Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:52 am
Oh, Princess Yuki, well you see, Tamaki-Sempai slept through his alarm this morning and got here late. So he's been in bed asleep all this time. He was probably recovering from all those roses you all stuck up his nose.....ouch! Oh, and the bunnies, well, we were gonna....um.....entertain the guests temporarily until Tamaki-Sempai returned, and so Yuki-chan went out and got all these bunnies for the room! I got to have 2! Do you like them?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:04 am
she opened the door and and walked in tilting her head to the side with her hands on her hips fancy  

sunny yuffie

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 am
Yuki pouted. "I didn't put those roses there...That was bunny-loving Yuki." She said childishly, pointing at the other Yuki. "But the bunnies are very cute!" She giggled, having a major mood-swing.
Koku raised an eyebrow. "Roses up his nose? Pourquoi...nevermind. I don't wanna know."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:14 am
"The rose up the nose was one of those do before thinking things, heh sweatdrop . But I'm glad you all like the bunny's! Aren't they just so cute!" says Yuki, squeezing a hand full of them tightly.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 pm
"No more putting roses up Tamaki-senpai's nose. Otherwise it'll cause problems...."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:15 pm
"okay, I promise not to shove roses up anymore noses," Yuki sighs.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 am
Yeah, that might be better for everyone's health Yuki-chan, hahaha. But at least you all had a good laugh over it!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:54 am
we don't want to give Tamaki a nosebleed..... or worse.....

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

The King of Hosts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 pm
Tamaki looked up. "Yes, we really don't need any of THAT happening ever again."

Artem looks over at the group, "heh." he lets out. I wonder how long it will take... he thinks looking over his clipboard... There wasn't really anything on it. But Tamaki thought he actually has notes written down so it makes him happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 pm
she blink a few times looking at tamaki tamaki? she smiles stepping in the room  

sunny yuffie

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm
"Yes, no more rose in peoples' noses. Oh, Artem-san. I didn't notice that you were here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:49 pm
Koku looked over at the other guy following Tamaki. "Why does Tamaki have a stalker?"
Yuki giggled lightly, but tried to hide it by eating a cookie.  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 pm
"Oh, Koku-san let me explain. This is Artem-san. He is training under Tamaki-senpai."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:04 pm
Koku blinked, looked at Artem, then looked back at Michi. "So he stalks him?"
Yuki got an anime sweatdrop at her cousin's...stupid-ness. "You really don't get the idea of 'job shadowing', do you Koku?"
"He's his shadow?"  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Fujimura Aiko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:43 am
*someone fall by the door* Itt-te-te...  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games