Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:39 pm
Arias snarled.
Zeke.
The hunter laughed quietly, a laugh that one would have if they had just heard a silly joke that amused them. Turning his head, he listened as Ebony yelled at him. The ice demon was standing beside her, looking surprisingly pissed off. What was surprising, though, was that he wasn't pissed at Zeke, he was pissed at the girl, Ebony.

"Why, hello, children! So kind of you to visit. May I ask what brings you here," he pulled an old pocket watch from his coat and looked at it, "At 1 in the morning?"
Arias glared at him, another snarl ripping from her throat.
We are here to kill you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:28 pm
Ebony nodded as Arias said they were there to kill Zeke. "Yup. We were bored. We were gonna grind our enemies into talcum powder, but gosh, we did that last night." she said smirking, excited about having a good fight. "Ya know, it's been a really long time since I fought anyone worth fighting, so could you at least try to make this a tiny bit difficult? I know it'll probably be hard for you but try. Try.

{{Sorry guys, couldn't help throwing a great Xander quote from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Gosh that was a great show. *deep sigh* how i miss that.....}}

twisted

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:31 pm
Deston detracted his attention from Ebony and locked it back on Zeke, who was looking far too cocky for his liking. He also wasn't enjoying the banter session that was going on. This demon was more of a cut to the chase kind of person. Well, at least in this "mood" he was. Deston didn't add anything to the conversation and merely relaxed his shoulders a bit, figuring he might as well draw some extra energy.

(( "You gotta take care of the egg. It's a baby. You gotta keep it safe and teach it Christian values." Oh Xander Harris, how amusing you are. I love that show. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:52 am
Zeke chuckled in amusement at Ebony's ranting.
"I suppose you would like to fight me now, am I right?"
Standing, Zeke picked up Arzul and lightly jumped to the ground.
"Well then, come at me."

Arias claws curved outward as she launched herself at Zeke. She swung a massive paw at him but he easily dodged it. Twirling his huge blade over his head, Zeke lightly swung it towards her. Arias yelped in surprise and ducked as it went over her head.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 am
Ebony, seeing no need to get into close contact where Zeke's comfort zone would be, merely pulled out her pistols and began firing once arias was out of the way.

{{OMFG U R LIKE DA ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO HAS EVER GOTTEN MY BUFFY QUOTES!! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!! cordy; its all about me1 me! me! xand;wow. for once she's right.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:55 pm
Deston simply took a step back when the fighting broke out, quietly concentrating his energy as Arias and Ebony fought Zeke. He could do quite a bit if he wanted to, but only with the adequate preparation. Every time the demon had gone into full scale assault against someone without preparation it had ended badly for him. Lesson learned and wisdom gained meant that he'd be certain to fully prepare for battle first.

(( Buffy was awesome, I still watch it sometimes. Buffy: Cordelia, your mouth is open, sound is coming out, this is never good.
And on another note, I won't be on much this weekend. I've got a paper to write and that means I must devote as much time to it as I can. I'll probably only be on long enough to make one post. I'll be back to regular posting by Tuesday, maybe Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience. You can move Deston around if you like, just don't hurt or kill him please. smile ))  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:56 pm
{Aww, we'll miss you. i am scrambling to collect all the buffy and Angel seasons. Willow; my egg is jewish. xander;then teach it the dradle song.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:52 pm
Arias snapped at Zeke, missing his face by an inch. He chuckled lightly and jumped over her head.
You b*****d! You killed my family!

"Dear Arias, it was all so sudden. I promise, they didn't feel a thing."
He smiled wickedly, throwing Arzul in the air, he did a few flips and then caught it with expert ease.

I don't care what your excuses are. You are a lunatic and you killed them out of fun! It was not their time for death, and you will pay sorely!
Zeke spun on his heel, facing her.
"If it wasn't their time to die, they would still be here. Ah, you are so naive sometimes, little puppy."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:33 am
"Ya know, it's sounds like you two go back a ways, maybe we should give you two some time alone, huh? " she said, tossing some gentian into a small bag and tying a string around it. "Ok little buddy, make your mark." she said releasing the bundle.Slowly the bundle flew over to Arias and draped it's string over her neck, tightening just enough to stay on her neck. "YES! Score one for the witch!"

twisted

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 pm
Arias glanced at the little bundle.
What the hell is this!?
She growled.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:38 pm
"It's a power satchet. It'll keep your energy up better than a whole case of energy drinks. Plus help strengthen any abilities, natural born or acquired." Ebony said, pulling out a wand made of the wood she was named for. Ebony wood also strengthens all magic spells and increases the power of the witch using it. "Ok, yes, wand, cliche i know, but it does work!" she said, directing a bolt of pure unadulterated power at Zeke.

twisted

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:58 am
Arias snorted.
Oh, thanks.

((Will be gone for two days. Grandma's house. BYE!!!))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 pm
"Jees, somebody got real bitchy real fast." Ebony snorted, glaring at Arias. Sitting down Ebony let herself drift into a comatose state. She began to rise, going until she stopped just above the heads of the others. Her eyes suddenly snapped open, usually green, now a burning, blazing red. In a very calm and controlled, yet obviously angered Ebony spoke. "Thank you, Arias, for giving me the anger I needed to destroy this son of a b***h." her hand darted out and Zeke lifted off the floor. "Any last words?"

twisted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:41 am
Zeke began to laugh. It started out quiet but soon it filled the whole warehouse. He smirked as he looked at Ebony.
"Ah, dear girl, your ignorance is so amusing. I do agree that it is possible to kill me. But it won't be at your hands. I can promise you that. It is not that simple."
Zeke glanced at Arias and winked. His body started to glow a light red, but it soon got larger and larger, blinding eyes.
"Goodbye for now, it was nice to see you. Come visit me again soon!"
The glow became smoke and suddenly he poofed into thin air.

Arias let out a snarl.
That b*****d! How did we let him get away so easily??
She let out a whine, Oh s**t. Realizing how many hours had gone by, she quickly ran to duck behind a pile of boxes.
Je tourne à l'humain ! Le besoin vêt rapidement !

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:28 am
Ebony dropped to the floor with a thump as soon as Zeke dissappeared. "That b*****d! He did that on purpose!" Ebony said, picking herself up. She sighed and rolled her eyes when Arias jumped behind the crates. "You forgot to bring clothes too, didn't you?" she said, pulling out a pair of hip hugger bell bottom jeans and a hard rock cafe t-shirt. She walked casually over to the crates and dangled them above where Arias was.

twisted

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games