Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:59 pm
(( ukraine *snicker* china haha u watch hetalia kai? ))

Icarus nodded and angled her wings just slightly, still holding onto collin's hands.

Daniel twitched and opened hsi eyes slightly, groggy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:14 pm
(( surprised oooooo))

Collin spots the boy again and looks at icarus. We should help him... he gives icarus a cute pout.  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:25 pm
Icarus looked down and nodded. "yeah...seems like he needs some backup...let's go..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:07 pm
Collin swoops down, landing in the alleyway quietly  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:35 pm
The girl was always miffed, but in this case, she had to search and rescue. Communication from Dawn had disappeared, and Thalius's signals were dead as well. Drew had flown down before the stroke of dawn, just as the flock had left, to get the two. Dawn, the hothead, and Thalius, the giant. They were a toxic team. She had remembered wolf hybrids that have made it farther. The scientists had said that they developed interests and died in the woods. Woods were, in fact, a pain, but city was worse.
She flew into the apartment they were in and sighed a bit. Dawn was the first she saw. By the looks of it, she was sleeping peacefully. Serum, injection and by the looks of it, a strong one. She had to bring it when she broguht her gun, Drew thought. "Dumbass." She hissed. Not far yonder lie Thalias, scratched almost beyond recognition. Usual. Subject 867; the failed wolf-hybrid. Tomoyo, she believed it was. What was with the japanese name, she would never know. A scratch across the throat made her know he was pretty roughed up. Fools, they were indeed.
Drew nudged them both roughly. "Come on, rise and shine." She said, clearly annoyed by the situatioin.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:34 pm
Somewhere in Dawn's dulled consciousness, Drew was calling her awake. She looked up at her with fluttering eyes and growled the slightest bit. She couldn't move, her muscles were still at ease. "Look what the cat dragged in." She said, her volume low. The damn chameleon always ruined all of her attempts. Maybe that was what happened. No no, it was Blanche. The light bender's name and face registered. She tried to move her muscles again but it did no good. She looked at the lizard. She was definitely pissed to be there, but hey, it wasn't her fault as much as the avians.
Blanche lost them over the streets. She looked at Tomoyo, looking like she was going to punch someone if they got into more trouble. She landed silently and sighed. "We need a more discreet place to be.. Roughed up kids aren't going to be inconspicuous coming out of an alley.." She said to the group.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:38 pm
Icarus nodded slightly, following Blanche and holding onto Collin's hand. This place was very new to her, but it was also new to all of them, so she knew she wasn't alone in this, and that made her smile.

Daniel had woken up a little bit more now and slowly stood up, wobbling a little bit. "Well...always good to have a little adventure neh?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:49 pm
Blanche sighed a bit before turning to Daniel. He looked.. Well, and well was well enough for a group that slept in abandoned rooms. She looked around, pulling her hood over her head. She didn't trust anyone in the world except for her flock. Even then, they had room to grow. Then something occurred to her.
Hunger. They must've been hungry. Especially Daniel, even if he didn't need to eat. His body must've still had blood in it; blood and enzymes and neural functions, so proven as to the I, Robot theory. Atrificial intelligence was, obviously, artificial. Tomoyo lingered close to the group, holding on to whoever. People scared her still and she wasn't letting go until the population was lesser. She wondered where they were. Where were they?  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxXCanadaxWhoXxX

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm
Drew looked down at the girl and rolled her eyes a bit. She had no stimulant to get her muscles to par, all she could do was watch and run when she got angry. No claws or fangs, no stripes. She laughed a bit. "The only cat here is you, lovely." She said. Dawn didn't look so happy either. "Well, at least you aren't like wolfy here. He looks like he got the worst of the rouges." She continued on. Her large arms swung as she sat down by her. Once she was mobile, they would lift Thalias.
The girl was bored after a couple minutes, and she looked at the ground. A hand reached out towards the floorboards and seemed to mesh in with the color of it. "So how was your company? Or from my readings, you were their company. You hacked the computer, hm? It looks like they screwed you over completely. You look like hell." She said, laughing the slightest bit again.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:03 pm
Icarus held onto Tomoyo's hand gently, knowing she wasn't very comfortable right now.

Daniel walked at the back of the group, looking over his shoulder every now and again. The smell of food made him feel a little bit hungry. Wait, do I even get hungry? Am I suppose to eat? Is my body capable of eating? These thoughts puzzled him and made his head hurt a little. Does my head hurt because it's human-like? or is it human? Or is it just my cells repairing themselves from being hacked?  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:07 pm
Dawn snarled a bit at her, and that was the least she could do. Drew was right, she had no bite left to back up her bark. Or was it hiss that she was a tiger? She found the strangth to raise her head up. "What can I say? The overwhelming power of love and compassion won over the hearts of many and swelled up to overcome all evils." She said, rolling her eyes. "They got lucky. Collin betrayed us." A quick answer to her sarcasm. It was a second language of hers., She learned from the best, which was of course, the remaining Erasers. No sense at all.
She watched as a long hand blended in with the floorboards and smirked at her. "Damn lizard." She added.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:11 pm
Tomoyo squeezed Icaruse's hand, knowing she looked like a pansy but not much caring because this was new to her. She was claustrophobic by nature, and it couldn't be helped. In short, she was no more than a neurotic sociopath with a long history of violence. Or at least, that's what she looked like.
Blanche sighed a bit. They had no money, nothing. She turned back to them and sighed. "Well.. We roughed up the baddies.. And I have no money.. How about we go whack some game until I can come up with a good amount of cash?" She asked. She thought about sending Tomoyo and Collin, but this was a team. If one went, they all did.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 pm
Icarus nodded slightly with a smile. "I'm game."

Daniel kept thinking about the possibilities that could lay ahead for them all. He didn't really hear the rest of the group and didn't notice them walking in an opposite direction. He blinked and quickly ran after them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:09 pm
Blanche watched Daniel race back to them and nodded the slightest bit. They were teammates now. No, they were more than that; a family. After knowing each other for only a day or two, they were pretty close. Tomoyo and Icarus were an example, a good one at that. She nodded and went towards the forest, ahead of the group only by a couple feet.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:04 pm
((okaaaaaay who be the newbie and why she be actin my thalias? o.o and...what have i missed))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff