Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 pm
Granted. Unfortunately due to a mix up at the coffee house it gets servrd in a jumbo sized latte cup, generously filled to the brim. You feel compelled to finish it and soon get the shakes so bad you vibrate into an alternate universe where coffee beans rule the world.
Their not happy at the genocide you have committed.

I wish I could speak Japanese  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:38 pm
Granted, but at the same time, everyone else who COULD speak Japanese before suddenly forgot how and became fluent in Hmong, while everything ever written or filmed or recorded in Japanese simply was sucked into a black hole, making you the only person outside the black hole that can speak, read, write, or understand the non-existent language formarly known as Japanese. Too bad you aren't bilingual.

I wish for a long hot bath.  

bandaidd
Crew

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 pm
Granted But You Never want to get Out and before you Know it You Die from Dehydration and Starvation and Cats attacking you ( The Gimme thread LOL)

Wish we all could be friends ..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm
Granted. Every one settles their differences and start to get along brilliantly! World peace envelops the globe and problems such as famine and drought become a thing of the past as every one pulls there resorses together to make the world a fair place. However with the loss of war comes a great price. The halt of medical technology. Yes ironic as it seams every war has heralded a advancing leap in medical knowledge and technology.
Soon a new super bug sweeps across the world and doctors are at a complete loss to find a cure or vaccine! Within 6 months the planet is decimated and the survivors all avoid each other like the plague in fear the others might be carrying it.
So much for harmony

I wish I had better credit  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Suede_Shoes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:25 pm
Granted. Your credit score raises 1 point.

I wish I had taken that extra math class in high school.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:24 am
Granted. You failed it, though.

I wish I weighed 125#  

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:03 pm
Granted.... just needed to cut off a limb or two.

I wish I didn't have to make myself dinner.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:16 pm
Granted. You are blessed with a world renouned chef, known for his culinary prowess-in MEAT! Everything he specializes in and cooks with comes from some type of animal. And with you being a vegetarian, you starve to death.

I wish I had the power to run over non-driving idiots without consequence  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:06 am
Granted however very soon there are no idiots left and you are forced to leave your friends and family behind you in search of new fodder for your new found hobby.

I wish I had got up earlier today  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:10 pm
Granted: you did and then fell right back to sleep and forgot all about it.

I wish I felt better.  

bandaidd
Crew

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Granted but Better reports you for sexual harassment and you loose you credibility. Hope the feel you copped was worth it

I wish I had a bottomless reserve of energy and determination I could tap any time I want to.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:37 pm
haha, nice one.

Granted. But all that energy and determination gets you diagnosed as manic and slapped into a padded room and straightjacket, where you can really use some energy and determination.

I wish someone would adopt my cat.  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 pm
-stumblefoot-
Granted but Better reports you for sexual harassment and you loose you credibility. Hope the feel you copped was worth it

I wish I had a bottomless reserve of energy and determination I could tap any time I want to.

rofl rofl rofl OMG! LMAO! *wipes tears from eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:08 pm
Icy Reign
-stumblefoot-

rofl rofl rofl OMG! LMAO! *wipes tears from eyes*

seriously! I about blew my drink out of my nose. stumblefoot has no right being so funny. he even made you forget to corrupt my wish!  

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 am
someone does adopt you cat but....
wahmbulance WARNING this may really bother animal lovers....
They find themselves starving after an ice storm that trapped them in their home for a month and are forced to eat your cat to survive...
eek

I wish my husband wasn't allergic to cats
confused

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games