Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Chief ginned in Goddess's direction, she knew she would catch hell from the centaur later, but she didn't care, it was well worth it.

"So Phyl, pronounced like Phill, what are you doing here?," she allowed him to spin her but turned the tables and dipped him, she laughed at his expression. "Don't look so shock, I happen to like to take charge in a dance and you seemed so submissive earlier I thought...why not." She gave him a innocent smile while challenging him, if he caved now, well there dance would end here; for she had no time for weak man.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 am

User ImageNick was lost and a bit confused but continued to follow Goddess around. "W-Where are we going?" he stuttered.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:15 am
"hahahahaha" *he lauged as chief's unexpected dip came into play. right after he stood straight once again, he danced with chief in little circles for a while and unexpectedly dipped her in return, then he said looking into her eyes...*
"Hmm... lets see" *he thought, as he held still at a dip like position.* "tell you a bit about myself... well for starters, the majority of time i did always like to be the one on top" *he smiled crookedly at her now, waiting for some sort of response to what he had just said to her*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:38 am
Dark June weaved through the mass of people, taking no care to whether or not she bumbed into someone. she headed outside. standing at the edge of a balcony, she closed ehr eyes at the night air. no matter wht the weather was like, night air always calmed her.
*June amused herself dancing with dark. she was shocked at the fluidity of their dancing, as well as that she was enjoying herself no matter who was watching.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:55 am

User ImageNick followed Goddess into the halls. The only things in his mind were being alone with her and stuff that he can never speak in public. Nick never felt such a strong desire before, but the farther they went away from the crowd, the stronger the feeling grew. "Goddess.. Where are we going..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 am
Yes that would be very kind of you to do. *laughs* i'll probably be in my room for a week and die of hurger of something. *laughs again at the thought*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:29 am
"now, now lady scarlet. As if id ever let you stay in your room to die of hunger" *RA-IEM said* "do you really have such little faith in me" *he questioned teasingly and smiling*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:42 am
oh dear sir, have little faith in you? Of course i would. *laughs and smiles* Afterall you have helped me so much. Also your the only one here that i've ever talked to. *Not remembering the young man i talked outside for a bit and anything else but the memories of RA-IEM, since forcing the marks back made me have some memory lose.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:50 am
"the marks??" *RA-IEM asked*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:54 am
That is a very long story. One that i hate thinking about, one that, when i think about makes me fell like a black hearted, souless person. *sighs* Anyways if you want here the story then i much rather tell you when we get to my room. *nervously laughs*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:00 am
"then its settled, we head to your room whiles you rest you will repay me for carrying up here by telling me about these marks" ^^ *RA-IEM thought in the back of his head and hoped the marks she spoke of were not the ones he was thinking of*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:06 am
Right, but keep in mind i might get all emotional *laughs and points to the door near the end of the hall indicating that, that was my room*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 am
Kanryina hoped out the bed admittedly as she saw Angel naked. " Why in gods name are you naked!!!!!!!!!?!" she screamed. She put a hand over her mouth. Oh god I hope no one hered that. they might think I was rappeing him. She thought. She put her hands on her face. "Why...are you here?" She said hoplessly. Angel put on his boxers and streched. "Well first things first, this is my room, two We did nothing so don't worry, three you feel a sleep and I wasn't going to carry you too your room, four I don't sleep with clothes on, I don't care if your a guess in my room, I'm not going to sleep with clothes on." He said with his eyes closed and arms crossed. Kanryina let out a sigh and romoved her hands from her face. He's just a big kid She thought as he looked at her through one eye. They had fun the other day. It was like having a tall little brother. Kanryina smiled and left the room, closing the door behind her. She wated a minute the rushed back in the room screaming like a maniac. He changed from the shock. He was now a ferret, wide eyed on the floor. Kanryina laughed and pick him up. "Your so adorble" She said as she tickeled him. He gave out a 'chu' and climed on top of her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:36 am
"ok" *RA-IEM said* *now that he finally reached her room he opened the door and lay her gentlley on the bed* "would you like something to drink or eat??" * he asked*  

Diyske

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:41 am
Oh no thank you im not really hurngy or thirsty right now. *again a white light surround me and as it disappears, it shows that i changed clothes* much more comfortable. *smiles*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games