Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:27 pm

"Fine give me a healing spell. But I gotta help. Even if it means just wrapping the monster in ropes." Sharon argued.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Kiki helped Sharon up again. "We better find the 2nd monster. the sooner we do the sooner we can move on and get out of here." Kiki started down the path again.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:09 pm

"ok...here goes nothing...CURATIO...that should heal you for now but you still need rest when this is over."said Crystal as she quickly ran up beside kiki to help Sharon if she needed it.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:49 pm

User ImageMonster # 2
Kiki continued along the path, waiting for the 2nd monster to come out. There was a cave beside the path but before they could pass it, the 2nd monster came roaring out onto the path in front of them. "No Pass! No Pass!" It roared, while swinging its weapon around. "Good thing I took the other monster's hammer." Kiki said, ready to attack.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Izumi flew over to Kiki and drew his sword. "this should be fun." he laughed as he slashed at the monster.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Kiki started pounding at the monster with the hammer, but this monster was stronger then the last. It grabbed Kiki in one hand and Izumi in the other. It raised them both in the air, ready to smash them into the earth. "Help!" Kiki screamed.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Izumi felt something strange in his back. then, several sharp spikes grew out of his back and stabbed the monster's hand, making it drop him. he then grabbed the first monster's hammer and swung it downward on the monster's head, knocking it out and making it release Kiki. "okay.....this is new...." Izumi said, looking at the spikes on his back.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Sharon blasted the monster with lightning then with fire and then water.
Those elements did little damage. Then Sharon tried putting them all together and hit the monster with it. It swayed on it's feet, but it was still alive.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Izumi's claws surged with fire as he ran at the monster and swiped at it like a mad beast. "DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed psychotically. his eyes were an eerie, demonic green, like he was possessed. the monster screamed in agony as it was slashed and burned to death. Izumi then took his sword and stabbed the beast in the head to finish it off. his eyes then turned to normal, and he passed out.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:01 pm

"Izumi!" Kiki ran over to Izumi's side and tried to wake him. "Izumi? IZUMI! WAKE UP!" Kiki checked his vital signs to confirm that he was still alive. "Crystal, can you heal him?" Kiki asked her.

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Izumi woke up, still kinda weak. "ugh......I feel like crap." he groaned. he then looked at Kiki. "what happened to me?" he asked her. "one minute, I thought I was gonna die, and the next thing I knew, I did THAT." he said, pointing at the monster's dead body, which was still on fire.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Crystal ran over to Izumi."IZUMI ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" She screamed. Still in shock from what had just happend. "How weak are you? Will i need to heal you? If so I should do it soon. Nobody knows when the 3rd monster is going to show up. Crystal said

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 pm

"yeah, heal me. I'm REALLY gonna need it." Izumi told Crystal.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Kiki gave Izumi a friendly hug. "I'm just glad you're alright." She said. Kiki stood up. "Do you want to rest a bit before we continue?"

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:00 pm

"we don't have that kinda time. the next monster could ambush us at any moment." Izumi said as he got up. he was still cringing in pain, but he wouldn't give up now. he had to get out of the simulator as soon as possible.
"ugh....dammit. I shouldn't have used my berserker form so soon!" he cursed.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games