

Lithuania-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:39 am
((I am alone o.0))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games