Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:01 pm

"Pandora may not be able to fly, but me and Skye both can. So we can bring Pandora up to you."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Ichiro's eye twiched again. "Whoa what's up with my eye? Anyway, you think I'm afraid of that hairless rat? Besides I have powers of my own to defend with."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:08 pm

"Uh-huh. And we're talking about the evil being that nearly clawed your face off several times, once was just trying to get you to leave Skye alone."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:10 pm

"Hey I was sleeping then. And caught off guard." Ichiro thought of something. "But you're with them everyday. I knew you liked her." Ichiro grinned.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:11 pm

"What? Oh no. I'm just doing this because I can't wait to see the entire Death Penalty's reaction when you walk down there with no hair what so ever."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:17 pm

"Those you 'hang out' with the most." Kishiro answered, smiling warmly.

Ichigo walked inside and smiled. "Why dont we just give um, Ichiro a wig which is blue? I dunno why but I found a blue wig which looks just like his hair." She said taking out the wig from her bag and showing it to them.
((Ichigo is being nice ^.^))

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Ichiro's face lit up. "THANK YOU ICHIGO!" He gave her a big tight hug and put the wig on. "It looks weird but it'll hafta do."

Kishiko heard his tone change when he said 'hang out'. "Like...who do you have in mind?" She looked at him suspiciously.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Daimon looked at Ichigo and said, "You take the fun out of things."

Autumns Song

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:27 pm

"Dont worry. I'm just seeing how you've been getting on with your friends." Kishiro said.

Ichigo blushed and said, "Y-your welcome." She then smiled and then said again, "Just put a hat on and nobody will notice. If anybody asks, say that it will look cooler..." She then wasnt quite sure if it will work, but then shrugged.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Ichiro glared at Daimon. "Noo. She's a life saver!"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Ichiro then put on the hat. "Yup barely noticeable."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:32 pm

"Unless someone walks by and knocks it off."

Autumns Song

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:34 pm

"Super glue it." Ichigo joked and got some super glue out of the shelf.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

"Oh no. Then I can never take it off when my hair grows back."

"Ok. The hop to it. I'll follow. Who first?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:54 pm

"I dont really know their names. You lead." Kishiro said following Kishiko.

"I was just joking." Ichigo giggled a little and smiled. She then put the glue down and said, "Why dont we try it out? I mean like see if it works." She took Ichiro out and walked around normaly. "Nobody noticed. Then thats great." She whispered
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games